• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

Dude is so far away from bad at this point. Guy takes in orphans and shit. He's Bruce Wayne and Rin is Robin.

Dude by the time of The Final Act he
takes in Kohaku

Sesshomaru is a saint.

I meant at the beginning of the series when Kikyo shoots InuYasha, you see Kaede and she looks like a smaller Kikyo/Kagome or Rin at normal size.

I know, Kanna is an actual character. She's one of Naraku's incarnations.

Dude is so far away from bad at this point. Guy takes in orphans and shit. He's Bruce Wayne and Rin is Robin.

you know who else takes in orphans?

Orochimaru2.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 318 - Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle Between Comrades!
12:30 - Naruto - 45 - Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!
1:00 - One Piece - 227 - Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Powerhouse!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 33 - Resonance Link – Play the Melody of the Souls?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 11 - The Girl of Morning Dew
2:30 - IGPX - 24 - Winner's Circle
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 10 - Lair of Grievous
3:30 - Big O - 25 - The War of Paradigm City
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 48 - The Oath in the Tunnel
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 25 - The Real Folk Blues (Part 1)
5:00 - Inuyasha - 97 - Kirara, Come Home!
5:30 - Inuyasha - 98 - Kikyo and Kagome: Alone in a Cave

Later.

Well, I'm glad I was able to join you guys here, even if it was at the end. Last couple of weeks been real busy. Will try to watch Sword Art at least when it's on east coast feed next week.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Figured there'd be some rule like that even though I don't think that's been stated yet.

well theres two rules, one is he has to get to the body in time before those spirit monster things takes the soul away, and the other is only reviving them once.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Schadenfreude - Ha, Thanks :) Hope your housemates forgive me, lol.

Raxus - At least we can say SAO always makes good art fodder!

foxuzamaki - There's 3 guest stars in that one! One of the bigger lecherous pervs of the block, and some BAKA.

Seda - Agreed... FMAB just has some great "Eyecatch" style art! SO good.

TheBatman - Sure there was a murder in this episode... but eh, this was more fun to draw ;)

Andrex - Welc's Back :) And yup, lol. The whole time I was thinking "I'm waiting for you... Vicious!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom