• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkhero1

Get ready folks Fridayton is coming.
I hope

My prediction: It's going to be a character. Newcomer or more likely a classic.
Falcon PUNCH!

Jiggy

On the bright side for the possibility of a good ending to November, Fridays are as common a home for megaton updates as any other day. Actually, out of eleven megatons, four of them--Subspace Emissary, co-op Subspace Emissary, all four controller types being usable, and My Music--came on a Friday.

Aw, hell. My prediction for tonight:
86pn7o1.gif

Crushed

Fry Daddy
gaffancrushdann.png

HEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Goddamn, it took me like three weeks to drill through that. It was like something was keeping me from posting. Weird.

Ah, but enough chit-chat. I leave for five minutes, and you guys shit this place up. I even warned you about sp0rsk and his impending tyranny!

But no! You guys had to just talk about me behind my back thinking I couldn't hear you! Telling lies and mistruths and exaggerations to those who would know no better! Such unmanliness! Is it any wonder that Sakurai has been giving you awful updates this month? He knew that I was gone!

Eh, que sera sera. If you simply let yourselves get walked over, then you need someone to hold you up.

86yn5ao.png

ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH

Jiggy

Crushed said:
Is it any wonder that Sakurai has been giving you awful updates this month? He knew that I was gone!
Whether we get a Fridayton or a bomba end to Novembust, you've set yourself up pretty well as the wielder of power. >_>

Aras

Well, like sakurai said, it's terrific how he thinks in everything for the game u___u *saving the picture *

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Good to have you back, Crushed. And here I thought you had been permabanned.

This bodes good things for tonight...perhaps.

Edit:

Sciz said:
Clearly, Sakurai himself will commemorate Crushed's return with Snake's final smash tonight.

With screenshots of him using on Lucas, no less.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
And the Ice Climbers!

It removes them from the game and replaces them with Simon Belmont and Mega- ...why are you guys looking at me like that. What, I was just saying that they could put in Simon and Mega...

(reads last few pages)

...Drive! Yes. Mega Drive. That's even kookier than DS, and thanks to Segagaga, it has precedent. Yes. Mega Drive.

Sciz

...Drive! Yes. Mega Drive. That's even kookier than DS, and thanks to Segagaga, it has precedent. Yes. Mega Drive.

I'll be disappointed if its final smash is anything less than the Tower of Power, what with its massive girth and cables that could strangle a young Virtual Boy.

Crushed, you're back. Good to see you, man. So, I take it you've headed up the newly formed Sp0rsk Busters, huh? Well, that will be a tough battle, but the city of GAF will probably call you when they need you.

Anyway, for the last post of Novembust, I predict everything you hate and despise. Search your heart. That is my prediction.

NickP786

Since I predicted last night's correctly, might as well give it another shot

Tonight I'm calling an update regarding detailed leader boards, win/loss records, etc.

NickP786 said:
Since I predicted last night's correctly, might as well give it another shot

Tonight I'm calling an update regarding detailed leader boards, win/loss records, etc.
already stated records will only be kept for online matches between friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom