• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
a number of stages that appeared in the last game.

Way to not tell us which ones, Sakurai, you tricky devil.

I love the music, though. And this also marks the first time that one series has gotten two music tracks to its name.

JoeFu

Banned
TEMPLE IS BACK

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

One of my favorite levels.

The bottom of the map is so fun.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
OOOOhh SHiitttttt

wasn't my fave but its great to see it back. :D

Big Blue Please!

I also want some SSB stages that didn't make into melee (the mario one with the bumper paddle and hyrule)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Cool to see Melee stages like this coming back. I was hoping some of the more original stages from Melee would make it into Brawl.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Makes me wonder if Samus' giant laser ray of death goes through solid walls or not.

PK Starstorm would be useless here; there's tons of shelter.

Enk

makes good threads.
Youopenedithecame.gif

I predict a character for this evening. It's gonna be Alex Kidd, I can feel it in my grog!

WOW

Great Temple/Temple medley!?
Orgasmic.

Edit: for those who don't know, Great Temple, which you hear at first, is the music for the final dungeon in Zelda II. Temple, which kicks in towards the end of the clip is of course the normal temple music for Zelda II.

(Seems a lot of people here think the beginning of the track isn't as good as the "familiar" tune at the end, so I figured most people havn't heard it before, the reason being they have never actually played, or made it to the end of Zelda II... the tune will grow on you, assuredly)

:D

NotWii

Banned
Love that they mixed the final temple music from zelda 2 along with the regular temple music in zelda 2

so we’ve brought back a number of stages that appeared in the last game.
Only a number? :/
Just bring them all back and SSB's stages as well so we don't have to put up with the limitations and themes of the level editor.

We’ve tried to create an exact replica, but there may be a few areas that differ from the last game. I hope you understand.
I don't spot any differences with the SSBM stage so far...

It’s perfect for those who like pursuit.
Hah, BS, it's perfect for those who like hiding!

You know what? I hope he remains silent on which Melee stages are going to be in the game. Hyrule Temple is good enough. He should leave some surprises for us.

The same thing applies to potential Luigi, Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, etc. character updates. I hope that those characters will make it into the game, but he doesn't (and shouldn't) feed us every little detail.

Christopher

This was a pretty awesome Melee stage, hopefully you can pick the old music too, as I'm not a HUGE fan of this remix, but alas..

From Melee I'd like back: Brinstar, Rainbow Ride, and The Dream Fountain (good music)

*Side note - Zelda II needs to be remade SO badly - perhaps Nintendo can give it a facelift with the VC.

Jiggy

Wii said:
Only a number? :/
Just bring them all back and SSB's stages as well so we don't have to put up with the limitations and themes of the level editor.
Well, technically including all of them would still be "a number." That sly devil.

KevinCow

Banned
Oh, nice.

I just hope they give us a better selection of classic stages than they did in Melee. I never understood why they chose Dreamland, Yoshi's Island, and Kongo Jungle over Hyrule Castle, the Mario level, and the Pokemon level.

Dreavus

Sakurai said:
We’ve tried to create an exact replica, but there may be a few areas that differ from the last game. I hope you understand.

Hey, we're all smash fans, lets play "spot the difference"!

I give up.

What are you talking about Sakurai, it looks exactly the same!

Well, they'll probably just bring back the more "funky" stages, since simpler ones like Fountain of Dreams could be made in the stage editor.

Also, Brawl Temple theme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Melee Temple theme

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Jiggy37 said:
Well, technically including all of them would still be "a number." That sly devil.

Dont jump the gun just yet...besides all we need is Dreamland, Rainbow Cruise, Big Blue and Poke Floats...and Final Destination just to see the /v/ reaction

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I can just imagine playing this level online, someone constantly running away or hiding out in the middle section where it's nearly impossible to get killed, just like with friends. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom