• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
MGrant said:
newcomer: velociraptor
I LIKE HOW YOU THINK

IT FILLS THE PYRO WITH EVEN MORE BURNING PASSION THAT USUAL:

733fgva.jpg

Jiggy

Mega Drive. That's even kookier than DS, and thanks to Segagaga, it has precedent. Yes. Mega Drive.
I can't say how happy I'd be if the Virtual Console systems got represented in Brawl somehow. :D TG16 also has precedent due to Star Parodier.

Speevy

Banned
"Warning! A New Challenger Approaches!"

That's right, it's customizable introductions!

Now you can add a bit of theatricality to your favorite character's entrance.

"The mighty Mario has entered the fray!"

"The terrible, ruthless Bowser has come to terrorize his opponents!"

"Sonic is zooming into the arena at lightning speed!"

You can pre-associate introductions with your registered name and characters. Choose your favorites for offline multiplayer and impress your friends!

Speevy said:
"Warning! A New Challenger Approaches!"

That's right, it's customizable introductions!

Now you can add a bit of theatricality to your favorite character's entrance.

"The mighty Mario has entered the fray!"

"The terrible, ruthless Bowser has come to terrorize his opponents!"

"Sonic is zooming into the arena at lightning speed!"

You can pre-associate introductions with your registered name and characters. Choose your favorites for offline multiplayer and impress your friends!

I assume this would be filed under assist trophy.

pulga

Banned
Holy shit, it's the return of Crushed :lol :lol And it was magical.

Because of this, I'm going to predict something big for tonight.

Haven't thought about what yet... but I will in a couple of minutes.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Difficulty Sliders AND Tube Sliders level.

Megaton double update.

Also shit canned characters. Ness, Capt. Falcon and Luigi are all out.

KevinCow

Banned
Adumaha said:
I'm gunning for random map selection button.

I hear it's all the rage.
You know, you joke about this, but Smash somehow manages to be one of the few multi-player games with this great function. I can't understand why more games don't have a random level select button. It seem so obvious.

Jiggy

scola said:
Difficulty Sliders AND Tube Sliders level.

Megaton double update.

Also shit canned characters. Ness, Capt. Falcon and Luigi are all out.
At least Jigglypuff survived. And Amir0x and Iam Canadian, well, you still have Lucas, I suppose. :(

Jiggy

doomed1 said:
-_- leave. leave and never return
Your avatar makes me want Ayu in Brawl. :( She could tackle people from behind, throw taiyaki at them, cook burnt cookies, cringe and shout uguu~ for a taunt, and be invulnerable to Ice Climbers since you'd have to be something special to wear shorts in winter.

Too bad Kanon has never appeared on a Nintendo system... She's so freaking cute I think I'd ditch even Jigglypuff.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Guts.

That means.

6sjv5p3.gif

:lol Saw that coming a mile away...I saw you in the comments over at IGN for some article GAF was talking about while you were banned. Don't remember which though but I do remember the hidden "help me" message in the post.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Jiggy37 said:
Your avatar makes me want Ayu in Brawl. :( She could tackle people from behind, throw taiyaki at them, cook burnt cookies, cringe and shout uguu~ for a taunt, and be invulnerable to Ice Climbers since you'd have to be something special to wear shorts in winter.

Too bad Kanon has never appeared on a Nintendo system... She's so freaking cute I think I'd ditch even Jigglypuff.

That would be awesome. But it'll never happen.

Plus we'd never get to hear the end of it on gaf.

Suburban Cowboy said:
Imagine a stage that is round and hitting someone to the side loops them around!
That would be so awesome! You'd have to knock them up, and they'd spiral off into a black hole in the background.

Malfunky

ohamsie said:
I just beat Twilight Princess, so I'm hoping for an update from the Zelda series.

A Twilight Realm stage would be amazing. Either at the twilight temple or various Hyrule locales that change from twilight to normal. Yeah.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Jiggy37 said:
Yeah, the odds of another female character in SSBB are pretty low.

Other then Krystal yes...though Lip would be an awesome WTF character to throw in there.
Might also open people up to the awesomeness that is Panel de Pon

fernoca

Keep in mind that the game is being released in Japan..next month, so maybe some "megatons" close to laucnh, but most will come after February even...

M3wThr33

Banned
Zelda II MUSIC! And it.. well, it could sound better.

Can anyone see what changes were made to the level?

Also, I have a feeling like 90% of the old levels will return, then.

First, take a look...

stage18_071130a-l.jpg

Could this be...

stage18_071130b-l.jpg

The Temple!

This is the Temple stage from the last installment, Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I think that based on my updates so far, you probably understand that we’ve created plenty of stages.

But we wanted to do more, so we’ve brought back a number of stages that appeared in the last game.

stage18_071130c-l.jpg

It’s...big...

stage18_071130d-l.jpg

It’s perfect for those who like pursuit.

We’ve tried to create an exact replica, but there may be a few areas that differ from the last game. I hope you understand.

In general, the Melee stages have the same background music as in the last game, but we’ve also prepared some tracks like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom