• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeed

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Ban bets, suicides, it's annoying, we're tired of it, either stop it or you're gone.
I haven't touched a ban bet in months (don't intend to either) and like I said, I'm not going to go out of my way to give you any excuses. I get the feeling that you're out for my blood, meaning that a permaban is inevitable, but I'm not going to hasten the process any.

scola said:
There is no pain greater than death by a blunt sp0rsk
I lol'd.

crowphoenix said:
It's good to have you back, Zeed. Try not to get yourself killed until brawl comes out.
And it's good to be back! I would certainly like to be here for The Last Dojo Update Ever if I can.

HK-47 said:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/wavedash1/trainergirl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Oh yes please.

Keru_Shiri said:
So the 1up page was a fake? I didn't know you could that. It seems like a lot of work for a hoax, but I suppose that kind of thing is par for the course these days on the internet.

I'll still maintain my prediction of Geno AT.

And while all the Geno hate? Granted he's not big on personallity, but the one reason why I liked him was his specials. Geno Whirl, Geno Flash, Geno Blast, not the most creative of names, but they looked cool as hell back in those days. In my book, he joins the ranks of Ashley, Soren, and Micaiah as spellcasters that I'd like to see in Brawl.

Copying the HTML code of a site it pretty easy, actually.

GamerSoul

Keru_Shiri said:
I'll still maintain my prediction of Geno AT.

And while all the Geno hate? Granted he's not big on personallity, but the one reason why I liked him was his specials. Geno Whirl, Geno Flash, Geno Blast, not the most creative of names, but they looked cool as hell back in those days. In my book, he joins the ranks of Ashley, Soren, and Micaiah as spellcasters that I'd like to see in Brawl.

He looks weird now, imo. He was one of those characters I never heard about till he was wanted in Brawl. He's AT worthy i guess :p. There has been a lack of Magic using ATs(Probably becuz of the Pokemans) so he would be cool as an AT.

GamerSoul said:
He looks weird now, imo. He was one of those characters I never heard about till he was wanted in Brawl. He's AT worthy i guess :p. There has been a lack of Magic using ATs(Probably becuz of the Pokemans) so he would be cool as an AT.
Well, I meant playable character magic users, but I fully expect Geno, if he should even appear in this game, to be an AT.

Jiggy

CreatureX3 said:
Put me down for the lamest videogame character ever created.....Cloud.
Cloud hate is always excellent news. High five.

HK-47 said:
It wouldnt work anyways...you'd never be able to match up the hitboxes. I think he possible meant it as a seperate character?

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/wavedash1/trainergirl.jpg
Well, he said "alternate," so I don't know.
And this picture is awesome. Took me a few seconds to realize what was changed about the Ivysaur, though. >_> I was looking for a ribbon.

HK-47 said:
It wouldnt work anyways...you'd never be able to match up the hitboxes. I think he possible meant it as a seperate character?

trainergirl.jpg
That looks so cool. Nice job oozo. :D

HK-47 said:

[Female Trainer]

I'd take that. I'd actually be more inclined to use her than Red.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Jiggy37 said:
Well, he said "alternate," so I don't know.
And this picture is awesome. Took me a few seconds to realize what was changed about the Ivysaur, though. >_> I was looking for a ribbon.

I guess. Oh and that shoop was done by Oozo down at the NSider 2 forums...I have been looking for his collection a long time and I finally found them today.

Here's a few others since I know a lot of people here wanted alt costumes (and a highly requested character)

bowserbones.jpg

yoshiboshi.jpg

peachshadow.jpg

tomnook.jpg

Jiggy

I have to admit, it's amazing how Sakurai got by throwing ten characters into the Color Changes update, and made it a really cool update even while still managing to avoid the two characters we're probably most curious about around here: Pokemon Trainer and Lucas.

(Not that I have any doubt that Ness is returning, but the speculation's all over the place, so I'm just saying.)

Edit: Now I want that Boshi in. :eek: Best thing Square-Enix ever did with the Mario franchise. Maybe the only good thing period, actually, but I'd have to think about that one.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
There are more including a hilarious one with the Angry Sun from Mario but I dont want to get banned for image spamming

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
HK-47 said:
There are more including a hilarious one with the Angry Sun from Mario but I dont want to get banned for image spamming
I don't think it qualifies as image spamming if people want to see them. Plus, you should have seen how many people were posting stage ideas after the builder was announced.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
RoboPlato said:
I don't think it qualifies as image spamming if people want to see them. Plus, you should have seen how many people were posting stage ideas after the builder was announced.

Well ok.

angry_sun.jpg

RoboPlato said:
True, but this was right after the stage builder was announced on Dojo, and as such was related to the update. Even then, alot of those stage building migrated to a seperate thread. I guess it is up to sp0rsk to decide.

EDIT:
HK-47 said:
Ok, that was awesome though. I can totally see him as an AT now.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Well I'll save the rest for a lull in discussion...and cause I dont want to tick off sp0rsk

If he says ok though I'm game to post the rest

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Fireblend said:
Those chasing faces scared the hell out of me when I was a kid :(

There was a similar enemy in Kirby's Dreamland...I dont know its name though. Scared the crap outta me =(

Sciz

HK-47 said:
I'd pay good money to see the Angry Sun and Angry Moon faced off in a death match

Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright from Kirby's Adventure would make an excellent assist trophy.

Phanto would be nightmarish no matter what role it appeared in. There's no telling how many millions of children that mask has scarred for life.

Next Halloween, I'm carving a Phant-o-lantern and laying some keys near it.

Firestorm

It's been a while since I saw that Batman gif. The thing that always scared me as a kid were those ghosts in Act 2 of Sandopolis Zone in Sonic 3 & Knuckles :(

Imagine if Sakurai included alt costumes in addition to the six colors per character...sadly I think thats one of the things we wont be getting in the game.

zoku88

Firestorm said:
It's been a while since I saw that Batman gif. The thing that always scared me as a kid were those ghosts in Act 2 of Sandopolis Zone in Sonic 3 & Knuckles :(
Whoa, you just reminded me of them. I hated them so much. RAWR :mad:

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Firestorm said:

The eel in SM 64...hate that son of a bitch. The eels in SMG have nothing on that bad SOB

Rindain

Banned
Fireblend said:
Those chasing faces scared the hell out of me when I was a kid :(
One of my most memorable childhood fears. Damn I hated those things. Adrenalin & panic ftl.

Also, put me down on the Hate List for the following:

Geno
Cloud
K******
Waluigi
Pacman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom