• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glass Rebel

Kingdom 279-283

I was sure these chapters would be about Mouten and Ouhon but of course Tou had to appear like fucking Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice and BE THE FUCKING MAN

Theonik

Forever Girls
Yeah another ghost yuri manga. Pretty cute!
Though a bit more on the incesty side if you think about it.
Nevertheless it was good.

Beelzebub

Nearly cried reading this chapter. If this chapter doesn't get top 5 rank next week I'm gonna be super pissed! Just epic and emotional.

R+V 66.4

Umm wow Tsukune finally became a Vampire and man did he become one. Holy crap he looks powerful. Gotta catch back up on the stuff I missed out on.

RQm2KPU.jpg

Gintama 468-469

Takasugi makes a surprise appearance alongside seeing Nobunobu Hitsotsubashi face for the first time.

Nice end to this short but sweet arc.

Akito

Genshiken 93
Still not sure who I want to ship Madarame with, the prospect of him having/becoming a GF is still too hilarious to me.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Dr. Hitomi's Infirmary 3

Not even the increasing difference in size between the growing giantess and the shrinking girl (puberty is weird) can lessen the love they have for one another.

Honey & Honey 30-31

The glossaries with all the different phrases was a real nice touch though I can't help but feel it should've been included in the first volume. Other than that this is still pretty much the best gay manga.

Wife and Wife 13-15

Moe lesbian couples still being moe as fuck.

Yuri Mekuru Hibi 9

Obsessively creepy underclassmen still being obsessively creepy as fuck.

I swear to god I will get to reading these when I get home tomorrow.

You mean in 8 weeks. The Table of Contents ranking is based on the chapter released 8 weeks before.

I never got that about the TOC.

The first 8 weeks the editors or whoever chooses which rank a new manga gets for the first 8 chapters. Then on the 9th chapter the reader votes are counted.

However if Beelzebub ended in the next 5-6 chapters. We would never get the ranking for this week's chapter nor the last remaining ones.

Seems kinda stupid imo.

Bakuman just made it more complicated when they didn't specify important details.

In a alternate universe the creator of Attack on Titan releases their work in Shonen Jump in which with the help of Mark Cerny, a profoundly known manga-ka the story of a little boy and his fight against Goblins bears fruit!

Now with the simple never been overused reason of friendship, protecting his town, his family and his future underaged as he is wife, he must transform like a Power Ranger into Beetleman and defeat the menacing demonic goblin humans such as Pubic Hair the mass murdering mega Goblin and his lackeys in order to save the world!

Strap up kids for a exciting way more PG version of Attack on Knack - Bettlemans quest to find Mikas- I mean his underaged future wife whats her name

----------
I would give it a score but the blackboard was destroyed

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toriko

The standard Shonen "hero feels weak" moment. Nobody is immune to that trope.

It's shaping up to look like IGO and Gourmet Corp will have to reluctantly work together to take down NEO.

wonzo

Banned
Sneewittchen - Geschichten nach Grimm 1-2
Morohoshi Daijirou's take on the Grimm Fairy Tales. Some are relatively straight adaptations while others have a sci-fi, horror, comedy, or mystery-twist.

Only two chapters of this have been translated so far but I can tell this is gonna be one awesome take on the original Grimms' Fairy Tales.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That was random.
Went to my college's library, saw a guy browsing the manga thread.
Wonder who that was...

There's probably a ton of lurkers I don't know who think I'm a horrible shit.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Iron Knight

Yeah, this feels a lot like Jump trying to make up for the big mistake of declining Attack on Titan.
Still, it could go somewhere interesting.

Kyuur

Hunter x Hunter Reread

Okay, someone explain to me how Naniko/Aluka's power isn't completely ridiculous in the presence of Killua.

Iron Knight 1

I rather like the one shot's premise than this one. Chapter 1 has a generic start now compared to the one shots. Still interested but a bit let down by the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom