• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
Jun totally counts, that was like the point of the arc - Keima complained that that teacher routes are too hard.

Is Nikaido going to treat Keima like he's an idiot still? I mean, she had good reason prior to when he got into the contract with Elsie because he pretty much was an obnoxious shitlord. I'm not really sure where this whole series is going, and hell, I don't even really remember why they went to the past in the first place, or why Dokoro/Nikaido is a human now.
She was still only a trainee in college! I am going to be stubborn and illogical about this!
Why you pining for that tragic end man?
Only way I see Tatsumi ending up with his True Waifu.

Unless he redeems her in the end.
And she ends up sacrificing herself for him.

Kingdom is starting to get the figure love too even, nice.
tumblr_my56scGxVv1qbxqfpo1_500.jpg

bigkrev

I'm not wasting an international call on that. And please, call me Alabastre... or Aizo. You may not have pretended to be my friend by reading Kimi no Iru Machi in order to suffer with me, and then stabbed me in the back, leaving me to die, like someone else in here... Cough
krev
cough. But I thought we were closer than that, Dakku.

Listen- I didn't know what we were getting into. I'm happy I bailed out!

Sweaman- 7 pages and i'm done.
Golden Rabbit- not my kind of thing

i'm gonna read these over the weekend, I guess

Senyuu 2 24

u786JP9l.jpg

There are some things you just don't want to see.

Senyuu 2 25

WLU9jRkl.jpg

Always believe the loli.

Senyuu 2 26

udmCD1Nl.jpg

The blossoming love between a gentlemen cow and a wanna be ninja.

Senyuu 2 27

rnQRic3l.jpg

Oh god, even his rejection of love is so manly~

upandaway

Assassination Classroom 70

... ...dunno who it was that wrote the manga till now, but seems like matsui is in charge starting this chapter

Does anyone know the name of the manga that has those swag cats that make people fall for them?

Donyatsu 1-30

Whoa thats a pretty interesting and funny manga. Love the food animals theme and post apocalyptic world.

Mob Psycho 18

Whoa godly.

TWGOK 254
Looks like they aren't drawing out the return from Namek. Also, it'd be interesting if the author planned out her being new Dokuro from early on since Tenri seems to know about her

Oishii Otoko 3
tumblr_my5ze3AXsZ1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Doing some drama in the middle made this a bit different than how other stories do their final parts to one shots by giving us two good intense scenes, though if only the first wasnt too early, but at least in the end gave nice moments and poses and comments. The smelling theme throughout the three made for a unique and fun story and showed actual evolution in feelings of love. I liked it alot.

Nordicus

Magical Exam Student 6

I adore Han-Yurem's lack of any outstanding femininine qualities.

"Magic from courage and willpower? Pfft, fuck that... Oh shit, my parents are gonna beat me! THAT'S IT, IT'S SUSHI TIME BITCHES!"

The Flow Stream 27
tumblr_my61obdCpn1qbxqfpo1_500.png

He's just too good with the sheilding but then fall flat on his face, I chuckled. Anyway either theres a fear or thunder and lightning or some new uncontrollable ability. I hope it updates this week.

Oh those Kingdom figs are Figuarts. Which means they will take forever to be released or not at all. Still waiting in the rest of the Supernovas....

It sucks that of the five manga I read, only one is fast. Still waiting for Ippo brahs. He's fighting the freakin' Mexican. Brahs should be excited to share it with the world.

Wiseblade

Oh those Kingdom figs are Figuarts. Which means they will take forever to be released or not at all. Still waiting in the rest of the Supernovas....

It sucks that of the five manga I read, only one is fast. Still waiting for Ippo brahs. He's fighting the freakin' Mexican. Brahs should be excited to share it with the world.
No, he's fighting a Mexican.

Wiseblade

Ricardo is way far away. This guy is the Mexican. Its amazing to think about how few fights Ippo has had. He still flashes back to Sendo, Date, Mashiba and Sawamura.
No, Martinez is the Mexican. Ippo finally fighting on the world level is cool, but nobody is going to push the boat out for a Martinez substitute. Nor should they.

Himitsu No Akuma-Chan - 15

Looks like the main character is finally going to fulfill the contract next chapter. I think that might be the end unless something happens to stop it.

Tegami Bachi 64
I think the chapter ended a bit early but...
1. A fetch quest has started and the more about the capital and the empress will be revealed
2. Zazie going to get some revenge on the gaichuu that murdered his parents
3. Road/Lode/Roda/stop changing her name every chapter is looking at Lag in a different light possibly making Niche jelly.
4. The latest chapter collected in a tankobon is 70 but there are definitely more chapters past that. That sucks but not much we can do ~3~

Nisekoi 104
What is this, I don't even.

Thanks.

More, please.

Most of the ones I read are comedy, or slice of life. So here's my recommendation's:

Rising X Rydeen - Very comical and the main character's power, is gel. I'm guessing you know what happens with that. Probably my favorite on this list since it has the most interesting story.
Need A Girl - A group of perverted high school teenagers and there adventures to get a girlfriend. It has a nice story to go along with it, att first you'd probably hate the main character's. They all grow near the end to make them more likable.
Gou-Dere Bishoujo Nagihara Sora - The main character has a partner that tries to make the main character have a harem. This is probably the best one I can suggest since it has good art.
Asa-Mada Jugyou Chu - I still can't believe the kind of stuff this magna gets away with. Anyways, it's a story about a boy that cross-dresses as a girl to get into an all girls school. He has to live with an air-headed teacher, and most of the girls like the guy.

Sorry, but most of these rarely get updated. I'd say that they mostly get an updated chapter about once a month or 2.

Maedhros

From my readlist there's... Belief & Sex and Iinazuka Kyoutei, check those out. You're being so serious about this it's kinda weird man

I'm kind bored of reading only other genres for so much time. I don't read too many of this type of manga, only recently I've found out about some of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom