• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yu Yu Hakusho 34-39
wlIFBvt.png

Nobody dies in One Piece.

lolol

SXSON3Y.jpg

Shokugeki no Soma 16.5

Only needed the Hinako cameo to be satisfied.

The short Takumi backstory was a nice addition though.

Infinite Stratos (YUUKI Homura) 5.5

First page of Houki and all her fox priestess goodness.

And Ichika shows that he might actually have brain in that head of his.

Zettai Fukujuu Game 01-02

Kotarou Hayasaka is a new student at Oomiya High School, a prestigious boys school where the student council president is able to make a single school rule at the beginning of the year. This year, the student council president Izuki Jinguuji decides that all the students have to cross-dress during school activities, much to Kotarou's dismay.

Kinda interesting. Mostly of the scheming student council president and using the main character as bait. I wonder if that's going to be an on-going thing.

Tobaku Haouden Zero part 2

the ending connects to part 1, so it's not a pointless spin-off part at all since it's pretty much guaranteed that you're going to see kijurou in the next part, and probably not just him.
Kijuoru could have been introduced in the first few chapters after the time skip (with a different story, of course), instead of the golf club kid. Apart from his (brand new) relationship with Zero, his links with part 1 are so flimsy that they work as a comic relief rather than anything else.
Junko could have been introduced pretty much anytime, since she has no relevance in the story, even though she appears in 80% of part 2 chapters.
The only other "major player" I could see returning in part 3 is Kijurou's grandson (the main rival during the treasure hunt), but he never had any kind of edge over Zero, so he could as well be introduced as a generic villain with little to no backstory.

Fairy Tail

My GOD.

This is beyond just fanservice. I honestly believe that if he could get away with having Erza naked ALL he time he would.

What's the point of the nudity?

Zettai Fukujuu Game 01-02

Kinda interesting. Mostly of the scheming student council president and using the main character as bait. I wonder if that's going to be an on-going thing.

Well at least this time it seems its school wide instead of just half the school alternating, though it seems all crossdressing stories always involve the same thing. Would read if it truly becomes a romance.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Damn it! All these replies to the one piece post is making me salty :(

Of course people die in OP!

It's almost like you guys are petitioning for a crew member to die. If you are... I SO HOPE you get a terrible case of anal fissures :(

Stulaw

TWGOK
Elsie to be the final conquest, either that or she 'dies' and becomes reincarnated as Keima and Tenri's daughter to become his 'real' family.

Glass Rebel

It's almost like you guys are petitioning for a crew member to die. If you are... I SO HOPE you get a terrible case of anal fissures :(

I wouldn't find it half as funny if it weren't for the recent chapters tbh.

Are you saying we should start a running bet to see which crew member will die next?

LeleSocho

Banned
Yu Yu Hakusho 39-51

Awww crap i think i know this guy, he's the one who becomes all grey and has Jojo anatomy when he surpass 100% right? I saw him like 10 years ago when i watched one of the only two episodes i've ever seen of the anime.

The Gamer 17
tumblr_myjo849A621qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well I know what Ill start naming my parties now, I couldnt stop smirking everytime he said it out loud. Really good chapter.

Though would Starcraft players really have transitioned to LOL because its more popular, I would have stayed with it since they seem different.

The Gamer 17
tumblr_myjo849A621qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well I know what Ill start naming my parties now, I couldnt stop smirking everytime he said it out loud. Really good chapter.

Though would Starcraft players really have transitioned to LOL because its more popular, I would have stayed with it since they seem different.

I read that as "I know I'll start naming my panties now" LOL

;_; Thats me right here. Poor SC2, WCS seems to have brought you down and David Kim finished you off with buffing Protoss.

A lot of people are questioning Natsu's intelligence but the guy is actually pretty smart from the beginning of manga. He isn't Naruto or Luffy dumb unless he is fooling around which he does most of the time. Best way to put it would be that he is about Goku or a bit higher.

Shonen MCs ranked by intelligence (not battle smarts alone) would go something like this.

Ichigo (ranked high in school) >>> Yusuke (spirit detective) >>> Natsu (can actually think out of battle) >>> Goku and Luffy (food and battle) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto ( dumbass and slow as fuck to catch on to the situation)

hipbabboom

Are you saying we should start a running bet to see which crew member will die next?

wait... what? (have been following the anime and I'm about a season and a half behind)

I don't think I was ready to hear that... it was a typo right? English is your third language right? That's not what you meant to say RIGHT?!!

kasane

Nisekoi - 105

So when is the plot gonna move? After Jump cancelled the superior Double Arts they want to keep this going till forever.

Ace of Diamond 34 - 37

Eijun's tears made the event sad and such and then the other players too for it, but what else could happen for the third years or even Chris. I guess he was never clear on the injury or such to think he could be with him always or something, though miracles could have happened.

Finalow

Fairy Tail

My GOD.

This is beyond just fanservice. I honestly believe that if he could get away with having Erza naked ALL he time he would.

What's the point of the nudity?
man, it's fairy tail. what did you expect.
I guess she's naked because she doesn't have her magic? I dunno, I don't even care. just waiting to see the eeeend.

Yu Yu Hakusho 34-39
wlIFBvt.png

Nobody dies in One Piece.
good one.

Tobaku Haouden Zero part 2

Kijuoru could have been introduced in the first few chapters after the time skip (with a different story, of course), instead of the golf club kid. Apart from his (brand new) relationship with Zero, his links with part 1 are so flimsy that they work as a comic relief rather than anything else.
Junko could have been introduced pretty much anytime, since she has no relevance in the story, even though she appears in 80% of part 2 chapters.
The only other "major player" I could see returning in part 3 is Kijurou's grandson (the main rival during the treasure hunt), but he never had any kind of edge over Zero, so he could as well be introduced as a generic villain with little to no backstory.
they could have been introduced in various ways of course but doesn't change the fact that it's not a spin-off, mostly because of kijurou and his upcoming role in the next part. I'd like more stuff about him and the main villan when they were younger, as a comic relief or not I don't care.
junko sucks, should have been left in her house after Zero won her game.
the main rival kid that was in this part could show up in part 3 as well, but I can understand if he doesn't.

hipbabboom

Aho Girl 14

Like mother, like daughter

Fairy Tail 365

Mashima, you've unleashed the gates of hentai upon Fairy Tail with that scene!

I spoiled about 150 chapters of story because I believed you... kevenservodisapointing.gif

You are saying that as if it was a bad thing...
Good to know I'm not the only one who wants to see Sex Slave Mira being used by Freza's sister.

It wasn't. He's gradually ramped it up until the point where it's officially in Kenichi territory.

No, I don't think anything has reached Kenichi territory unless its To Love Ru which is just above Kenichi level of ecchi.

Mashima doesn't bother drawing nipples like Matsuena does. Also more clothes end up ripped with Matsuena than Mashima as hard as it is to believe between the 2.

Matsuena does the better sexy poses/postions anyways

hipbabboom

Anyone else reading Honeymoon Salad? I'm 21 chapters in and it seems to be coming into its own unique pace. I don't hate it.

Nordicus

It's ok. Living Game is superior.

Well, when it comes to story. Smut wise Honeymoon Salad wins.
Living Game is so gewd

I think my favorite moment was
when the love interest's ex-boyfriend back in their hometown is all "She's mine! I took her virginity back when she still lived here!" and then the protag, completely unaffected by this revelation, goes "...So what?"

It put a smile on my face because I expected him to be shocked by this, since that's how it would have gone in a lot of other romantic comedies. O noez, waifu wasn't pure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom