• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real Pic January 2014: Everyone wants to participate, no one wants to make the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never asked for one.

muoqvpx0.jndhjrvp.jpg

Man, I am out of the loop.

Internet Relay Chat. It's not really super popular but it is still used. You basically have channels hosted on a server. You connect to the server, indicate the channel you want, and then it's people talking together in that room. It took until like 2007 before I used one for the first time.

Toa TAK

Banned
Internet Relay Chat. It's not really super popular but it is still used. You basically have channels hosted on a server. You connect to the server, indicate the channel you want, and then it's people talking together in that room. It took until like 2007 before I used one for the first time.

Sounds pretty cool, link?

it was mostly used for illegal activities

Nothing the good 'ol NSA probably don't know already.

It's 42°C in Melbourne, so the only solution was to make an apple, plum, and peach fruit smoothy thing.

You have a Cantillon shot glass.

Please justify this grab at marketing for a beer I've so dearly loved out of anything but...

Edit: Nevermind. Upon further drunken research, it is indeed a lambic 33cl glass which is acceptable. I was about to rage at anyone who would put the Cantillon logo on a shot glass.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
43c here and it rained earlier so now it's sticky D:

You have a Cantillon shot glass.

Please justify this grab at marketing for a beer I've so dearly loved out of anything but...

Edit: Nevermind. Upon further drunken research, it is indeed a lambic 33cl glass which is acceptable. I was about to rage at anyone who would put the Cantillon logo on a shot glass.

lol

I mentioned it on Twitter, but the checklist I kept for the heart piece locations in Majora's Mask is missing one. And since it been months since I've played my file, I don't know where to look. :(
Easy solution: start again! :D

More Majora's Mask is never bad
In Wright We Trust.

Indeed. I don't think anything can make me think this won't be awesome, Wright hasn't made a misstep yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom