• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

ibiJaz2mhx0VAF.jpg

iSJKlKR7aAc0Q.jpg

iGaN3sYayl7AG.jpg

Lrrr

Is everyone using a capture card? The IQ on some of these pics is glorious but it can't be from the "Share > Save > USB > Upload Online" method. My photos look wonderful when I'm capturing them on screen, but are compressed as hell once I transfer them over. :(

Is Elgato the best way to go?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
I have a few pictures I wana show off I am really happy and proud of them, tell em what you think of them. This is only my second time using photo mode, im going to post pics in order so you can see how I progress and slowly get better. Feel free to give me advice thanks a lot

8kY.jpg

9kY.jpg

AkY.jpg

kubus

thelastofusremasteredpcudv.jpg

thelastofusremasteredj6uvx.jpg

I call this Red Dead Infection :p. Made the shot without the revolver first, but I just had to add it and retake the photo!

thelastofusremastereddbu6m.jpg

riceandpea

Neo Member
I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this thread. Can't post any of my own since I'd be breaking the rules; played it for the first time (on PS4, that is) last night, spent 4 hours playing the first 30 minute section just screenshotting EVERYTHING.

Top Bottom