• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Works presents: Let's not mess with other threads ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
2hxbvhk.jpg

28qul5k.jpg

15g2noj.jpg

qyhli8.jpg

2qdwq6r.jpg

29m2fqt.jpg

1zcil95.jpg

aesop

Enjoy.

30kzksk.jpg

Edit: Argh! Typo. The last panel should say "Maybe next time you'll be more careful who you call a retard. LITTLE DICK!"

Olaeh

Reading through these, I really like Pachael's. It has a good story to it lol. Nice touch with Wii fit at the end.

RubxQub said:
I think we've hit upon something interesting here with Ghaleon's post.

No one is countering it!

I think the statement was put together too well, and you actually posed a valid argument. Bundle that with the lack of PC gamers and we've got ourself a massive firecracker just waiting to go off, but no one to light the fuse.
Not really, the statement is pretty ridiculous, the lack of blown out of proportion response compared to say if he had posted the same thing in a PS3 shooter thread is due to the fact that there are a small handful of posters on GAF that even played the game and at this point things far more ridiculous than that have been posted in any Crysis related thread.

A lot of people are just kinda numb at this point.

Day 9 - Write A Sentence On Something Outside

A rock. A plank of wood. A leaf. Anything you can find. All you have to do is go outside, find something, and write a sentence on it. You can write anything you want, so long as it's one sentence.

Take a picture of it, post it here.

Go!

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Mike Works said:
Day 9 - Write A Sentence On Something Outside

A rock. A plank of wood. A leaf. Anything you can find. All you have to do is go outside, find something, and write a sentence on it. You can write anything you want, so long as it's one sentence.

Take a picture of it, post it here.

Go!

Oh I like this one.

AVclub said:
It looks typed in Photoshop, not written on something outdoors.
yeah guys, the idea for today's task is to go outside and actually physically write something on anything and take a picture of it (like the post above this one). no image editing.

AeroGod

I cant do it but my idea is the take a Sharpie marker and write "Will give head for food" on the face of some hobo bum guy sleeping on a bench.

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
AeroGod said:
I cant do it but my idea is the take a Sharpie marker and write "Will give head for food" on the face of some hobo bum guy sleeping on a bench.
Such ideas are only made awesome when you have the balls to actually do it :lol.

Rayo

Banned
Mike Works said:
yeah guys, the idea for today's task is to go outside and actually physically write something on anything and take a picture of it (like the post above this one). no image editing.
Ohhhhhhhh. I thought it was to write a sentence ABOUT the picture...

Freedom = $1.05 said:
I have a feeling you've been waiting for this challenge for some time :p
honest to god, pretty much every challenge i've come up with has been on the spot (with the exceptions of ones that have been done in some form in the past, like the dick tracy style 'fill in word bubbles in cartoon strips' thing).

i've actually made it a point not to write down any ideas that i have, because i want them to be truly spontaneous. i have no idea what tomorrow's task will be.

i had fun with that challenge even though i got about 4 mosquito bites taking that last picture.

new challenge on the next page!

Day 10 - Correctly Answer Trivia Questions That Have No Answers

You know how there are some people that just know the most random shit about old videogames? Like sidequest characters from some Master Engine RPG that was never even officially released? Fuck them. I have set up a thread in the Gaming Forum here:

TRIVIA THREAD

It looks like a standard trivia thread, but there's one catch. The answer to my question doesn't exist. However, that doesn't mean you can't answer the question correctly! There is a keyword to answering my question correctly.

Keyword: beaver

The first person to reply to my post in the Trivia thread using the word beaver in their answer will be deemed the winner.

That person will then get to pose a question of their own in the Trivia thread... however that question also must be about a game that doesn't exist. Once they've posted their question in the Trivia thread, they'll come back to this thread and post their keyword. The keyword can be any word at all, so long as it's used in the answer.

REMEMBER TO POST THE KEYWORD IN THIS THREAD RIGHT BEFORE OR RIGHT AFTER YOU POST YOUR QUESTION IN THE TRIVIA THREAD

As usual, anyone and everyone can join in on this. Lets be stupid!

Crab Shaker

Doesn't pay his sources
There's a fatal flaw in all this that I think is already being exploited. Mike Works your name is already known as a foul source of trickery over on gaming side, and you started the thread, so they probably crawled over here first.

Crab Shaker said:
There's a fatal flaw in all this that I think is already being exploited. Mike Works your name is already known as a foul source of trickery over on gaming side, and you started the thread, so they probably crawled over here first.
yeah, i figure most people will figure it out sooner rather than later. half of the fun is coming up with ridiculous questions and answers.

jakncoke

Banned
Mike Works said:
Day 10 - Correctly Answer Trivia Questions That Have No Answers

You know how there are some people that just know the most random shit about old videogames? Like sidequest characters from some Master Engine RPG that was never even officially released? Fuck them. I have set up a thread in the Gaming Forum here:

TRIVIA THREAD

It looks like a standard trivia thread, but there's one catch. The game I mention doesn't exist. However, that doesn't mean you can't answer the question correctly! There is a keyword to answering my question correctly.

Keyword: beaver

The first person to reply to my post in the Trivia thread using the word beaver in their answer will be deemed the winner.

That person will then get to pose a question of their own in the Trivia thread... however that question also must be about a game that doesn't exist. Once they've posted their question in the Trivia thread, they'll come back to this thread and post their keyword. The keyword can be any word at all, so long as it's used in the answer.

REMEMBER TO POST THE KEYWORD IN THIS THREAD RIGHT BEFORE OR RIGHT AFTER YOU POST YOUR QUESTION IN THE TRIVIA THREAD

As usual, anyone and everyone can join in on this. Lets be stupid!

:lol can't wait to see this played out.

guys, you gotta make sure that if you're going to answer the question (using the keyword), you have enough time (5-10 minutes or however long) to stay on GAF so you can post again once someone uses your keyword letting them know they were right.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Had a shot at it...

moi même said:
Kids get molested? Saint Seiya is all about kids getting molested by grown ups for the sake of Athena and in Bioshock....you molest little sisters. Just gessing...

Now I have to think of a question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom