• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

Glass Joe

I'm beginning to think that I don't have the ability to make a normal or easy level. My first 3 lelvs all have under 15% completion, which means they're only being played as Hard.

Kinda bums me out.

You could just have some weakling that dies 10x in your level and gives up, which will skew the percentage. The clear rate isn't how many people tried and beat it, it's how many attempts total vs completion.

An underwater level for your undertaking sound nice?

Bullets in Koopatlantis: 6FB6-0000-003A-ED9A .

There's a very tricky hidden 1-up in one part...

I beat it, there's some decent stuff in there but it feels rather incoherent, like you had to many ideas and threw them all in. It would work better if it focused more on a singular element (like the bullet bill stuff) also the pacing is abit off, the first 2/3 of the level have an almost entirely consistent high difficultly, rather than peaks and valleys and the end section was the easiest of the entire level.

I did enjoy it, there where some neat ideas in there and the difficulty was mostly in check. I'm just far better at complaining than complimenting.

There was a.. design oversight. Give it another go, it's been updated. Again. :p

7812-0000-0040-48A8

Please do! 7812-0000-0040-48A8

First area feels a bit bland - I know it's only to hold the pipe(s), but it still should have a little bit more flair. After that I take the first donut down and get to the mushroom area and (another visual nitpick), nothing below the pipe doesn't look very pretty.

I reached the underwater area and my first suggestion is to avoid 2-block gaps in the walls. It's really kinda difficult to swim through as big Mario. With the fire flower I killed the spiny (I suppose that's the spiny helmet but I couldn't put it on my head, and throwing it up would make it land with the spikes towards me).

Checkpoint was a terrific idea but then the exit pipe towards the end of the level was there and I didn't find Yoshi yet. (I think it'd be better if you made it obligatory having Yoshi - or at least tie some of the puzzle segments to most of the level). That did intrigue me so I started over looking for invisible blocks and such. Using the Koopa Shell to get the feather was pretty great.

But I was stuck (I am a bit bad in Mario, there's that, but the average player is more) after that - didn't find any obvious places to fly (and testing the spiky helmet that was mentioned made me lose the cape before testing that right by the goal, and there are no refills from what I could see, which would force me to restart the level to find Yoshi). If the Spiky Helmet you mentioned is not the one in the underwater area (it seems a bit complex to be) then I'd remove the Spiny near the P-Switch Pipe entirely as it doesn't seem to serve any purpose.

Despite all that, though, from what I could play, it was still a really solid puzzle in its segments and I had a lot of fun - there's just some points that can be a bit misleading for players that just discovered the Spiny Helmet mechanic (or those who saw there was something regarding that) and I think you need to tie the goal of Finding Yoshi more towards the level itself, otherwise half of it (and from what I could tell, an even better half) is hidden outside the main path with really no obvious reward.

naib

I know what you've all been longing for...

MATH!!!

WVW69iZEZM0Q8Rs1XL

Do the Math
6EED-0000-0040-5533
:lol

Good shit.

I thought you were going to make me look up the whole pi sequence until it clicked.

This level is great. Beat it first try and thoroughly enjoyed myself. You set up the challenge in safe environment. You developed it logically and steadily. Your enemy placement was both logical, challenging, and fun. The koopa shell chain early on was a nice reward for clearing an early tough part. And the part with the galoombas and koopas all huddled together was fun to bop on in between the moving platform challenges. I even managed to
find the hidden vine. The placement of it was perfect. My natural inclination to just have fun and kick koopas around led to a fun secret. Also, good call on the music trigger. Secrets in cloud areas are great, but the airship theme has such dreary music.

That said, my only complaint is that things get a little too crazy near the end. It's not that putting those elements together is necessarily bad. It's just the specific way they were put together could use a little more finesse. For instance, maybe considering shortening that final, really long fire bar. I would make it so that, yes, you have to jump over it and can't just stand on the platform, but if you jump straight to the goal you'll be able to clear it. I had to jump clean over the goal just to get over the fire bar, and then had to run back and tag it to end the level. It sort of hits the brakes too hard and makes the ending anticlimactic, despite being so challenging.

But it's a great level!

Wow thanks for feedback, I totally see were your coming from about the flame thing, if I had more room (the goal is literally all the way) it would have fixed but I'd spent so long on it and wasn't in the mood to redo the whole level and I really felt like the end section needed a hard 4th thing so I totally lazed compromised.

Again, thanks for the feedback, most of what I've gotten has been variations on "I like wall jumps" so I really appreciate the time you took to articulate that.

Reposting from ten pages, any feedback would be nice. I know that the last part of the stage is a little too crazy, I'll probably update it soon.

Those Fish Though... - CDC1-0000-003B-4743

I'm playing 10 Mario Challenge, the 5-3 Remix about Goomba Shoes. I didn't know Wings stay on one if you give it them (unlike most winged creatures), which gives the shoe a Yoshi-style hover flutter at the end of a jump.

And the big version can do a NSMB-style ground pound, destroying enemies it wouldn't normally (like Munchers) and spawning these weird bitey clouds that kill enemies and bounce loose items up in a peculiar way.

Gsnap

Wow thanks for feedback, I totally see were your coming from about the flame thing, if I had more room (the goal is literally all the way) it would have fixed but I'd spent so long on it and wasn't in the mood to redo the whole level and I really felt like the end section needed a hard 4th thing so I totally lazed compromised.

Again, thanks for the feedback, most of what I've gotten has been variations on "I like wall jumps" so I really appreciate the time you took to articulate that.

Yeah, no problem. I love game design, specifically level design. It's worth the time to go into depth about levels that are actually well made.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
this game would have been the perfect foray into 'mobile gaming'.

Imagine a companion app on the ipad that lets you design the levels only but not play them. they would probably snag 5 extra bucks from about half of the player base.

It wouldn't even be hard to do. what do you need, a nintendo ID to login to your nintendo account and access the maps. It would literally be the perfect app for an ipad.

EDIT: question. I made a level and while designing I could put a spikey on marios head. however, on starting the level he wouldn't wear the spikey. that was annoying because I designed the level around penalising the player if they didn't take the one chance to get the spikey thing off their head. (I didn't know mario could wear spikey things on his head either...)

silentQ

Insta-death isn't very fun. Neither is going for the door only to be killed without warning. I got a little bit further ahead but decided against further attempts because I get the impression the only way through is repetition & memorization and that isn't really my thing... I like a challenge but when I die I at least have to feel that I should have known better / had a chance to react. Sorry if that sounds blunt, there may be others who feel the opposite!

Thanks for the feedback I will probably edit this level tomorrow. I think the balance is keeping the difficulty but giving more hints after your comments I thought about the fact that theres two crucial hidden blocks that need hints, path directions that need to be pointed out by coins and removal of the instant death thomp. Thanks again!

If possible can you check out the other course P-Break:
3CF8-0000-003F-CC01

My second course. Unlike just about everybody else, I've been roughly obeying the original 9-day unlock pattern just to see what I can do with it, and I started this one on day 4: ergo, I've only used features up to the castle set (everything up to the Fire Bar).

Take the 'A' Train
F5F2-0000-0040-42D2

WVW69iZEKScHVsSmXd

Synopsis: Ride the Skull Rafts through the castle, but beware: some are occupied by foes who paid good money for their seats and will not give them up easily.

- Traditional Mario experience with a handful of new mechanics
- Many alternate pathways depending on which items you obtain and keep
- Multiple strategies for clearing the final encounter (patience is key!)
- Bonus rooms
- 3 1UP mushrooms to collect

Difficulty: Moderate to clear, somewhat harder to see everything. Know how to use the run button.

Help! I'm stuck. No you're not. I tested this stage thoroughly: you should never get stuck from accidentally setting a Skull Raft into motion and jumping off. Every stage element required to move forward can be respawned, i.e. there is always a way to go backwards just far enough to do it (though it isn't always easy). But do let me know if there are other bugs.

Playtesting and comments appreciated, here or on Miiverse.

Also, for those who missed it, here is the first stage I posted in this thread, buried all the way back in page 80. (Pardon the bump.) This one obeys all constraints up to the unlocks on day 2 and explores a variety of unique interactions with the spring.

It Might as Well Be Spring - 128A-0000-002B-853E

WVW69iYbLXM6gq2h8A

(The cover image for this one looks rather too modest and uninformative; I am tempted to upload the stage again just to change it. Before, I didn't know that the image was a snapshot of whatever you are looking at when you hit Save.)

Xeteh

Reposting from ten pages, any feedback would be nice. I know that the last part of the stage is a little too crazy, I'll probably update it soon.

Those Fish Though... - CDC1-0000-003B-4743

Seems solid. I'm not a real big fan of the blue platform that drops you down real fast towards the end, it ends up with you having a chance of taking a hit from something you can't see and yeah the end is a bit insane.

How about

Castle Siege
ID: CA34-0000-003A-B3C8
And if you have time also

The Path Less Taken
ID: 28CB-0000-003B-0BBC

CASTLE SIEGE
Nice job with the Bob-ombs and Fireballs below not hurting you. It's a great way of introducing a player to a mechanic without feeling hand-holding. I'd add a couple bricks to the bottom as well so we'd see a bomb destroying bricks but that's already really really good.

Coins on top of the fireballs seem to serve no purpose but they allow you to see the thwomps above (and that they fall when you're below them) - it sets up the segment further up without overwhelming. However - you do have 8 kinds of enemies by the first two challenges, which I don't think is a good idea even in harder courses - you have to readjust your expectations - the fire spouter over the cannon is also not really that visible which makes things harder than needed. I'd raise the ceiling one in the thwomp section as well but that's because I'm really bad at games.

Those are my notes from what I can see. I don't know when Boo circles start spinning but I had different experiences in that section because one of the two elements is timed. If there is an element of randomness there it makes it really hard (harder than I think intended) to hit the boxes over there.

Will go around and come back to The Pass Less Taken.

I've got the update but it's still making me wait a day between unlocks...ugh.

Try everything once, shake everything new, then just move the goal way away, stick your stylus to your screen, then move the control stick in a direction and spam blocks. It takes maybe 10-30 seconds to bring the next truck early.

Seems solid. I'm not a real big fan of the blue platform that drops you down real fast towards the end, it ends up with you having a chance of taking a hit from something you can't see and yeah the end is a bit insane.

I unlocked the boo's right at the end of designing that one and went mad, I'll change that bridge area. You have a good point about the blue panel at the end, didn't think about that. Thanks for playing. :)

An underwater level for your undertaking sound nice?

Bullets in Koopatlantis: 6FB6-0000-003A-ED9A .

There's a very tricky hidden 1-up in one part...

Great, great stage and I'm not a fan of underwater levels in general. Love the way the mechanic is introduced, love the way the mechanic is developed, and the little twist at the end with the platforms. My complaints are pretty simple - the mushroom (the one I found at least) feels TOO far away into the level. Right after you can get a fire flower, and right after it's the end. I'd space them out more evenly even if it'd mean reworking the level to allow big Mario to pass through some spots. Either that or just give you a fire-flower a bit before where the Mushroom currently is and skip the Mushroom entirely.

Another problem I have is with one-block water gaps - I know it was a bit needed (small mario only for the 1-up, and I did manage to reach it) but it makes for movement (most of the time) rather uncomfortable. When it's right by a ceiling or floor is okay, but not otherwise. You did pretty good in that regard - but it makes a bit of a hassle going back from the 1-up and in other spots.

In water though - Mario doesn't stay in one block even if you keep mashing A. His foot reaches the tile right below - the part with bullet bills and spikes (really well introduced) loses a bit of impact when you die because of that and have to slowly go along the floor in your following turn.

Besides Mushroom placement and the 1-block gaps this is really, really well done and really well paced regarding difficulty - doesn't feel too overwhelming but still really tense at times. I think I'm gonna recommend this to the community showcase.

Day 3: Shy Guy's Spikey Swim
9C9C-0000-0035-E544

Once I have some time in a couple days I'll give you some feedback in return (though I think I've played almost all your levels already and overall think they're great).

What's with these underwater levels nowadays that I'm actually liking? You guys are besting Ninty in that regard, heh. (It's the lack of Bloopers thank you so much). Anyway - it's a really fast-paced solid level. It doesn't force you to keep moving but the way it's tightly designed makes you keep moving forwards, as well as the increase of bullet bills shooting fish and the placement of the coins. I do like the way you make us pick the mushroom at first. My 'problems' are really the fact that the fish don't really pose the biggest threat (they are really slow off the cannon) and each segment drags on for longer than it should. I think shorter segments (with maybe one or more two segments later on improving on the challenge later on) would be better and make the whole thing feel even more fast-paced (and fun) than it is.

So yeah - really solid stage. Didn't wow me mechanically but it was still really fun to play and my 'issues' would imo really just add more to it instead of fixing something. Great job.

I don't know why you picked Shy Guy though (level itself seems to lack an explicit theme to the character) but HOLY SHIT YOU CAN COMMENT IN LEVELS YOURSELF? I need to update Waluigi Parable with the voice of the narrator stat for those that have comments on. O-O

Well, I changed the bullshit fire at the end seeing how it was clearly stupid and everyone kept dying there, thanks to Gsnap and whoever else played it.

Wii_U_screenshot_TV_018_DD.jpg

Is there anyway to see where people die in your level? The only way I can tell is if I play it, die, and see other X marks.

If you bring your level up on the screen that shows how many have commented and has the option to delete the level, the full view will have x's on it, it's not that useful as the image is too far out. Still better than nothing

ohNOitsRO

CASTLE SIEGE
Nice job with the Bob-ombs and Fireballs below not hurting you. It's a great way of introducing a player to a mechanic without feeling hand-holding. I'd add a couple bricks to the bottom as well so we'd see a bomb destroying bricks but that's already really really good.

Coins on top of the fireballs seem to serve no purpose but they allow you to see the thwomps above (and that they fall when you're below them) - it sets up the segment further up without overwhelming. However - you do have 8 kinds of enemies by the first two challenges, which I don't think is a good idea even in harder courses - you have to readjust your expectations - the fire spouter over the cannon is also not really that visible which makes things harder than needed. I'd raise the ceiling one in the thwomp section as well but that's because I'm really bad at games.

Those are my notes from what I can see. I don't know when Boo circles start spinning but I had different experiences in that section because one of the two elements is timed. If there is an element of randomness there it makes it really hard (harder than I think intended) to hit the boxes over there.

Will go around and come back to The Pass Less Taken.

Amazing dude thanks for taking your time to write all that out, really good insight I'll be keeping in mind

Amazing dude thanks for taking your time to write all that out, really good insight I'll be keeping in mind

No problem! You did great introducing some things early on but I still think it gets kinda overwhelming and harder than intended. I'm no pro at Mario (and I am a fan of a challenge) but I died a lot due to how many hazards there are.

Xeteh

I unlocked the boo's right at the end of designing that one and went mad, I'll change that bridge area. You have a good point about the blue panel at the end, didn't think about that. Thanks for playing. :)

No problem. The bridge I ended up still being super the last time I played so I just ended up damage boosting through it to the axe. There's just so much going on I wasn't sure how to tackle it otherwise. I liked the course though, not normally a fan of auto scrollers.

jnWake

I beat it, there's some decent stuff in there but it feels rather incoherent, like you had to many ideas and threw them all in. It would work better if it focused more on a singular element (like the bullet bill stuff) also the pacing is abit off, the first 2/3 of the level have an almost entirely consistent high difficultly, rather than peaks and valleys and the end section was the easiest of the entire level.

I did enjoy it, there where some neat ideas in there and the difficulty was mostly in check. I'm just far better at complaining than complimenting.

Glad you enjoyed it! I see what you mean with the ending but I didn't want the ending to be that difficult. I felt the part with the spikes and bullets was hard enough so I made the ending a bit more of a playground (I also ran out if blocks haha).

Great, great stage and I'm not a fan of underwater levels in general. Love the way the mechanic is introduced, love the way the mechanic is developed, and the little twist at the end with the platforms. My complaints are pretty simple - the mushroom (the one I found at least) feels TOO far away into the level. Right after you can get a fire flower, and right after it's the end. I'd space them out more evenly even if it'd mean reworking the level to allow big Mario to pass through some spots. Either that or just give you a fire-flower a bit before where the Mushroom currently is and skip the Mushroom entirely.

Another problem I have is with one-block water gaps - I know it was a bit needed (small mario only for the 1-up, and I did manage to reach it) but it makes for movement (most of the time) rather uncomfortable. When it's right by a ceiling or floor is okay, but not otherwise. You did pretty good in that regard - but it makes a bit of a hassle going back from the 1-up and in other spots.

In water though - Mario doesn't stay in one block even if you keep mashing A. His foot reaches the tile right below - the part with bullet bills and spikes (really well introduced) loses a bit of impact when you die because of that and have to slowly go along the floor in your following turn.

Besides Mushroom placement and the 1-block gaps this is really, really well done and really well paced regarding difficulty - doesn't feel too overwhelming but still really tense at times. I think I'm gonna recommend this to the community showcase.

Thanks for the deep review. I understand what you mean with the Mushroom and Flower. I wanted the ending to be relaxing after the rest of the stage that can be hard. I could've put the Flower and a 1-up maybe though...

I noticed that thing about swimming in tight spaces. It's pretty annoying and it made me rework the passages a lot.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll try to play your stages tomorrow.

Okay, so I have two SMB3-inspired stages now. Please, please play and give feedback if you find the time! :D

Vertical Pipeworks
1415-0000-003E-3619
ilJ0vjd.jpg

Inspired by World 7-6 from SMB3, this attempts to make as "vertical" a level as is possible with the design limitations. Challenge ranges from moderate to easy.

My new one is called
Airships' Return
BE81-0000-0040-5DC6
cOXIbUY.jpg

Obviously inspired by the World 8-Airships of SMB3, this is a slightly slower and only slightly tricky new version. Layout is completely different from the original but it still requires somewhat quick reflexes. Challenge bounces between moderate and advanced. As it was with the original level, don't hug the right side of the screen!

VandalD

I spent a very long time trying to make a ghost house that felt like an actual ghost house level that might be in a Mario game. The limited tools (can't toggle doors with P-switches, no fake walls) make it a bit difficult, but I think I've come up with something pretty good, with a bit of obvious inspiration from Robin64's Light and Shadow.

If you're looking for a SMW ghost house level that'll make you use your brain a bit, give this a shot and let me know what you think.

Yoshi braves the Switch House
AE4D-0000-0040-7061

vAJ9tGc.jpg

Great little stage. The design for getting to the secret areas was great, especially for such a simple level. I had a lot of fun romping through this one.
Hey, thanks for that. Glad you liked it.

Gonna take a break and then come back to play some GAF levels.

DeathPeak

My first castle level. Spent quite a bit of time on this one. Hope you all like it. If anyone is curious, it's a more traditional Mario level and not just randomness. I think its got a good challenge to it for a "Boss" level.

WVW69iZEoqE4R6z13g

King of the Castle!
2061-0000-0040-6516

If you could check out and break it apart a couple of mine, I'd appreciate it.

Anyone else, feel free.

AIRSHIP, AIRSHIP
Add more ground in the beginning and push the first segment a few blocks to the right (and the Mushroom a few blocks right in the platform as well). First segment feels really overwhelming with how fast it is and how fast you're thrown into it. The speed itself is fine and later segments are totally fair, but the fact you have to react instantly right of the bat and you're moving mostly up means you lose ground a lot more quickly. It really made me spend a few seconds not knowing what to do, I missed the cloud platform and had to bounce on the Koopa to continue but I don't think most players will do that.

The first airship had a short but fun segment (with a really cool tricky 1-up that punishes impatient players like me, heh) and it presents the idea of cargo rather well. Second airship felt like it got too big - and giant-enemies and things like that (even if the bob-omb segment is fun) felt like a bit out-of-theme for the level style. The ending is a fun mushroom jump but it feels like that again - I'd use airship pieces or clouds building up to the flagpole. (power-ups fleeing the ship is a nice touch though)

It was fun - but it had a huge start in difficulty which almost slowed down to a halt later - and it felt like it gradually became a bit thin in thematic. Solid work. (Will come around to the second one)

Thanks for the deep review. I understand what you mean with the Mushroom and Flower. I wanted the ending to be relaxing after the rest of the stage that can be hard. I could've put the Flower and a 1-up maybe though...

I noticed that thing about swimming in tight spaces. It's pretty annoying and it made me rework the passages a lot.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll try to play your stages tomorrow.

I really feel like the ending is only significantly easier because of power-up arrangement. If you had a Mushroom on the start (I know it'd mean reworking the level a fair amount) I think it'd remain pretty much consistent through and through. Felt like the mechanic progressed nicely as well but yeah the last 10 seconds do differ a fair amount from the rest.

Also yeah, screw the block limit. It's really really pointless and if you wanna make any level that's not completely open above you're in for a hard time.

AIRSHIP, AIRSHIP
Add more ground in the beginning and push the first segment a few blocks to the right (and the Mushroom a few blocks right in the platform as well). First segment feels really overwhelming with how fast it is and how fast you're thrown into it. The speed itself is fine and later segments are totally fair, but the fact you have to react instantly right of the bat and you're moving mostly up means you lose ground a lot more quickly. It really made me spend a few seconds not knowing what to do, I missed the cloud platform and had to bounce on the Koopa to continue but I don't think most players will do that.

The first airship had a short but fun segment (with a really cool tricky 1-up that punishes impatient players like me, heh) and it presents the idea of cargo rather well. Second airship felt like it got too big - and giant-enemies and things like that (even if the bob-omb segment is fun) felt like a bit out-of-theme for the level style. The ending is a fun mushroom jump but it feels like that again - I'd use airship pieces or clouds building up to the flagpole. (power-ups fleeing the ship is a nice touch though)

It was fun - but it had a huge start in difficulty which almost slowed down to a halt later - and it felt like it gradually became a bit thin in thematic. Solid work. (Will come around to the second one)

Wow, thanks for the nice write-up and tips. Yeah, tried to do the whole, "stolen arms" type of thing with the giant enemies and such, but the second airship being too big confirms my fears. But man, are the broken ship pieces at the end a great idea. Maybe I'll clean it up a bit more with your sentiments in mind. Again, thanks for the playthrough!

How about

Castle Siege
ID: CA34-0000-003A-B3C8
And if you have time also

The Path Less Taken
ID: 28CB-0000-003B-0BBC

"Path Less Taken"
The less taken path is the 'main' path? Considering every time I tried to stray from the main path I was punished it doesn't really work - despite being a cool twist, it will still lead to moments that feel kinda cheap.
Alright - your other one was better - this one has a few Dry Bones issues:
1. Dry Bones right in the start quickly goes to below the blocks if you don't run right away. That'd be fine - but the timing makes that he will raise a bone just as he's getting out, and you'll probably be falling down to try to kill him.

2. The Dry Bones after the first main jump (in the raised platform) will absolutely kill you if you hit the block. The Boo Circle shouldn't really kill you in its surprise, but the Dry Bones will when you go to the top of the block to be safe.

Besides that, I'm not the biggest fan of the Donut Climb to the room of death. That was pretty cheap - and I'm not sure if you intended, but after I got the cape (nice job on the clocks pointing out the cape though) and entered the pipe getting below the goal, I could just spin jump and spin the rotating blocks, so I just slid and got to goal. I think I probably needed to do something more there.

Bonus area right near the end of the level and with a lot of repeats isn't exactly all that enticing and precision platforming is never really super fun. Your other level is really way better - even if this one was fun in some ways.

Wow, thanks for the nice write-up and tips. Yeah, tried to do the whole, "stolen arms" type of thing with the giant enemies and such, but the second airship being too big confirms my fears. But man, are the broken ship pieces at the end a great idea. Maybe I'll clean it up a bit more with your sentiments in mind. Again, thanks for the playthrough!

Not a problem! But yeah, I always try to do that (it's a bit stolen from those analysis videos but I find it works for me as well) - end the level with either a callback to the level mechanic or to its theme. It really wraps things up nicely. Going for your other one now!
E: Actually I got stuff to do - but one thing - the pipe at the top-left corner of the map leads to a sub-area, and in that sub-area it's super easy for the yellow platforms to de-sync, never letting you through. Use different lengthed tracks there and your problem should be solved.

Grinchy

Banned
Pleeeeeeaaaase someone try it and comment.

screenshot_20150915-2qckh4.jpg

I'll play whoever's stages that tries and leaves feedback. I've edited this level like 5 times after uploading lol. Could really use help with nip tuck.

omg I hate you for that level lol

That was really well done. That ending was such a troll. The only thing that was annoying was the zig-zagging tunnel with the coins in it. The P block continues to get hit as you progress through the level so you end up having to wait for the blocks to turn back to coins before you can move again.

(mat)

Holy shit guys. Look at all the comments and stars. People really like a level I made. :')

WVW69iZE4yQfMY3DRc

Try it out and let me know what you think!

kinggroin

Banned
omg I hate you for that level lol

That was really well done. That ending was such a troll. The only thing that was annoying was the zig-zagging tunnel with the coins in it. The P block continues to get hit as you progress through the level so you end up having to wait for the blocks to turn back to coins before you can move again.

Interesting. Wish we had youtube support so I can see hiw different people play the same level.

kiryogi

Banned
So here's my first course, it's a bit of a jerk random level. But I tried to keep it themed. Also a Ghost House so beware of where you go! Also some fun mystery mushrooms for the stage too. Can you tell it's my first stage? Haha.

"Escape Boo's Haunted Lab! ! !"

A72B-0000-0040-5E31

Would appreciate any criticism!

Hey Community here Are 2 of my Levels

2B90-0000-0021-4DA9 my Home is my Castle

3C19-0000-0021-AF86 Fly me to the...

Those Are 2 of my 10 levels i Hope you enjoy playing Them As much As i enjoyed Building them :)

(Sorry for the Random caps, my mobile doesnt speak english very Well :D)

Grinchy

Banned
Interesting. Wish we had youtube support so I can see hiw different people play the same level.

I also tried your newest level. It's really well-constructed. I think I got near the end and didn't have the strength to try anymore tonight. Awesome level though.

The level above?

Yep, I think that's the one. Really cool stuff going on there. The right side of the vines section got me a few times in a row lol.

kinggroin

Banned

Readjusted some parts. Its now got a much more sinister feel to it!

Visit this long abandoned city found in the darkest areas of the mushroom kingdom! Don't worry, you're not alone... MWUAHAHA!!! *COUGH*

I also tried your newest level. It's really well-constructed. I think I got near the end and didn't have the strength to try anymore tonight. Awesome level though.

The level above?

No problem. The bridge I ended up still being super the last time I played so I just ended up damage boosting through it to the axe. There's just so much going on I wasn't sure how to tackle it otherwise. I liked the course though, not normally a fan of auto scrollers.

I appreciate that you like it. I made my revisions and think it solves the initial problems.

New code - B197-0000-0040-91F6

NickMitch

Here are my 10 first stages...

Check 'em out!

1. D62E-0000-0018-C571 - Devious but Wealthy
  2. 0420-0000-0019-627D - Plumber needed
  3. F234-0000-001B-E2C9 - Lolakokitotu?
  4. 4DBA-0000-001C-4050 - Goombas for Sparta
  5. 041E-0000-0021-2A2D - You're a squid? Nope...
  6. B2C5-0000-0023-00C2 - The Dark Below
  7. 2E22-0000-0025-BF5F - Choose your path!
  8. 39D1-0000-0026-8C95 - Doors open, doors close
  9. 1A10-0000-002C-041A - It's gettin' hawt!
  10. 69D3-0000-003F-04CC - A Sudden Change of Season

This game is very addictive i must say!

Prestige Capo

Neo Member
Here's a new level of mine

Club 30 (F1BB-0000-003F-CB76)

WVW69iZCvX0de9T_9v

It's a bit easier than my first level "Loco Motion" which nobody has been able to clear yet. Here's the course ID if you guys wanna try that one out.

Loco Motion (4DF7-0000-0033-0DD4)

WVW69iYoOzEZvsqd3u

Pikma

Banned
Made a new level today called Trust The Coins, way more complex than the few I've been doing for the past few days, though I'm still missing a lot of tools. Here it is in case someone wants to give it a try. Also, any kind of feedback would be deeply appreciated.

WVW69iZFbeg_QPxwTI

Top Bottom