• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

Roi

Finally finished this level, maybe I could have added a couple of more puzzles but I read that most people find my levels to long. It's not easy but also not that hard!

SMB3: Platform Land
2B11-0000-00EB-D6FA

tCmvPVa.jpg

octopiggy

Somebody on Miiverse tipped me off that my WarioWare stage was featured on a recent Teens React:

https://youtu.be/V7FV1rNkq0I

This shows just how hard balancing difficulty can be. It blows my mind that two of them managed to die on the very first micro-game despite having that temporary invincibility after the first hit.

It's really great seeing people getting enjoyment out of something I created.

vikki

Somebody on Miiverse tipped me off that my WarioWare stage was featured on a recent Teens React:

https://youtu.be/V7FV1rNkq0I

This shows just how hard balancing difficulty can be. It blows my mind that two of them managed to die on the very first micro-game despite having that temporary invincibility after the first hit.

It's really great seeing people getting enjoyment out of something I created.

Congrats on the feature, your stage is a classic. It has to be one of the first stages I played. It's funny/frustrating watching those kids play Mario Bros. Hold B was burned into my soul at a very young age that watching people that are not trained to play Mario Bros is difficult. Awesome video though. Girl with the steering wheel play style brings back memories of my sister playing (N)intendo.

Finally finished this level, maybe I could have added a couple of more puzzles but I read that most people find my levels to long. It's not easy but also not that hard!

2B11-0000-00EB-D6FA

tCmvPVa.jpg

Well, there are checkpoints now. I'll give it a try in a few, I've played a few Gaf stages this morning.

Forkball

New level

tsr7eD9.jpg

The Age of Mario
FFF8-0000-00EC-0C00

Celebrate Mario's history by transforming into his many versions in this level THAT HAS A CHECKPOINT. Sorry, there's no Mario Bros. costume, I don't have it unlocked and grinded normal 100 man Mario like six times in a row and still didn't unlock it DEAL WITH IT.

deafsox987

Neo Member
After trying to address issues and following some great tips from people in this thread, I started to see new possibilities in Dodongo's Cavern but I feel like some serious overhauling will be necessary. Having said that, I decided that I will do Version 2.0 of the course, the only similarities will be the boss battle and the head-shaped cavern. I even got ideas from how to do the bomb-puzzle staircase (given that I have enough room).

I will have to take my sweet time this week unlike last weekend, and feel free to play my other courses. I also added one new course that I have in my Coursebot - it was just a course I built for practice; it is fun and probably too simple:

Gotta go fast

1DA3-0000-00EC-1141

Anyway, I hope to finish Version 2.0 by next weekend and start working on Jabu-Jabu's Belly after Thanksgiving break.

On a final note, I want to say thanks to all the people who shared tips and feedback, they are very constructive and useful!

Dimentios

Anyone beaten Gnat Attack hard mode yet? Please tell me there is a way to cheese it.
I heard people spaming the Home Button to see where the flys are...

1. Level - No real strategy there. Bomb flys have priority 1, so focus on them first.

2. Level - The hardest stage. Spawner-fly goes always first. I don't care how many bomb flys explode while hunting the spawner down, if they spawn those little flys you're fucked. Srsly, you will not beat that level, if they are able to spawn them.

Also the spawner moves either vertically or horizontically from the border into the screen. So don't tap where they currently are, but where they will moving to.

3. Level - You know how to beat the A-Trigger Minigames in Mario Party? That seizure-like gestures is needed to kill the boss. Just always focus on triggering the boss to death, occasionally hit a bomb fly, but keep focusing on the boss. If the boss triggers those little flys (like the spawner) then quickly kill them and then keep hitting the boss again.

Also:
explorer-controls-stylus.png

That's the way the gamepad is used normaly. However, while doing so in the gnat attack game, the bottom right of the screen is a complete BLIND SPOT. Or if you're lefty, the bottom left will be a blind spot. This is dangerous if a spawner spawns in that area. You will see him too late. I recommend holding the stylus on the very top. Also don't hold the gamepad, but use something to keep it standing on it's own.

Been working on this stage a long time. It's pretty cool, some secrets here and there if you figure out what to do.

Junior's Coup D'etat
7CDD-0000-00EA-CE34

Have fun and I'd love some feedback if you would give it.
Hey cool level! I was enjoying it until I got stuck. It seems really well designed and thought out. The bit with the platforms on tracks was particularly clever I thought.

I'm at the bit with the
4 doors and I can't figure it out. I know that going through the top left door takes you to an identical looking place where you can get a feather and there's a pipe at the far right, but I don't know how to get to it. I thought it would be by setting the bombs off but I can't trigger them. Please tell me how to do it!

More Feedback:

Before & After The Apocalypse v2 - What an awesome level! You have absolutely nailed the concept and design and there are some great ideas in there too. This is easilly one of my favourite SMM levels.

Gotta go fast

1DA3-0000-00EC-1141 - This is very simple but I found it pretty addictive. I died a lot! Probably more than I should have but I got there in the end though. It's maddening but fun.

-------------------------------------------

I would have a new level to post but I can't beat it! Having to beat it from the start and then from each checkpoint is stupid. Why not let us beat it from the start all the way through? That proves that it's possible. I might have to make my new creation easier.

Anyway, please try my course:

Old School P'forming 6A52-0000-00DC-26A7 - It's a pretty basic but fun test of your old school platforming skills. Nothing fancy, just a test of skill!

My others are mediocre, play them as you wish :)

Simbabbad

More feedback:

You cant save Peach drunk Mario!
B48B-0000-00E1-CBD7
Magnificent. At first I thought it's be a strictly narrative level, but the gameplay is actually very, very good. It's quite an achievement to keep the gameplay fun with the distortion, but you exploit it perfectly well, both gameplay-wise and with a layout smartly exploiting the effect (tons of vertical lines). Bravo.

Into the Furnace!
FD41 - 0000 - 00E2 - 66D2
Very nice flow on this one, I really enjoyed it, but I'm a sucker for classic SMB castles anyway. The patterns all feel intuitive and natural. The only issue is the fight against Bowser, which must be annoying if you lose your Fire Flower (I didn't, I know a recharge is nearby, but it's not a dispenser). I think castles in SMM in general use way too much Mega Bowser instead of Bowser, he's very long to kill with the Fire Flower and his huge fireballs make previous screens unfair at times, it sort of breaks the flow, especially when you don't use the SMB1 style (in it you can walk through Bowser, not in NSMB). The two giant Podoboos probably make matters worse. But again, I really enjoyed the level.

I remade some of my courses with checkpoints and a few changes:

Title - Super Dede Land
ID - 31D0-0000-00D7-18F3

Title - Super Koopa Land
ID - B0EF-0000-00D8-215C
Nice obstacle courses, liked and starred them both. Two remarks: the single Podoboos on tracks really harm readability, because intuitively you think they're harmful when they're not, it makes some parts annoying. And the section with music blocks in Super Koopa Land isn't intuitive at all, I stopped there and was all "uh?!" and the effect isn't pleasant, I simply took a hit every time to get past it.

vikki

Hey cool level! I was enjoying it until I got stuck. It seems really well designed and thought out. The bit with the platforms on tracks was particularly clever I thought.

I'm at the bit with the
4 doors and I can't figure it out. I know that going through the top left door takes you to an identical looking place where you can get a feather and there's a pipe at the far right, but I don't know how to get to it. I thought it would be by setting the bombs off but I can't trigger them. Please tell me how to do it!

Thanks for the feedback. This level started out completely different and morphed into this when I wasn't happy with result from the original idea. As you go through the level you see areas that you can get to, but something is needed.
That is in a secret area that is a little difficult to get to near the start of the level.

I would have a new level to post but I can't beat it! Having to beat it from the start and then from each checkpoint is stupid. Why not let us beat it from the start all the way through? That proves that it's possible. I might have to make my new creation easier.

Anyway, please try my course:

Old School P'forming 6A52-0000-00DC-26A7 - It's a pretty basic but fun test of your old school platforming skills. Nothing fancy, just a test of skill!

My others are mediocre, play them as you wish :)

I liked the Old School P'forming more than your new stage. Those Kameks on the rails can be assholes. I'm a sucker for extended jumps, so that first stage was fun.

ScOULaris

Should have read your description before playing as I slowed to a halt at the muncher part trying to work out how the hell I was going to clear them. Eventually I understood I needed to run all the way but managed to hit the hidden block so many times I lost patience and quit. If you must have a block there I would make it visible, the jump is challenging enough and having it hidden just comes across as a bit trolly. I made a similar concept level in Full Throttle Thrills (A708-0000-0068-A8BE) by the way, so fully understand a lot of trial by death is needed. Your level however feels too cramped with obstacles, and the paths and timings less easy to process at speed. I notice you say "enemies are kept to a minimum", but I'm not sure replacing them with fire bars and flames, which can cover a much larger area, is necessarily better.

Yeah, that block is pretty unnecessary. I just removed it and re-uploaded the level along with a few other minor tweaks to make things clearer to the player. Here's the new code:

0BCA-0000-00EC-567F

Finally cleared my new course so I could upload it! I had to make it easier to be able to do so. Please give it a go, it's not that tough, honest!

Trax Attacks! FFA1-0000-00EC-674A

In the same vein as my Old School P'Forming course, it's a test of skill that isn't too complex or tricky. I picked one mechanic and built the course around that.

Have fun!

LoveCake

Just uploaded my first course, i only have access to the level 2 items so far, i would like some feedback if possible.

Spike Rain
9F42-0000-00EC-797B

chrixter

I rarely watch Twitch but learned last night that it's a great way to watch people play your levels. There were a few dozen streamers playing Mario Maker and most of them were accepting viewer levels. You have to wait in a queue, of course, but within 2-3 hours I was able to get around 10 people to play a level of mine and it was completely worth it. Seeing your level get played by people with varied skill levels and different approaches is simply awesome, plus it's great for feedback/playtesting purposes.

They're all masochists with extreme patience, too, so they were giving even the hardest and trolliest of levels an honest shot, if you're one of those people. It's great!

one_kill

Hey everyone, here are a few new levels:
Wall Phasing: A Glitch: 87A0-0000-00EB-BA32
Glitch through the blocks to get to the finish!

Diddy's Quest for Banana Coins: 2E03-0000-00EB-694B
An updated version of a level I previously uploaded. Play as Diddy and collect banana coins!

Mario vs. Aliens: 6E2D-0000-00E7-B6F5
Now with UFOs, this is a museum-like level that has been updated to include some platforming sensibilities.

Spin, spin, spin!: 7301-0000-00D8-F9B1
Spin your way to the finish!

Here are challenges that take less than 10 seconds to finish:
Go, go, go!: 276F-0000-00DC-0A03
Mario can't jump: ECA8-0000-00C5-C8E0
10 seconds to finish: 08F9-0000-007C-6742

Some of my old levels that I am proud of:
The 3rd Labyrinth:7B4B-0000-008C-4286
A level with a maze/dungeon design that uses the shell grabbing and flying mechanics of SMB3 and the shell helmet mechanics of SMM.

Vine Travel Assault: C929-0000-00B0-0E10
Pop up the two vines at the start and go through a challenging course full of spikes, spinning blades, and flying flames.

Runnin' & Jumpin' feat. lotsa $$: 6FE7-0000-0074-CF09
Level that involves lots of running and jumping and features lots of coins.

Welcome to the Star Show: 1CBE-0000-0079-6BE2
Put your controller down and just enjoy the star show!

CrisKre

More feedback:

Magnificent. At first I thought it's be a strictly narrative level, but the gameplay is actually very, very good. It's quite an achievement to keep the gameplay fun with the distortion, but you exploit it perfectly well, both gameplay-wise and with a layout smartly exploiting the effect (tons of vertical lines). Bravo.

Thank you so much! Spent a lot of time testing how to maximize the effect while still making it fun. This makes me very happy.

KooopaKid

Banned
Feedback time!

I'll appreciate feedback to my level in exchange.

Here's mine:

Super Mario Planets - Planet 2-2

Code: BF46-0000-00E6-1C99

New level
tsr7eD9.jpg

The Age of Mario
FFF8-0000-00EC-0C00

Errr, don't know what to do in that second screen...

2B11-0000-00EB-D6FA

tCmvPVa.jpg

Interesting layout and presentation. I think I skipped a part by bringing a trampoline with me. If I hadn't when I went to that spot, I would have been stuck I think. I feel I missed a lot of secrets and never went to some areas too. Starred.

Junior's Coup D'etat
7CDD-0000-00EA-CE34

Have fun and I'd love some feedback if you would give it.

I don't know what to do after the big red koopa. If I continue through the pipe and the door, I don't see a way out.

Reposting for new page in case anyone wants to give it a go:

WVW69ikUryY13CGNcF

Snowy Sky Lift Summit!
69B1-0000-00E7-B91F

I don't like the part with the moving platform and the chain-chomp with the bouncing green turtle on ice. A bit unfair. Giving it a few more go. The beginning is long when you have to restart ^ ^

Edit: It wasn't that bad. You have to know you can ride above the chain-chomp safely. I also died because falling blocks ejected me. Nice presentation overall. I only found one secret. The boss fight was too simple: just throw them a spiky shell?

Also, my new level:

Sawblade Walker (C7F1-0000-00E6-01C6)

Nice presentation. I got lost a bit when I got the shoe, and the bouncing is a little annoying but I liked your clever checkpoints placement and how the level change once you get the shoe. Good job!

That's it for me for now.

Bydobob

If you're looking for more traditional levels of mine, I'd suggest to check out Before & After The Apocalypse v2 (which still has a dual world/time travel dynamic),

Just played this level and it was fantastic. Loved the dual world dynamic, while the housey, indoor areas conveyed a great sense of place. This level was rich with variety and I wanted to explore it, in fact I only completed the level with 6 seconds to spare due to all my diversions! Nice, climactic ending too.

CrisKre

Feedback time!

I'll appreciate feedback to my level in exchange.

Here's mine:

Super Mario Planets - Planet 2-2

Code: BF46-0000-00E6-1C99

Errr, don't know what to do in that second screen...

Interesting layout and presentation. I think I skipped a part by bringing a trampoline with me. If I hadn't when I went to that spot, I would have been stuck I think. I feel I missed a lot of secrets and never went to some areas too. Starred.

I don't know what to do after the big red koopa. If I continue through the pipe and the door, I don't see a way out.

I don't like the part with the moving platform and the chain-chomp with the bouncing green turtle on ice. A bit unfair. Giving it a few more go. The beginning is long when you have to restart ^ ^

Edit: It wasn't that bad. You have to know you can ride above the chain-chomp safely. I also died because falling blocks ejected me. Nice presentation overall. I only found one secret. The boss fight was too simple: just throw them a spiky shell?

Nice presentation. I got lost a bit when I got the shoe, and the bouncing is a little annoying but I liked your clever checkpoints placement and how the level change once you get the shoe. Good job!

That's it for me for now.

Loved your level koopa. The difficulty progression is perfect and the mechanic is challenging and fun.

Bydobob

Time for a couple more:

Finally cleared my new course so I could upload it! I had to make it easier to be able to do so. Please give it a go, it's not that tough, honest!

Trax Attacks! FFA1-0000-00EC-674A

In the same vein as my Old School P'Forming course, it's a test of skill that isn't too complex or tricky. I picked one mechanic and built the course around that.

Have fun!

I starred it because it was pretty inventive and good fun in parts, but there are a couple of issues. The first relates to the springs that can be simply picked up from their rails. I trivialised the first section by just picking a couple of springs up and stacking them to reach the first main platform. They also spawn inconsistently. I died 4 times in total, and on each restart I don't think the springs were ever in the same positions. One time a pair were grouped together, on another occasion there was only one on a rail when there should have been two! Otherwise it's a good level, with a decent central mechanic that gets progressively more interesting and doesn't outstay its welcome.

Just uploaded my first course, i only have access to the level 2 items so far, i would like some feedback if possible.

Spike Rain
9F42-0000-00EC-797B

A very short level with lots of elements thrown together in a short space, it seems like you wanted to use what tools you had at your disposal! I enjoyed the platforming while it lasted, but felt the design was a bit loose. There was a lot of stuff going on but much of it, such as the titular spike-throwing Lukatu, didn't have any effect on my progress. Remember that Mario is extremely mobile in NSMBU, with a few jumps and twirls he can cover lots of ground quickly. I'd look again at some of the enemy and platform placement to make sure all that stuff in your level is more relevant. It's a cool title, make more out of it!

vikki

Seems that this is a recurring theme. There are two problems I think I will fix.

1 being the big red turtles on the bomb platforms with the tunnels. I put them there just for a little variety, they are a hindrance because everyone seems to think they are necessary to get to where they need to go. I also didn't think it through that the giant red shell would be used to break the bricks that are supposed to to keep people away from the pipe on the far right. That pipe is supposed to be for the people who take a different avenue.

2 maybe I'll add a couple hints on where to go. My intent was to confuse the player a little, but not to make people completely lost.

Also, thanks for the feedback. I know I've played a few of your levels, but I shall check more of them out and then I'll leave some feedback.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Made a Canabalt stage, which as it turns out isn't as hectic as Mario only moves so fast.
Can-He-Balt? Mario Can - 2DCF-0000-00ED-2235

Any thoughts on how to make a the "have to keep running" idea of Canabalt fit here as the screen scroll doesn't go that quickly.

Made a Canabalt stage, which as it turns out isn't as hectic as Mario only moves so fast.

Any thoughts on how to make a the "have to keep running" idea of Canabalt fit here as the screen scroll doesn't go that quickly.
This would be better for an entirely new take at the level but you can have a cannon that is as tall as the entire vertical space and attach it to a cloud, it will go through tiles while also constantly pushing Mario forward (jumping will make Mario propel even faster this way too).

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Just played this level and it was fantastic. Loved the dual world dynamic, while the housey, indoor areas conveyed a great sense of place. This level was rich with variety and I wanted to explore it, in fact I only completed the level with 6 seconds to spare due to all my diversions! Nice, climactic ending too.
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it :)

correojon

I would never do that, your comments have sparked a lot of interesting debate!

Some good points in here but I'm time-pressed so can't respond individually to them all. I disagree fundamentally about a level having to be mechanically the same. I think back to Champion Road for example, a genius level that couldn't be mechanically more diverse or uncompromising. Is the beat block section suddenly obsolete just because you never see them again in that level? Absolutely not. I think there tends to be an obsession here about themes, or indulging the player with baby steps of progression. My goal here was to challenge people's opinion of verticality in Mario Maker, show them that there are many ways to skin a cat and that climbing and falling can be fun! OK, you'll die lots in the process but I made no bones about this being a challenging level.
Well, Champion Road is the last level in the game, only accessible to those who have mastered every individual challenge in the game more than once. Mechanics don´t have to be introduced there as everything has been seen before and to reach Champion Road the player has already demonstrated his mastery of each of them. However, if any new mechanic had been introduced in that level, you can be sure that it would have been fully developed, just like in the rest of the game.
Not quite sure I understand your point about speedruns. Does anyone really expect to be able to do this on their first try? They take a lot of practice, my point was that once you master this level it's really quite dynamic and not stop/start at all.
I wasn´t reffering to speedrunning, I meant that I thought this level had no flow when I was playing it. You can´t see the challenges coming, so a lot of times you have to stop and wait or advance slowly. When playing it as a new player, you have to be constantly stopping, disregarding anything that happened in the last challenge and start moving again. Some challenges outright force out to stop completeley and wait, for example: you need to wait for the Goombas to position themselves in a way that allows you to bounce off one without hitting another with the head, or you have to wait for the Chomp to move into a position where it can be taken down with the shell.
All that said, I have made more changes than I expected thanks to your feedback. In order:
(...)
Rise after Fall
5E34-0000-00E5-E658
Great, I´ll give it another try ;)

Thanks a lot for your video and comments. At first, while I watched your video, I was really surprised that you thought there were too many enemies because your run is nearly flawless until the last powerup. I purposefully actually didn't put much enemies in most of the rooms until the end for the reason you said, and the ones that are there have very predictable patterns and are easy to avoid, it's only in
the Fire Flower room (where the Fire Flower and/or boot make things easier) and at the very end when powerups don't block your progression
that there are actual hazards.
In fact, the problem in your playthrough is that it took you 3mn to
notice that the pipe in the stiletto room dispenses mushrooms. With that mushroom, you can then take the Fire Flower en route without wasting time, and the last segment then is very manageable with Fire Mario in a giant flying black boot, as can be seen at the end of your video. In that stiletto room, at this point in the level, since the pipe is very visibly blocked with bricks that the stiletto can brake and the layout is the exact same as other pipes dispensing powerups, I thought people would overcome the damn pipe delay/activation range and understand there was something in there. But in context, I understand people may miss it. And then, even after you got it, you lost patience in the Koopa room and started to actually play worse there as Fire Mario in the giant stiletto than as Samus in the Goomba's Shoe ;-) !
Actual Metroid levels are pretty hard to do in Mario Maker because of many constraints and the difficulty to foresee user behaviour. Looking back, thanks to video feedback, I'd maybe make more adjustments to keep that level as more of an exploration/puzzle level to broaden its appeal, but it's way too painful to update, and honestly I can go through the Koopa room as little Mario with no problem, it's not hard if you're a bit patient, at this point the issues are too minor vs. the disadvantages to update. Your feedback and feedback in general is incredibly helpful for my next levels, though. It's fascinating how this game allows to understand better the process of game design and how players naturally play levels.
The other Metroid Resurgence levels are quite different from Brinstar, you'll see.
----
Yeah, I think I lost patiente and started screwing up, if you just take on the enemies carefully you can easily get rid of them. Also, in the room with the Big Stiletto the pipe failed to spawn the Mushroom the first time, so I thought that it may just spawn more Stilettos. Nintendo should really fix the way spawning pipes work.

Random feedback:
  • Muncher Plains (E471-0000-00E0-B799) by Gotdatmoney: I really don´t know how I could forget about this one, I replayed it and really liked it! You did one thing that I absolutely love: progressive secrets, in which finding a secret gives you a powerup that you can use to unlock a new one later in the level. However, I felt like they were somehow crammed into the earlier part of the level and the last part felt a bit empty in comparison. Putting so many things at the start made me look for secrets everywhere and was a little disappointed when they stopped appearing. For example, you could add a hidden 1-UP at the top of a "pyramid"-like structure with Munchers and Fire Flowers: I managed to reach the top after taking some risks and not findinf anything there was a bit of a leftdown. I also saw some alternate paths which made no sense almost at the end, specially one that seemed longer and didn´t offer anything, it felt a bit meaningless (though maybe there was some secret or something there that I escaped me).
    The mechanical progression is very nice: there a lot of different elements but are well separated and Munchers are always present to provide that necessary link, so everything feels cohesive.
    You used Munchers on tracks at some point and they didn´t spawn correctly, you should put a door or pipe before those sections to sync them. It wasn´t too bad and the challenges worked, but it felt and looked bad.
    Anyway, cool level, I really enjoyed it and can´t think why I forgot about it (I think it might be because I beat it on the first try so I didn´t get to spend much time with it, or maybe I´m just going senile :S).
  • Sawblade Walker (C7F1-0000-00E6-01C6) by Dimentio: Cool level, instantly recognized the Grinder path as somewhere to be used later like in Overgrown Ruins (my favorite of your levels). Everything is up to your usual high quality level, I enjoyed getting lost later in the level before hte final path was revealed. Only complaint is that the level seems to be constantly teasing at non-existing secrets, I think it would benefit from some secrets all around.
    Awesome work as always.
  • Super Mario Planets - Planet 2-2 (Code: BF46-0000-00E6-1C99) by KoopaKid: I beat it this time! The original initial section was very fun but it felt disconected from the latter half of the level, but now everything is much better. The new first half really helps with understanding how the cloud works, so when the real challenges appear you know better what to do. The second part is still difficult, but now I felt like when I died it was my fault and could think of ways to beat the most difficult parts consistently. The last vertical challenges are very good too, overall the mechanic progression is really well done, always revolving around the same elements but creating totally new challenges. Changing the Red Blaters for Black ones was a great idea, they provide more movement options and help speed up the pace. Awesome update!
  • Holy Mole-y grotto trails redux! (4EFC-0000-00E4-A4BB) by CrisKre: I had already played the original version some time ago and I couldn´t pinpoint where the changes are. I liked it then and I like it now, really cool level with lots of secret areas and alternate paths. Can´t complain about anything, I love your style and you make consistent and complex levels. It´s worhty of admiring how you can put so many different pieces together but never make the level break apart, you have some mad design skills.

PSA: I´ll be recording some gameplay videos, if you want in quote this paragraph and add your level at the end:
  • Snowy Sky Lift Summit! (69B1-0000-00E7-B91F) by CrisKre
  • Goomba's Spelunking Boots (ver2) (4145-0000-00DD-D4AB) by Sixfortyfive
  • Garden Garrison (B8EA-0000-004B-81DE) by RagnarokX
  • Multicolor Mushroom Madness (5B40-0000-00E5-4709) by RagnarokX
  • Metroid Resurgence: Kraid (5896-0000-E0-AACD) by Symbabbad
  • Monster's Ice Mountain (9580-0000-00EA-35CB) by Mael
  • THE GREAT TOWER (6E97-0000-00E5-3BFD) by Ranger X
  • Raid Bowser's Floating Fort II (065C-0000-00E5-4D1F) by JRBechard
  • Super Mario Open World v0.1b (FE8B-0000-0087-0E40) by Jocchan
  • Before & After The Apocalypse v2 (A610-0000-00E6-314B) by Jocchan
  • Groundhog Day: The Final Day (F8A6-0000-00E7-5580) by Jocchan

chrixter

PSA: I´ll be recording some gameplay videos, if you want in quote this paragraph and add your level at the end:
  • Cloudrush Castle (F5D7-0000-00E6-976F) by chrixter
Thanks correojon. Added mine, looking forward to it.

Bydobob

Well, Champion Road is the last level in the game, only accessible to those who have mastered every individual challenge in the game more than once. Mechanics don´t have to be introduced there as everything has been seen before and to reach Champion Road the player has already demonstrated his mastery of each of them. However, if any new mechanic had been introduced in that level, you can be sure that it would have been fully developed, just like in the rest of the game.

This is irrelevant. My level is in isolation and advertised as difficult, a mastery of Mario is expected. Mario Maker simply doesn't allow the luxury of developing mechanics over hundreds of levels, to expect to do it in a single level is silly.

I wasn´t reffering to speedrunning, I meant that I thought this level had no flow when I was playing it. You can´t see the challenges coming, so a lot of times you have to stop and wait or advance slowly. When playing it as a new player, you have to be constantly stopping, disregarding anything that happened in the last challenge and start moving again. Some challenges outright force out to stop completeley and wait, for example: you need to wait for the Goombas to position themselves in a way that allows you to bounce off one without hitting another with the head, or you have to wait for the Chomp to move into a position where it can be taken down with the shell.

I honestly don't see much stopping and thinking required in my level, you jump up and fall down, that's it. There is no more waiting for the Goombas as there is in an other level, say a Koopa that isn't positioned ideally or a lift platform maybe too high. I think you're overreaching here when you could just say you don't like my level, which I would be fine with!

Great, I´ll give it another try ;)

If you didn't like it before you won't like it now, honestly it's no problem ;)

Simbabbad

Yeah, I think I lost patience and started screwing up, if you just take on the enemies carefully you can easily get rid of them. Also, in the room with the Big Stiletto the pipe failed to spawn the Mushroom the first time, so I thought that it may just spawn more Stilettos. Nintendo should really fix the way spawning pipes work.
The pipes are especially painful for Piranha Plants, every time I put one in my levels I try to make sure the player won't go over it unsuspectingly.

I finally decided to make one last wave of adjustments on the series to edit different things thanks to feedback, I have a working version of Brinstar where I removed two blue Spikes Tops in the Koopa Room, and it has a much better flow, it's those central Spike Tops that really complicated things because they didn't allow you to breath near the Fire Flower spot. I also added an in-your-face Samus costume dispenser near the second checkpoint leading to the Stiletto, again it's much better. I also made clearer that you can destroy hard blocks with the giant Stiletto to avoid people leaving it at the end.

I also made minor changes to the other levels, but I'll upload them after I finish the Old School Super Mario series (I'm working on different series at the same time) so that the levels are all in the right order in my level list, and because I'm waiting for more feedback on the other Metroid Resurgence levels.

Dimentios

• Sawblade Walker (C7F1-0000-00E6-01C6) by Dimentios
  • Mining Melancholy (C745 0000 0052 42AA) by Dimentios

Thx for the offer (and feedback). I could need some more gameplay footage.

KooopaKid

Banned
Loved your level koopa. The difficulty progression is perfect and the mechanic is challenging and fun.

Thanks!

Super Mario Planets - Planet 2-2 (Code: BF46-0000-00E6-1C99) by KoopaKid: I beat it this time! The original initial section was very fun but it felt disconected from the latter half of the level, but now everything is much better. The new first half really helps with understanding how the cloud works, so when the real challenges appear you know better what to do. The second part is still difficult, but now I felt like when I died it was my fault and could think of ways to beat the most difficult parts consistently. The last vertical challenges are very good too, overall the mechanic progression is really well done, always revolving around the same elements but creating totally new challenges. Changing the Red Blaters for Black ones was a great idea, they provide more movement options and help speed up the pace. Awesome update!

Thanks for the detailed feedback as usual. So you're saying my level is now pretty much perfect? :p

I need to get you to finish Castles & Koopas now that it has a checkpoint ;D, but I figure I'll put up my newest level.
Snowy Sky Lift Summit! (69B1-0000-00E7-B91F) by CrisKre
Goomba's Spelunking Boots (ver2) (4145-0000-00DD-D4AB) by Sixfortyfive
Garden Garrison (B8EA-0000-004B-81DE) by RagnarokX
Multicolor Mushroom Madness (5B40-0000-00E5-4709) by RagnarokX
Metroid Resurgence: Kraid (5896-0000-E0-AACD) by Symbabbad
Monster's Ice Mountain (9580-0000-00EA-35CB) by Mael
THE GREAT TOWER (6E97-0000-00E5-3BFD) by Ranger X
Raid Bowser's Floating Fort II (065C-0000-00E5-4D1F) by JRBechard
Super Mario Open World v0.1b (FE8B-0000-0087-0E40) by Jocchan
Before & After The Apocalypse v2 (A610-0000-00E6-314B) by Jocchan
Groundhog Day: The Final Day (F8A6-0000-00E7-5580) by Jocchan
Cloudrush Castle (F5D7-0000-00E6-976F) by chrixter
Sawblade Walker (C7F1-0000-00E6-01C6) by Dimentios
Mining Melancholy (C745 0000 0052 42AA) by Dimentios
Heartfelt Dreams 2 (DF14-0000-00E7-908D) by KittenMaster

correojon

Thx for the offer (and feedback). I could need some more gameplay footage.
I already reviewd Sawblade Walker in my last post, check it. I have no problem recording it, but it won´t be a true "fresh" gameplay as I just played it yesterday.

Thanks!
Thanks for the detailed feedback as usual. So you're saying my level is now pretty much perfect? :p
Haha I don´t believe there´s something like a "perfect" level, there´s always room to improve. And besides the perfect level will be the one I´ll be releasing later today (if it passes the gameplay test) lol.
But really, it was very fun, you have very good taste to design fast paced platforming challenges.

I need to get you to finish Castles & Koopas now that it has a checkpoint ;D, but I figure I'll put up my newest level.
No problem, add it to the list, it´s time I had my revenge on it!

jarosh

Been too busy to make any new levels or play the game much, sadly, but I just noticed that another one of my courses (Hard Hat Area) got featured on an official Nintendo site, this time on the Super Mario Maker site itself:

http://supermariomaker.nintendo.com/play/

qkXC0QP.png

And at least one more gaffer level (Cloud Bully) is up there too!

correojon

Been too busy to make any new levels or play the game much, sadly, but I just noticed that another one of my courses (Hard Hat Area) got featured on an official Nintendo site, this time on the Super Mario Maker site itself:

qkXC0QP.png

Wow, congratulations! The Infamous Red Shell Heist is also from a Gaffer, I remember recording it and giving feedback, it was a very fun level. GAF represent!

woopWOOP

Wait, what?? Never expected that simple level to show up on an official Nintendo site, ha
I guess that also explains why it's the only stage that still consistently gets a decent amount of plays and stars. Glad people are enjoying it :D

I've mostly been playing the 100 Mario Challenge lately, still trying to unlock the different outfits. The medium stages seem to be getting a lot easier (plenty of autoplays in there too), while a good chunk of the expert stages are hard, but fair. Still a few 'door to spikes' stinkers, but overall a much better experience compared to the earlier days.

CrisKre

qkXC0QP.png

That is fantastic! Congrats! Hard hat area is a masterpiece as far as im concerned. Well deserved! There are actually quite a few Gaffer levels on that list that I recognize!

J-Fr

If anyone is up to the challenge I recorded and updated two difficult courses:

Title - Naufrage Extrème
ID - F42B-0000-00BF-64EC

An auto-scroller with a lots of spin jumps. The difficulty is low on the kaizo scale..

Title - P Difficult
ID - DF91-0000-00ED-C792

A mix of puzzle and P-Switch jumps.

RagnarokX

I loved loved loved this level! Once more RagnarokX thinking out of the box and looking at the potential of MM tools outside of the obvious. Amazing stuff mate! Chose green btw. This and color coded Caverns are my favorite levels of yours btw.

Thanks for the high praise!

I really spun my wheels on this one and I was afraid I wasn't going to come up with something worthwhile. It was tough thinking of ways to make something interesting within the color limitations I set for myself. I was especially having trouble coming up with ideas for the red area of the first half. I was thinking whatever it ended up as would need to be saved to be released with another better level. But then I came up with the idea of having the 2nd half be 3 different paths that all occupy the same space and that got my juices flowing. Really pleased with how it turned out but I'm still surprised some people think really highly of it. Again, thanks for playing and enjoying it! :D

I though Color-Coded Caverns would be really popular since it's such a visually appealing level and I made it a bit on the easy side, but it didn't seem to really catch interest.

Multicolor Mushroom Madness - RagnarokX

Cool level. I like the color coded theme and finding your own path. Backtracking after you get hit is a bit frustating. Especially the hammer bro and the green paratroopas spawn in the first section. Took the green route after the checkpoint. Loved spitting hammers back at shellbro's.

A bit chaotic at times, but overall a neat level.

I dunno, the path back to the helmet should only take a few seconds regardless of the door you take to return; it's a pretty small space. The hammer bros in NSMBU style are very slow and follow a very evenly paced pattern. They throw 3 hammers and then jump. You can deal with him by just going below him, as he won't throw hammers unless you can see him and by the time he jumps down below you should be long gone. Or you can wait for him to jump and see if he decides to jump down through the mushroom to the area below. If he does that you can just hop across the upper path unhindered. The easiest of the secret fire flowers to find and obtain is right there, too.

Glad you enjoyed it!

ScOULaris

Just uploaded my latest level. It's a very quick, slightly challenging speedrun level. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Knq7O1S.png

Level: Subterranean Sprint
Code: 5663-0000-00EE-4931
Difficulty: 3/5

Oh, and here's one that I made the other day but forgot to post about it in here. There are two paths through the level. The higher one is more focused on tricky jumps and environmental hazards, and the lower is all about dealing with swarms of enemies.

Level: High Road/Low Road
Code: 600E-0000-00E9-F965
Difficulty: 4.5/5

Some of my previous levels are listed below:

Edit: Re-uploaded with a new code after changing a few small things.

Just finished up my third level, and I think it's definitely my best work thus far.

ZbFil7A.png

Level: Don't Stop, Get It Get It
Code: 0BCA-0000-00EC-567F
Difficulty: 3.5/5

• Gotta go fast! Stopping even for a second means failure to finish the stage.
  • Catch up with the beetle shell racing on the platform above you while dodging obstacles below.
  • Short, but sweet. The level is as long as the editor allows for, but the fact that you are constantly running with no stopping makes it breeze by. No checkpoint needed.
  • Clean design with no annoying, unfair quirks. Enemies are kept to a minimum in favor of forcing you to find the optimal path through carefully placed hazards.
If you like it, go ahead and check out my previous levels as well:

Alright. I'm back with my second published level so far, and I've gotta warn ya... it's a bastard. I went nearly insane trying to beat this before it could be uploaded.

1QZGt9P.png

Level: Bowser Junior's Pesky Palace
Code: FE2D-0000-00E3-249A
Difficulty: 5/5 (to me, at least)

• Bowser Jr. has constructed a series of devilish puzzle rooms from which you must escape.
  • As you attempt to reach the exit door of each room you'll have to deal with Bowser Jr. generally being an asshole and doing everything in his power to interrupt your progress.
  • Make it out of the gauntlet and get a chance to exact revenge on your captor.
  • Keep an eye out for ice blocks. They signify hidden objects.
  • Power-ups are scarce and hidden, but they can make the difference between dying for the 30th time in the same room or finally progressing onward.
  • There are hidden paths that allow you to skip over entire sections of the level.
  • Don't get discouraged. The level is split in half with a checkpoint in the middle.
  • When in doubt, search the room for hidden boxes.
If you want something a little less rage-inducing, feel free to check out my first level.

3uFdkyr.png

Level: Cannonball Conundrum
Code: 6118-0000-00D6-C830
Difficulty: 4/5

• Good old-fashioned run n' jump level for seasoned players.
  • Constructed so that you can speedrun through the entire level without stopping.
  • Power-ups and other secrets hidden around to allow people who are less skilled with platforming to progress.
  • Short and sweet. No checkpoint needed.

Platy

For the Bit. Trip Runner project that I am making I am using the entire floor filled with Conveyor Belts on fastest velocity on the opposite direction, this helps keeping mario at the somehow same place mixed with fastest auto scroll

Random feedback:
  • Muncher Plains (E471-0000-00E0-B799) by Gotdatmoney: I really don´t know how I could forget about this one, I replayed it and really liked it! You did one thing that I absolutjely love: progressive secrets, in which finding a secret gives you a powerup that you can use to unlock a new one later in the level. However, I felt like they were somehow crammed into the earlier part of the level and the last part felt a bit empty in comparison. Putting so many things at the start made me look for secrets everywhere and was a little disappointed when they stopped appearing. For example, you could add a hidden 1-UP at the top of a "pyramid"-like structure with Munchers and Fire Flowers: I managed to reach the top after taking some risks and not findinf anything there was a bit of a leftdown. I also saw some alternate paths which made no sense almost at the end, specially one that seemed longer and didn´t offer anything, it felt a bit meaningless (though maybe there was some secret or something there that I escaped me).
    The mechanical progression is very nice: the are a lot of different elements but are well separated and Munchers are always present to provide that necessary link, so everything feels cohesive.
    You used Munchers on tracks at some point and they didn´t spawn correctly, you should put a door or pipe before those sections to sync them. It wasn´t too bad and the challenges worked, but it felt and looked bad.
    Anyway, cool level, I really enjoyed it and can´t think why I forgot about it (I think it might be because I beat it on the first try so I didn´t get to spend much time with it, or maybe I´m just going senile :S).

• Thanks for the thorough feedback. I definitely agree with you criticisms. I origninally had something at the top of thr pyramid but I had a fairly major design change in the level and I forgot to add something there :( Also, for the second part of the level where you see the alternate path with nothing there I know exactly what you are talking about.There is suppose to be a 1 up on the blocks but for some reason it doesnt always spawn. Really annoying because I have zero idea why it doesnt always appear. That was kinda outta my hand :( maybe if I put the life on a rail? That was something I have no idea why it happens. Damn spawns in this game is just ridiculous.

Really appreciate the thorough feedback. Make tons of gpod points I will keep in mind :)

Cloudrush Castle: F5D7-0000-00E6-976F

GLN7l65.jpg

ML5kVWU.jpg

Completely overhauled this course to try to raise the completion rate. I'm hoping more people reach the boss chase with this one.

There's some stages I want to try right away just from seeing the preview pic/description and this would be one. Wow, absolutely loved it, tightly designed little stage and had a very nice arcade feel to it which I really dig. Great use of the cloud and the various railed obstacles.

correojon

EDIT: All videos are live!

Before reading this humongous wall of text and watching the videos...why don´t you give my level a go?
Fiery Spikes in Reversible Cave
5750-0000-00E4-AEBC

Snowy Sky Lift Summit! (69B1-0000-00E7-B91F) by CrisKre
Another awesome level by CrisKre. As in all his levels, exploration and looking for secrets are a big part of gameplay and both are really well executed. This level relies more on (simple) puzzles, even though there are also some platforming challenges. The theming is very well done, the cottage in the snow was very nice looking and the snow effects was very nice. This level is less "chaotic" than his previous ones: CrisKre always uses a ton of different elements and everything is overcharged (but it works exceptionally well). However in this level he seems to be showing some restraint and more focus: there are still many different elements but there is much more space to move than he usually allows and the level "seems" a bit more linear than his previous creations; in this one you always have the feeling you are advancing towards the goal, while in other of his levels it was easy to become totally lost. I thik this feeling of progression mimics nicely the sensation of going down a snowy mountain.
Minor complaints:
  • The Mega Green Koopa is a pain to deal with as you´ll see on the video, specially getting him to respawn in a nice positionto use his shell. Also, you should tell the player somehow that he needs to run after the shell once he kicks it or cut down on breakable blocks, so either the shell doesn´t despawn when moving away from the player or it just breaks the necessary blocks to access the hidden path.
  • The moving platforms with the Chomps are set in a way that you have to run to get them as you get of the door so it´s easy for them to get out of reach the first time. You can enter the door and reposition them so it´s no big deal, but maybe you could spawn them a bit into the track and moving towards the player, so there´s enough time to asses the situation before going for it. The level is so full of secrets that when going out of a door the player will naturally take some time looking around searching for possible secrets.
Excelente!

Super Mario Maker GAF levels 5-1:
Featuring (you can use the links in the description to move to each level):
  • Goomba's Spelunking Boots (ver2) (4145-0000-00DD-D4AB) by Sixfortyfive: Maybe I was doing something wrong, but I couldn´t figure out how to enter the pipe on the bottom without relinquishing the Styletto. If that´s really the only way to do so, it´s a very bad design decission: basically the player has to search for a secret path, he´s rewarded with the Mega Styletto, then he has to walk the same path again (I didn´t like this either, you should have provided an alternate path, maybe with a pipe through a bonus room) and just as he gets back to where he was originally and opens the secret path to the pipe he´s forced to drop the Styletto. This is the same as forcing a hit on the player, it made me feel all my effort had been for nothing and that I was being cheated. I went through some loopholes to get an awesome powerup and in a moment I was forced to leave it behind without being able to really use it.
    After this I lost confidence of the level design so I started playing very differently. As a designer you can´t allow this to happen, you should treasure the player´s trust and do anything necessary to keep it.
    With this state of mind, I entered a puzzle room which made no sense. Having lost trust in the design I wasn´t really in the mood to try to figure out the puzzle. It seems I had to somehow approach the Spiny so it fell from the ceiling and hit the breakable blocks, freeing the Goomba in a Shoe. My first attempts didn´t work, so I thought it may be another trick and maybe I would get a PSwitch, Feather or something along the way to break the blocks. So I went through a path where I was forced, again, to take a hit and just kept going until the level ended. In a normal situation I would have thought this couldn´t be the intended path and I would have spent more time with the puzzle or looked for alternatives, but the Styletto incident really made me disregard any guiding the designer may have attempted with the level layout. What´s more, the spiky path ended in a place just where the invincibility frames of the first hit would run out, so it seemed like that may be the intended path to take.
    If you hide a cool powerup in your level you should allow the player to use it, forcing him to relinquish moments after he gets it turns the reward into a punishment and feels incredibly cheap. It feels like searching for the secret was worse than just going along the main path.
    Sorry if it seems harsh, I just want you to understand the way players will feel and try to pinpoint what causes it so you may fix it if you see it fit.
    I also feel like there is no mechanical progression: the start is a nice show of the abilities of the Shoe, but I expected something more, it feels like you just see what the Shoe´s capable of there (which is very nice) but then there´s no progression, though the challenges are nice.
    Bonus: right at the start of the video you can see me having a stelar brainfart with the most stupid death in SMM ever :p
  • 8:01 Garden Garrison (B8EA-0000-004B-81DE) by RagnarokX: This felt like an advanced 1-1. Good coin guiding, lots of different powerUps (Fire Flower, Propeller Hat and Yoshi), secrets everywhere (the last one took a bit to figure out, it was a bit confusing or maybe I just overthought it too much)...I really liked it. I tried to cheese by getting a Fire Flower in an unexpected way, just to have one available right after that, lol. That was a meaningful moment as it made me feel I was in the hands of a designer who knew what he was doing. The tank was very cool as well as the last fortress. I almost run out of time, there is so much to do in this level and I think I left things unseen. There´s no mechanical progression but it´s expected if you were going for a "sort of" 1-1 and it isn´t missed either.
    Good work!
  • 17:25 Multicolor Mushroom Madness (5B40-0000-00E5-4709) by RagnarokX: Awesome level! The creativity meter is over 9000 in this one, it´s like 3 levels in one! Each world uses a different color and different mechanics with those same colors, so in the Green World you can see Green Koopas, Hammer Bros or Yoshi, in the Red one Red Blasters, angry Wrigglers or the Spiky Helmet and in the Yellow one Wigglers, coins and PSwitches (just to name a few elements of each world).
    It´s divided in 2 parts: a first part focused more on exploration with a nice puzzle and a second one based on platforming with 3 paths to take, each with it´s own mechanics. I tried all of them but finally used the Yellow path, it seemed the most intuitive (after the green one, but this one forced you to use Yoshi and I´m not used to his floaty jump in NSMB style). The red path confused me a bit when you went through the arrows, I don´t know if they´re only there for the Yellow path or if they also apply to the Red path (I doubt it), but I think you should remove them. BTW, this must have taken ages to make, it´s worthy of much praise how you could squeeze together the 3 paths in the same space, yet make everything feel clean and clear at the same time.
    The first part was very nice once you get the layout, but I felt that it was too dangerous and that is not a good setting for a part based on exploration. I can see many people giving up after a few tries (specially in 100 Mario mode) before they can figure out how to proceed. I would remove the bottomless pits, place more Mushrooms around or make a small introduction area where you have to play with the Triple World mechanic to advance, though this may not be possible with the limited door number. The lone Homming Bullet Bill felt a bit out of place just because there was only one of them while there were a lot of Wrigglers, you should consider adding more somewhere. This didn´t happen with the Hammer Bro in the Green World because he always feels like a miniboss so finding just one isn´t strange, but the Blaster being static doesn´t give that same feeling of belonging there. You could also mount it on a Red Wriggler and make that look like a miniboss, that way being only one of them won´t feel strange.
    Also, just one remark; I usually hate Hammer Bros (it´s one of the few elements I´ve yet to use in a level), but you showed me they work nicely in the NSMB style, so thanks for that. You have set my mind gears to grind for ideas to use them :)
    Very cool level, nice mix of puzzle, exploration, platforming and simple theming, really worth it to make the extra effort in the first part to see it all. it has a little bit of something for everyone. I´ll be replaying this to try to beat all the paths.

Super Mario Maker GAF levels 5-2
  • Metroid Resurgence: Kraid (5869-0000-00E0-AACD) by Symbabbad: First of all, check your level ID, what you posted didn´t work (I think you mixed the 6 and 9).
    I understand you´re trying to adapt the Kraid map, but I don´t think this worked as well as Brinstar did. It was a nice level either way and again gave huge Metroid vibes, but some things started to feel repetitive after having played the Brinstar map as the "locks" are almost the same (Samus costume to break blocks in small spaces, Shoe to break floors...). You were right in that it´s harder than Brinstar, but it´s still manageable. I didn´t like the fiery Cheep Cheeps in the bottom part, there was a place where there´s little space to deal with them and it didn´t feel right, though it was nothing too bad. Even though it´s harder than Brinstar having played that one before helps a lot, but at the same time takes away some of the charm.
    Cool level, but I think the Brinstar layout worked better and was too similar in the puzzles.
  • 16:42 Monster's Ice Mountain (9580-0000-00EA-35CB) by Mael: This felt too short and with too many elements. By the time the level felt to start to center around the ice blocks it was already over. There were some confusing parts, like getting through the doors in the wrong order which would get you trapped or force you to backtrack: if you´re going to allow to enter the doors from the end side you should provide a full path.
    Also, is there a way to get under the Grinders to access the hidden vine without taking a hit? I felt like cheesing the level but I couldn´t find another way and it clearly was an intended path. You should make that path accessible without forcing a hit, maybe use some bombs to blow a wall/floor so if the player has kept the Fire Flower until that part he can unlock the way forward.
    I died twice right next to the Flag Pole: the first time due to an offscreen Grinder which felt incredibly cheap, you should provide more space for that last jump.
    The second was on the higher path, that part felt too tight for being right next to the goal: dying with the goal in sight is very frustrating, you should move that challenge somewhere else. Also, even if you get over the challenge the Donut platform is right next to a Grinder with ice blocks on the other side. Dying there would have been awful, please make that Donut Platform more accessible, maybe just change one ice block for another Donut Platform so the exit is 2 spaces wide and you don´t need to risk it by going right next to the Grinder to fall down.
    I liked that the level rewarded exploration and had different paths to reach the goal. Also, the looping Ice Blocks on tracks near the end was a very nice part, I think you should expand on that idea through all the level.

Pending:
  • Sawblade Walker (C7F1-0000-00E6-01C6) by Dimentios
  • Mining Melancholy (C745 0000 0052 42AA) by Dimentios
  • Heartfelt Dreams 2 (DF14-0000-00E7-908D) by KittenMaster
  • Castles & Koopas (0A36-0000-00D6-7A37) by KittenMaster

Top Bottom