• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

WeTeHa

Lol, that's perfectly fine. It's just one of those things I'd like to come across by. I don't have anything else to use my marks on is all.

Yeah, I always spend my marks on special engrams. So far, 4 crappy rolls and one decent one. Still use the quest reward one because it's 320 :/

The Dreadnought is the best patrol zone from a gameplay perspective, but it's really boring to look at and move around in. Everything looks pretty much the same.
Yeah it's a bit of a shame after what they showed in the Ride Along stream. They had some great concept for CoO but toned it way down because they thought it would be "too confusing for players"

25363961991_ee730835c3_b.jpg

Yeah it's a bit of a shame after what they showed in the Ride Along stream. They had some great concept for CoO but toned it way down because they thought it would be "too confusing for players"

Ahh that's too bad. CoO is a real waste as is since it was only good for getting light level up the first two weeks. With more interesting drops and more variety it would be awesome since what was there was actually pretty fun, just a little thin.

Namikaze1

Got an email from Bungie with stats from the recent IB.

• Players using weapons obtained from Tower vendors showed greater improvement in Kills/Min than those using popular Exotics.
  • Despite it's popularity, MIDA Multi-Tool showed the least improvement among any Primary weapon.
  • In general, Auto Rifles showed the greatest improvement from Iron Banner: Rift, with an average improvement in Kills/Min of 9%. (Nami: All dem new Doctrine owners!)
  • Despite their humble origins, Primary Weapons obtained from the Gunsmith performed better than the average Primary (as measured by Kills/Min).
  • Though it remained the most equipped weapon, MIDA Multi-Tool was not as deadly as the SUROS PDX-45.

That's what's got from the email. Don't have time to look through the rest (there was some bit about Firebase Delphi in the email) since I'm dealing with some real life stuff at the moment.

Edit: here is everything in images:

WAayIQU.png

dvcwtVq.png

rXqpb4d.png

Frenden

Banned
What are your IB stats? I just got mine. Curious to see how many games we played on average, etc. I know I played less this time and just waited and turned in bounties at the last minute instead of grinding matches out.

Namikaze1

What are your IB stats? I just got mine. Curious to see how many games we played on average, etc. I know I played less this time and just waited and turned in bounties at the last minute instead of grinding matches out.

My stats (from the email):

Kill+Assist Avg.

WINS

Strength of the Wolf
11 earned

KILLS

Frenden

Banned
I didn't get that e-mail haha

Maybe it hit your spam? I got mine ~an hour ago. Or maybe it's a slow rollout.

Strength of the wolf is such a weird thing to put in the email for individual performance records. I'd have rather seen, like, Phantoms or something.

Namikaze1

I'll add mine--I think I played a bit too much day one/two. Ended up spinning my wheels when I coulda hit Rank 5 with less games in the long run.

xR2bi0J.png
I would say I played close to 70 games altogether this time around. Most were played on Friday and Saturday since I didn't played any matches on Wednesday and just a few on Thursday. Played for a few hours the first day but yeah, most of my IB time was during the weekend.

I didn't get that e-mail haha
I got mine over an hour ago.

Frenden

Banned
I would say I played close to 70 games altogether this time around. Most were played on Friday and Saturday since I didn't played any matches on Wednesday and just a few on Thursday. Played for a few hours the first day but yeah, most of my IB time was during the weekend.

Yeah--I'm thinking I might skip the first couple of days the next time and chop ~20 games off my total.

I am finally going through and collecting all the calcified fragments. I collected the one on the Regicide mission behind the tablet but its not showing on bungie.net that I have it and its not in game anymore?

am I fucked?

keakster

Awesome raid lads, quick and easy. Night.

P.S. hopefully I'll have a Defender ready by next reset.

Just needed a 320 bond to get my Warlock to max light. It drops a 319 over the 318 already equiped. Destiny.

It was rather quick, now I have to hear the wife's hair dryer x__x

The last time I played Destiny was the first week Oryx challenge mode was available, so I was glad to have this one go smoothly!

I am finally going through and collecting all the calcified fragments. I collected the one on the Regicide mission behind the tablet but its not showing on bungie.net that I have it and its not in game anymore?

am I fucked?

Maybe you were checking the wrong character on b.net? I've never heard of this actually causing a problem for someone where they couldn't collect a specific fragment so I wouldn't sweat it. Might just take a few minutes to show up on the website.

Hey Ape! Maybe this will convince you to try:

a7ee19484-1.jpg

FIRST CURSE IS BEAST MODE!

giphy.gif

FIRST CURSE can 2 shot!

FIRST CURSE will make you smarter and use dirty warlock grenade tricks to kill puny hunters.

FIRST CURSE can team wipe & down a blade dancer!

FIRST CURSE!

Fine print: Do not attempt. Stunts performed by trained professionals on a closed course. Aim assist used generously. Test subject for demonstration purposes only has improperly used gun by reloading and thus cancelling First Curse perk. Speak to your doctor if Curse lasts for more than 4 hours.

Kyoufu

I'm gonna need some assistance with the First Curse quest because there ain't no way I'm getting that done by myself :|

Maybe it hit your spam? I got mine ~an hour ago. Or maybe it's a slow rollout.

Strength of the wolf is such a weird thing to put in the email for individual performance records. I'd have rather seen, like, Phantoms or something.

ahh probably a slow rollout. I would rather see Phantoms or # of kill sprees that were 5+ or something than SOTW too but oh well haha.

Ahh weird. A lot of people with the - at the end now.

Top Bottom