• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valkyrie Drive Bhikkhuni Vita Confirmed for NA/EU Published by PQube.

Sealtest

Earlier in the week a Twitter user named RinSatori found on ShopTo's website a listing for Valkyrie Drive before it was removed from the site.

PQube has now confirmed they will be publishing the game for Vita physically Worldwide and it'll be coming out 2016.

0GX1CY0.png

They've also confirmed there will be no censoring.

O0re2he.png

Should also be mentioned that they might be making a Limited Edition of the game since when someone asked they said they cannot confirm anything yet.

kunonabi

Fantastic, game was looking really good. Considering my Vita library is pretty much all Otome games this will be a nice counterbalance.

Nows it's just wait and see for Uppers to be confirmed localized as well.

I wasn't a huge fan of this game, but I'm glad it's getting localized for the people who wanted it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sure, why not? I actually heard really good things about the combat.

.....plus it's basically Soul Eater: Girls Only Edition.
Or a GOOD version of Soul Eater Not

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So, it's basically a Senran Kagura clone?

I'm ok with that.
Pretty much (same producer), but from what I've heard, the combat is actually more involved & such. I'm sure someone who imported can explain it better.

Yasumi

Banned
People keep on mentioning Net High to get localized, but I want to know what kind of game it is.
Danganronpa Attorney: Unmasking Internet Losers Edition.

Pretty much a VN where you gather evidence to expose people's identities who lie about who they really are online.

Sealtest

Isn't this the series where they're all lesbian swords?

They aren't all swords but yeah pretty much.

The Anime had one person who wielded the weapon which was called a Liberator
and had one who could turn into a weapon named an Exter.

This game pretty much all the girls can do both. And yes they're lesbians.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Having imported this game, this is basically Valkyrie Drive:

ZCGxy2H.jpg

You're getting a decent SK clone, but not much more.

It has a much deeper combat system. It's like a SK evolution in both game play and pervertedness!

I think I will get this. The anime was oddly addictive, though the final episodes kind of lost me. It was too much wtf.

Lokimaru

They aren't all swords but yeah pretty much.

The Anime had one person who wielded the weapon which was called a Liberator
and had one who could turn into a weapon named an Exter.

This game pretty much all the girls can do both. And yes they're lesbians.

I took it as an if you can't love the one you want, love the one you with deal since the girls can't leave the Island and there are no men. The Islands are basically Prisons, nice prisons but still Prisons.

Top Bottom