• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just went on my girlfriends ipad....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beard

How long is the relationship? Do you love her? Do you think she loves you?
Have a good, long, calm conversation with her and decide what to do after that.
You don't demolish a house every time a light bulb breaks, you go get a ladder and change the light bulb. Just my two cents.

Fuck that. Second chances are what make cheaters think cheating is ok in the first place. Trying to salvage a marriage is the only exception, even then, it's a case by case basis. But BF & GF? Bye!

Once the trust is broken, it can never be fully repaired.

So here is the run down for people
  • OP Has a 55" OLED TV and High End Gaming PC.
  • OP Co-rents a property with his cock hungry GF
  • OP casually uses the iPad and once he unlocks it he sees a conversation in which the GF has been getting dick picks from another guy and suggesting she wants to bounce on it.
  • OP Diligently saves the conversation and emails himself.
  • GAF spends an entire work day and 28 pages giving mostly great advice on how to deal with the situation
  • OP Comes up with a plan to start removing his expensive items from the property during the day tomorrow before GF returns home at which point he will confront her using GAF's sages advice
  • GF comes home and quickly grabs the iPad so she cant slyly see some more strange salami.
  • OP Is overcome with rage and quips the timeless words "fancy seeing some more dick?"
  • GF freaks the fuck out and retorts "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM"
  • GF runs to bathroom to contemplate how badly she fucked up (and/or) get some more of that big ass motobike dick
  • OP talks to a door for a bit
  • GF comes out of bathroom and pushes OP out the way and leaves
  • OP is now alone
  • GF is out in the wild, maybe getting taken to O town by Big Dig Mcgee.
  • A NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME - GF's friend sends OP the eloquently worded prose ""Who do u fink u r goin dwn her stuff u cunt""
  • GF is seemingly staying with a local friend and spinning the story her way

Additional Material
  • Who do u fink u r goin dwn her stuff u cunt"" translates as "Who do you think you are going down her stuff like that you cunt" Not common parlance but basically means "How dare you read her private messages like that"
  • OP's GF is a typical "Essex's Girl" by all accounts. Example

Also it turns out OP has nothing to worry about as the gods carved him from pure sexy

image.jpg

Thanks for the excellent run down.

OP is my nominee for gaffer of the year, he's handled this very well it seems.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
So here is the run down for people
  • OP Has a 55" OLED TV and High End Gaming PC.
  • OP Co-rents a property with his cock hungry GF
  • OP casually uses the iPad and once he unlocks it he sees a conversation in which the GF has been getting dick picks from another guy and suggesting she wants to bounce on it.
  • OP Diligently saves the conversation and emails himself.
  • GAF spends an entire work day and 28 pages giving mostly great advice on how to deal with the situation
  • OP Comes up with a plan to start removing his expensive items from the property during the day tomorrow before GF returns home at which point he will confront her using GAF's sages advice
  • GF comes home and quickly grabs the iPad so she cant slyly see some more strange salami.
  • OP Is overcome with rage and quips the timeless words "fancy seeing some more dick?"
  • GF freaks the fuck out and retorts "OH MY GOD, WHAT IS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM"
  • GF runs to bathroom to contemplate how badly she fucked up (and/or) get some more of that big ass motobike dick
  • OP talks to a door for a bit
  • GF comes out of bathroom and pushes OP out the way and leaves
  • OP is now alone
  • GF is out in the wild, maybe getting taken to O town by Big Dig Mcgee.
  • A NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME - GF's friend sends OP the eloquently worded prose ""Who do u fink u r goin dwn her stuff u cunt""
  • GF is seemingly staying with a local friend and spinning the story her way

Additional Material
  • Who do u fink u r goin dwn her stuff u cunt"" translates as "Who do you think you are going down her stuff like that you cunt" Not common parlance but basically means "How dare you read her private messages like that"
  • OP's GF is a typical "Essex's Girl" by all accounts. Example

Also it turns out OP has nothing to worry about as the gods carved him from pure sexy

image.jpg

Damn this is Mandrake tier, how did this guy already get himself banned?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Welp that'll do it I guess. Thanks for the answers, let's all carry on with our fapping

Galang

Banned
Holy fuck?! What the fuck happened in this thread... Was 4 pages before I left for work and I figured that was it. Need to read now..

Croash

So far this is a legendary thread. OCD, you're awesome, the way you have handled this is admirable.

Here's to hoping you'll move on quickly from these hard times.

Gotta love the random GAF hype about your photo. "Carved by the gods from pure sexy", how is one supposed to beat that?! D:

Edit:

Holy shit what a time to be alive. Legendary thread status has evolved to Sunhi thread status.

BokehKing

Banned
I definitely am curious to hear what the landlord has to say and if he gets out of that lease ok. So let's just say Chapter 1 is complete.

Koppai

Well don't feel bad I found a secret cell phone with the screen broken, and downloaded the files to my computer, of my husband getting pounded by random guys (this was before our wedding last August) but I know he has been cheating on me like the whole time.

So good luck to you!

diaspora

Well don't feel bad I found a secret cell phone with the screen broken, and downloaded the files to my computer, of my husband getting pounded by random guys (this was before our wedding last August) but I know he has been cheating on me like the whole time.

So good luck to you!

what

what

Vic

Please help me with my bad english

So good luck to you!
Hold on, you're a guy or a girl?

Dommo

So good luck to you!

getting pounded by random guys

this was before our wedding last August

Wait you still married him?

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member

So good luck to you!

You went through with the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom