• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Q: What is this thread about?
A: Interest thread for madden '17 ps4 online franchise mode

Q: What about the xbone version? Where is that thread?
A: I don't know

Q: How many people will be in the league?
A: 32

Q: Who will they be?
A: I don't know, a combination of prior league members and maybe some new people or something

Q: If I'm on the list does that guarantee i have a spot in the league?
A: No. The 4 commissioners (myself, cb, pheeniks, luke) will make those decisions when the time comes

Q: When do I select the team i want?
A: Assuming you're in the league, that will come at a later date!

Q: When does the league start?
A: I don't know, after the rosters are updated so probably sometime in early September

Q: Will we have DaddyLeagues again?
A: Sure

Q: If I don't make the initial cut for one of the 32 teams, will there be a backup list?
A: Yes

Q: How likely is it that you will call on any of the backups to take over a team at some point?
A: 100% likely
----------

And now, i will list people that i'm pretty sure will be interested:

1. fmt
2. cb
3. luke
4. phee
5. az
6. ferny
7. drizzler
8. crimson
9. lj
10. bigat
11. splat
12. smokey
13. greg
14. cola
15. lonestar
16. wellington
17. bowser
18. somnia
19. scottsullivan
20. eznark
21. tlbb
22. jabee
23. trasher
24. dcx
25. dmczaf
26. cheeto
27. brent
28. nightz
29. dietrob
30. bread
31. rinse
32. Birdles
33. mcneily
34. randomzero

i probably missed some people, or maybe there are people on that list who aren't going to play, i dont know! if you want in or off the list just post here!

brentech

And I thought we were bros.
I hope your baby girl has blow outs for the rest of the week. Yo fuck this shit y'all. League is dead!

BigAT

sGxgYv2.gif

Nightz

I'm still in. The Chargers haven't moved to LA yet.

Edit: Also, I'll be in California August 29th to September 10th in case the league starts then.

my bad brent/nightz! i was just trying to go down the list in my head by memory -_-

And I thought we were bros.
I hope your baby girl has blow outs for the rest of the week. Yo fuck this shit y'all. League is dead!

too late brah, she already did that this week multiple times!

when is your wife due again?

Splat

my bad brent/nightz! i was just trying to go down the list in my head by memory -_-

too late brah, she already did that this week multiple times!

when is your wife due again?

Speaking of due, we're expecting our 2nd in mid December. It isn't any less stressful the 2nd time, yeesh :-/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Speaking of due, we're expecting our 2nd in mid December. It isn't any less stressful the 2nd time, yeesh :-/

I didnt know! Congrats friend.

My mind cant even fathom having one kid, let alone two. Im way more cut out for the Uncle role rather than Dad for the foreseeable future.

Splat

I didnt know! Congrats friend.

My mind cant even fathom having one kid, let alone two. Im way more cut out for the Uncle role rather than Dad for the foreseeable future.

Hard to know if I didn't say! Morning sickness is rough enough without having to deal with a peak terrible twos toddler. Preschool starts next week and can't come soon enough.

rinse82

Congrats!

If I recall, our 1st's are pretty close in age.

You are a brave soul for having #2 already. But we're getting there soon...

Ferny

There will come a time where everyone in this league will have a baby except for Wells and I because he screams at hookers and I steal his friend's girls.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Thanks for the PM FMT.

I'm down to be in this year from the start if there is a spot for me. I've been the Titan's, Cowboys, and I think maybe one other team I can't remember over the years. It doesn't really matter to me what team I end up with so just let me know.

edit - it would be great if I could be the bengals but I know that's been splat's squad forever, right?

DJ Bowser

I look forward to you willingly taking the jags, then complaining about how bad your players are.
The Jags are going to be legit this year. I'm expecting 3 Super Bowls for Greg.

It's going to make me very reluctant to return to the AFC South Fam as the Titans.

Gimme Shittsburgh instead!

Thanks for the PM FMT.

I'm down to be in this year from the start if there is a spot for me. I've been the Titan's, Cowboys, and I think maybe one other team I can't remember over the years. It doesn't really matter to me what team I end up with so just let me know.

edit - it would be great if I could be the bengals but I know that's been splat's squad forever, right?

Bengals are taykin'!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

It's going to make me very reluctant to return to the AFC South Fam as the Titans.

None of these teams have #1 WR Terrance Williams though.

Pittsburgh with a top 5 QB in Madden, probably a top 3 WR, and a top 10 (if not higher RB), yeah what a lousy team!

Somnia

So I decided to get a new phone as my HTC One M8 is finally showing its age (and wear/tear). Went ahead and ordered the Galaxy S7 through AT&T Next and my phone bill actually dropped by $6... did not expect that (not including my discount on my monthly bill from wells).

Though they'll probably release a newer version soon, oh well I've had this M8 for quite awhile I'll survive!

Somnia

Lori Gayne, a Trump delegate, posted on a photo of police officers to her Facebook on the opening day of the RNC, according to the report.

"Our brave snipers just waiting for some “N—- to try something. Love them," the caption read

Gayne told the Sun-Times in a statement that she “in no way intended to make racist or threatening statements.”

My brain hurts

Top Bottom