• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon |OT2| Calling for help! · · · – – – · · ·

alvmew

Okay, done with a new batch of breeding projects. I have everything below (the stuff in the quote box I've listed before) up for trade in 4IV and 5IV variants. Not looking for anything specific so I guess whatever people have to offer - unique balls and HAs/egg moves definitely welcome.

• Fast Ball Pichu (Modest) - I only have them with the normal ability since Alolan Raichu doesn't have a HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Electric Terrain
- Wish
- Encore
- Fake Out

• Beast Ball Riolu (Jolly) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Bullet Punch
- Crunch
- Vacuum Wave
- High Jump Kick

• Friend Ball Exeggcute (Brave) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Curse
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis
- Grassy Terrain

and...

• Heavy Ball Beldum (Jolly)

• Dusk Ball Dhelmise (Adamant)

• Moon Ball Minior (Naive) - all light blue.

• Moon Ball Rockruff (Jolly) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Trash
- Fire Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Sucker Punch

• Beast Ball Dratini (Jolly) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Dragon Dance
- Iron Tail
- Aqua Jet
- Dragon Rush

• Love Ball Bruxish (Adamant) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Ice Fang
- Poison Fang
- Rage

• Heavy Ball Geodude (Adamant) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Autotomize
- Magnet Rise
- Counter
- Flail

• Love Ball Vulpix (Timid) - all with HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Hypnosis
- Freeze-Dry
- Encore
- Moonblast

• Beast Ball Cubone (Adamant) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Belly Drum
- Chip Away
- Ancient Power
- Iron Head

• Love Ball Slowpoke (Bold) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Me First
- Wonder Room
- Zen Headbutt
- Future Sight

• Moon Ball Gible (Jolly) - all abilities including HA w/ Egg Moves:
- Iron Head
- Outrage
- Sand Tomb

Ok so I'm determined to use Drampa on my team. Considering Psuedo-Rain/TR since I'll be running Hurricane and Roost with Berserk. It's so hard to pick between Politoed and Pelipper lol.

Also considering Z-Rain Dance as an alternative since that'll be pretty cool with something like Starmie.

So I just got a 6IV Shiny Scizor off of the GTS. Downside is that it's a Modest nature.

:/

I need to turn it into something competitive. Something I don't want to breed and raise my self.

Is there an easier way to level grind than the elite 4? As I bred a shiny Toxapex who is only missing special defense and bringing it up to 100 for hyper training is a drag

Regiruler

Is there an easier way to level grind than the elite 4? As I bred a shiny Toxapex who is only missing special defense and bringing it up to 100 for hyper training is a drag

Festival Plaza rare kitchen 5*? It's faster for a single pokemon but it eats through your FC like no tomorrow.

Make sure you're getting the respawning rare candy on the melemele sea sandbar.

Festival Plaza rare kitchen 5*? It's faster for a single pokemon but it eats through your FC like no tomorrow.

Make sure you're getting the respawning rare candy on the melemele sea sandbar.

I haven't done any updates on my Festival Plaza, particularly because I don't understand it and partly because I can't be bothered to.

How often does that rare candy respawn?

Pineconn

Got three hacked shiny Pokémon over wonder trade today: Mimikyu, Hakamo-o, and Bounsweet. Too bad the Hakamo-o has its HA (Overcoat) or else I'd consider using it, lol.

Just arrived at poni island how soon can I get that ghost oricorio or at least the nectar I'm on Exeggutor island I want him as my last member of my team

So far I have

Alolan Raichu level 41
Lycanric (Moon Form) level 41
Alolan Sandshrew level 35
Bewear level 41
Incineroar level 41

I want that ghost bird

Rafavert

Just arrived at poni island how soon can I get that ghost oricorio or at least the nectar I'm on Exeggutor island I want him as my last member of my team

So far I have

Alolan Raichu level 41
Lycanric (Moon Form) level 41
Alolan Sandshrew level 35
Bewear level 41
Incineroar level 41

I want that ghost bird

Got some bad news =x Oricorio's area is post-game only. If the nectar is tradeable, though, I can give you one. (Oricorios appear at lv50+)

Red

Just finished up Ula'ula. Pokédex at 75% complete. Evolved cosmog so I now have all legendaries and ultra beasts. I need some water and dusk stones. Been searching on Pelago but nothing yet. Anywhere to get them in game?

Wichu

Just finished up Ula'ula. Pokédex at 75% complete. Evolved cosmog so I now have all legendaries and ultra beasts. I need some water and dusk stones. Been searching on Pelago but nothing yet. Anywhere to get them in game?

IIRC someone in the Malie City community centre gives you a Dusk Stone. Water Stones can be bought in the Konikoni City gem shop.

Could someone trade me a ghost bird oricorio sensu style with an ice stone if you have one to spare please :)

I am on the fourth island and dont want to continue my adventure without my last team member and I want to evolve my sandshrew but sold the ice stone by accident please help

5172-4145-4233

or just even oricorio sensu style will do thanks

can the oricorio be in just a regular pokeball also

Could someone trade me a ghost bird oricorio sensu style with an ice stone if you have one to spare please :)

I am on the fourth island and dont want to continue my adventure without my last team member and I want to evolve my sandshrew but sold the ice stone by accident please help

5172-4145-4233

or just even oricorio sensu style will do thanks

can the oricorio be in just a regular pokeball also
What level? Wild sensu Oricorios are in their 50s iirc. Could catch a lower level Oricorio and give it the purple nectar if you'd prefer that.

Regiruler

I don't understand why they made the text for all the collectors so profound in the battle tree.

Then again it wouldn't be pokemon if random npcs didn't make you question the meaning of life.

Demoli

I dunno i stop shiny hunting to go for charm after my 1k scythers failed me and now i'm nearing 700 beldums with a charm and still nothing GODDAMIT

ionitron

I dunno i stop shiny hunting to go for charm after my 1k scythers failed me and now i'm nearing 700 beldums with a charm and still nothing GODDAMIT

I'm using Masuda and charm for Minior and I am dreading am the possibility of breaking 1K.

Admittedly it's much faster than I thought but... -sigh- and I did so many at this point that I feel like I should just keep going, lol. Must be over 200 at this point.

Can anyone temporarily trade with me their Porygon-Z? I dropped Kartana into the GTS for it over 12 hours ago and I'm shocked he hasn't been traded yet.

And I'm gonna re-quote myself here:

Anyone have a 5* Treasure Hunt? I now have enough FC to get a couple of them in my plaza and will like to do so ASAP.

Sciel

I'm trying for a sandyghast when I should be working on my shiny charm. I'm sure I broke the 100 mark by now.
Get the charm first. Also, use the magikarp method (if you aren't using it already) to ensure you keep sane lol.

Anyways, I think i'm going to cut down on my giveaways in r/Pokemongiveaway/ by some degree. Getting a little annoyed by the amount of "Hack/Clone Giveaways" recently. Almost 60-70% of the giveaways on that subreddit are in that category :/ .

Crocodile

I'm at my parents for the next week for the holidays but does anyone know how to get a 3DS to interact with password protected, cable-provided Wi-Fi or am I going to have to wait till I get back to my own apartment?

Top Bottom