• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTuber is already in-line for Nintendo Switch, 1 month out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nipo

I don't get people like you.

I enjoyed all of his content for free while I cared, but now I don't give a shit I'm removing my sub instead of just leaving it there to support the guy.

What a shitty attitude. :/

Why would you support things you no longer care about? Should i keep giving Mythic Games money because I enjoyed Dark Ages of Camelot 12 years ago?

Zakalwe

Banned
Not really. Leaving yourself subscribed does nothing. It's just a number. He gets paid from views and if they're not going to watch anymore of his videos there's no point in staying subscribed.

It's not that serious honestly.

Why would you support things you no longer care about? Should i keep giving Mythic Games money because I enjoyed Dark Ages of Camelot 12 years ago?

Sure, but it just rubs me the wrong way when people enjoy something for free then declare they're unsubbing. Seems a bit rude even if it has no real effect on things.

Your analogy is pretty bad though, Nipo.

Sure, but it just rubs me the wrong way when people enjoy something for free then declare they're unsubbing. Seems a bit rude even if it has no real effect on things.

What the fuck are you talking about in respect of enjoying something for free?

He's unsubbed because he is no longer interested in the content he'll produce. There is nothing rude or mean about that –– it's up to CND to create compelling content that would retain subscribers.

They wanted to watch his videos leading up to the Switch. They watched them, and now the Switch is out. If anything they're doing him a favor by unsubbing because if they stayed subbed but didn't watch CND's videos, they'd be lowering his view to sub ratio. I'm still staying subbed but that's because I've watched CND for the past year or so. His regular content is definitely different from these vlogs and I can see how someone would like one but not the other.

Yeah, I didn't mean it as an attack or to be rude to CND (sorry if it came off that way.) I just wanted to see his journey to completion. If anything, he's the only Youtube star I've followed for more than a day, and I mean that as a compliment.

FeMui

Banned
Wait so...

He claimed he saw Etika at Pax, Etika exposes him and now he's asking for an apology?

The hell?

There's a lot more than that. Etika exposed him because he (Princeton) scammed him, Triforce, some of CND's friends, and his own fanbase for $500. Etika told the story about him on livestream without saying any names, his fans figure out who the scammer was and start going wild over him. He outs himself when he makes an apology video, which isn't really an apology, just a video asking Etika to pay money to go to PAX and apologise. Etika says nothing about it, and then Princeton goes to PAX supposedly with the money he scammed out of the people. Princeton then makes a video saying that he met Etika on the final day of PAX, and then he would upload it the day after. He then posts this cringy video making fun of Etika, says he didn't meet Etika at PAX and that he lied to his fans, and still asks for an apology without detailing the "scam" story for his fans, the people who donated or anyone else who wants the truth.

He's a tool and has apparently started drama and other stuff like this in the past.

The tweet is about him being pissed off and whining about not being interviewed by Triforce for winning the Goldeneye tourney, and how Triforce instead interviewed his friend and person who plays for his esports team.

e0be04f725ff514b41574b74af1579efa188ec18bda18ba87a3c60e079721ae5_1.jpg

Doctre81

LOL triforce said he's from a 3rd world country and gave him his last $10 and had to starve that day. Uhh he got like $3000 from his go fund me lol

Blunoise

LOL triforce said he's from a 3rd world country and gave him his last $10 and had to starve that day. Uhh he got like $3000 from his go fund me lol
Welp he just answered your 3000 question. The gofubdme went to cnd's account to buy triforce the equipment

Permanently A

What happening who is Princeston.who is Etikka who is Nick

see

Look up 'Etika StreetpassPrinceton' for the video. Basically Etika did a stream last night (for us Brits) where he exposed some of the dumb shit which happened during the line, such as 48 Deli, the 24 hour place where Triforce stayed overnight to produce videos, who randomly stopped him and Etika from buying anything, kicking them out of the store and telling them and their 'black friends' to never come to their store again. This was probably the reason why Triforce had to sit outside in the cold overnight until Starbucks opened.

The StreetpassPrinceton thing was almost contained by a load of messages from the SwitchGang sent to Etika telling him to stop, but he set his phone to silent and went ahead and told the entire world about it. I can't explain it fully in the way Etika did, so its worth watching a video someone captured from the stream. Basically Nick made a gofundme for $1,500 because he had no way of getting a flight home, Triforce & etc told him 'what the fuck' at the price so he knocked it down to $500. Etika got talked to by Nick about his situation, so Etika and a bunch of others such as Triforce, Rinaldy, DoubleA and several other anon people donated to give him the $500. After the launch, CND is having the meetup at the plaza on the 4th and something happens revolving around Nick, which we know nothing about so far (probably something about him money begging, since PAX, which he had tickets to, was starting soon so he had to get the money to leave), where he was kicked out by Rockerfeller Security. Cut forward to 2 days ago and Etika, Triforce, CND and Jacob are all having lunch at Chipotle. Nick has left NYC by then so Triforce & CND decide to break the news to Etika that Nick's gofundme was bullshit and that he was using all of them (AND GABE!) for his own gain. And also that he already had money to get back home. They said they decided to not tell Etika until then because they knew that he would have ripped Nick's head off. So then the stream happens where Etika tells this story with no names besides him, Jacob, CND and Triforce, and everyone in his chat figures out that it was Nick who scammed them with the gofundme. So now there is a witchhunt against Nick and he won't tell his side of the story unless he tells it to Etika personally.

TLDR; Etika exposed Nick

E X I L E D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom