• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 |OT| How I killed your mother

xviper

how do i change the region ?? when i started the game the first time it asked for my region, can i change it after i submitted ?

Carlius

Banned
PC version is legit...at least for me, 60fps at 4k, not one single drop. 1080ti, Game looks awesome, plays awesome, i think imma like tekken.

Ozium

I got a standard key from cdkeys and don't have Eliza...

the people who are saying they got her from cdkeys did you get the deluxe?

We played the whole evening local vs and had a blast. The game feels and plays amazing. The jukebox feature on the PS4 is the best thing ever.

Ozium

If it makes you feel better, I got Deluxe but no Eliza.

And nothing of value was lost.

it doesn't, you should get it too if others are. I think it's completely ridiculous that it is seemingly random... sure they never said it would be there, but then to have it there for some but not all is dumb. why are there even different keys pre-launch that don't include her?

The first thing i did when i got the game was playing with the Jukebox. Sooo good could do that for hours.

Even tho i dont play her i also immediately changed Lucky Chloe to a normal looking person and not that garbage.

Gambit61

Weird, my character models looked blurry too but fixing those setting corrected that. I have a new problem now, getting this error when I go to take the Thumbnail for my custom character.

q7Vsp13.jpg

Top Bottom