• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TEKKEN 7 |OT| How I killed your mother

Numb

unpacking done

full

It doesn't? I just saw a picture posted earlier with them playing in 21:9. My game isn't finished installing yet.

You are probably talking about the same picture I saw. I however have seen a PC review claiming it didn't and that picture is apparently from an older build. Outside of that I have no confirmation it does.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I know the game will run maxed out on my desktop, but I was eager to test this on my Surface Pro 4 i5- the game runs great and averages 59-60 fps! This is of course with everything on low and at 1024x768. The dynamic adjustment option helps it to run pretty much perfectly. Am impressed with how well this scales down. Sure it looks like Tekken 7 PSP edition, but it's quite playable.

EDIT: I spoke too soon- that framerate was in training mode only. It loses like 20 frames in arcade mode for some reason. Maybe it's the lifebars? Weird. Although still actually very playable.

Doubt it will run my GPD Win but hope somebody tests it out to see.

The achievements are odd. I unlocked "Dealt 10 homing attacks. (Excluding offline VS Battle)", and another similar achievement, just by messing around in training mode. If I could do it in training mode, then what's the point of excluding offline VS?

The port is looking real solid though, which is a nice change of pace.

xviper

why are there like 3-4 lobbies ?? when i search for ranked match, i only find 2-3 max and it mostly disconnect, is it just me or the game is broken ?

AAK

Yeah, online is apparently broken right now and there's a patch scheduled tomorrow to hopefully fix it.

Is there on standard PS4 something to tinker with the graphics because for some reason the characters look really blurry and like PS3 models.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I don't think Chinese players care about chinese characters in game strangely enough.

Yeah, that's a good point too. So maybe removing the stereotypical / usual Chinese suspects and replacing them with other characters IS their way to the Chinese players hearts, ha.

While we all wait. A interview with Tanukana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7FckfxbdIs

I noticed her on the tourneys from this past weekend, and quickly caught up on some of her matches (since every youtube suggest then had her face on it after that, ha). Reminds me a bit of seeing Kayane play Soul Calibur, actually. Both apparently nice young ladies who will smack you around quite soundly in the heat of battle.

Amagon

Alright, so this is probably been asked plenty of times already but where is the best deal to get the game+season pass+Eliza for PC? This thread is making me go over the edge.

Invis

Lost already like five times to Claudio in the Story Mode on Normal. I'm just gonna believe it's due to this being the first fighting game I've ever played.

Quick question: does the CDKeys Steam key come with the pre-order character?

Some people got Eliza, others (like myself) didn't. Presumably they sourced their keys from different retailers, so some people got lucky.

Game's controls seem a little funky. From what I can tell you need to use a gamepad to actually control the camera in customization mode. I must be missing something.

Also, people weren't lying about the loading times. They're bad even on a PC. Guess I'll free up some space on my SSD...

Top Bottom