• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2017 - MASH ALL THE BUTTONS 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parsnip

So... You figured out how to make the game not have crazy texture flickering? Because that's my problem. I either have terrible performance, or terrible texture flickering.

As per Nabs' post earlier, I'm forcing vsync through Nvidia CP and it seems to get rid of the flickering.

might buy my own domain if thiings go well
Just do this, regular com net biz info org domains are cheap.

But if you are a real baller you'd buy fantome.na domain. Namibia domains are only like $4500+ or something.

Knurek

Does anyone have any experience with using a lap desk with kb+m for some comfy couch gaming?
SteamCon works well with many titles, but some (Vanquish for one) do require full kb+m for optimal enjoyment...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The appmanifest details (last updated date/build id/manifest id) are from 2015, so they're rather old actually.

Ah, yeah, I edited my CS:GO manifest file to confirm for myself and it indeed seems the information is now only cross-referenced when the game cache is verified or, presumably, when an actual new update is detected.

Prey is a nice game, especially for that price. A solid 15 hour campaign at least. The space station is really fun to explore and the artwork is gorgeous. They didn't drop the ball on the PC port either.

The Rosalina menu in Luma v8 is a cool feature. If I understand it correctly, it lets you overclock the new 3DS on fly right? So I can enable the faster clocks, run a game and then quit and disable the overclock without rebooting?

I usually price my Steam cards a tad higher than average and they're selling by the dozens. The sale is coming, I can feel it!

What do you mean "average" like average sold in the past 24 hours? I just make it the same as the lowest if there are multiple of the lowest. Still have lots that dont sell :(

Also what script are you using to show that easily? I have tried Steam Inventory Helper and Steam Economy Enhancer but neither appears to show easily, and I dont think enhanced steam shows the average either? Unless I am missing it.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
The Rosalina menu in Luma v8 is a cool feature. If I understand it correctly, it lets you overclock the new 3DS on fly right? So I can enable the faster clocks, run a game and then quit and disable the overclock without rebooting?

Yes
(though I think you may have posted this in the wrong thread)

Kssio_Aug

Not sure about modern GPUs, but I played it on a 7950 at solid 60 with a mix of medium-high settings.
I have a 480 now, and wanted to replay it and the old blood, so it would be shitty if that's the case :(

This channel here made 2 analysis of Wolfenstein using the RX 480.

The New Order with an FX-8320 CPU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh3KTu7BDec
The Old Blood with an i5-6600 CPU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4ljvtIv60&t=233s

Neither of them seems very good. =/

For those who played it, are there any settings you can disable / turn down in order to run the game at 60fps / 1080p without losing too much graphical quality?

What do you mean "average" like average sold in the past 24 hours? I just make it the same as the lowest if there are multiple of the lowest. Still have lots that dont sell :(

Also what script are you using to show that easily? I have tried Steam Inventory Helper and Steam Economy Enhancer but neither appears to show easily, and I dont think enhanced steam shows the average either? Unless I am missing it.

I list my cards manually. Whatever the price is that Steam shows me for each card, I usually go one or two cents higher.

I list my cards manually. Whatever the price is that Steam shows me for each card, I usually go one or two cents higher.

ah manually, I respect the dedication. If I did mine manually I would just give up as I currently have over 1000 and the steam inventory/store interface is horrible. Using Steam Inventory Helper today and it is pretty seamless, especially for completing badges.

Coreda

Continuing from the previous post on this I've downloaded the earlier version of MGSV but having difficulties fixing the following error from the game after launch:

Discovered that deleting my local saves made no difference to the in-game progress (after switching back to the version of the game files I was using previously, to test). Is the game automatically pulling Steam's cloud save instead in such a case?

This would be the simplest explanation for the conflict if correct, but I'm not sure how I'd delete the cloud saves as the methods described in various Steam discussions (deleting them locally then letting Steam update the cloud version) don't appear to do anything.

Ed: neither did unchecking the Cloud sync checkbox in the game>update properties.

Ed 2: found the issue. For whatever reason MGSV:TPP stores its save file to Ground Zeroes' save directory while still containing its own directory of config settings, which had been said to be the save files based on some post I read elsewhere. Well, they're not, it's the GZ directory for sure. Long story short it's running now, but I needed to restore my older saves. *Phew*

Pachimari

Do you often use Nvidia Control Panel to set settings for games? I've honestly never configured anything in there but I wonder if I'm missing out.

Knurek

Do you often use Nvidia Control Panel to set settings for games? I've honestly never configured anything in there but I wonder if I'm missing out.

Only NVIDIA Inspector, which has all the settings from CP + more stuff than you can throw your shoe at.

Can someone explain this game to me?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/460870/GOD_EATER_RESURRECTION/

A friend recommended it to me, but it isn't available for purchase and it also says it's not available in English, or any language for that matter ...

There's nothing about the game being delisted on the forums.

It's included with God Eater 2. I don't think they have ever been sold seperately.

Can't really tell you much about it because I haven't really played the game yet.

zkylon

zkylewd
apparently io interactive is now an independent studio ala obsidian, and they keep the hitman ip

that's cool

edit: oh someone posted it earlier

well then just read the "that's cool" part

Ascheroth

That helmet is badass by the way.
9CB01AA24894DE91A2F573F5F15251E6A856AD7E
Starting the DLCs now~
The back half of the game has been really good actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom