• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Dr. Worm

Banned
Yeah, seems to me like you are already setting up a path here.

Vote: Giant Panda

Also, to clarify, I don't have a cop role. So my Dusk vote is based on pure scum hunting. I've been tunneling to get reactions and if I get a dusk lynch I'll be satisfied, but this right here by panda makes me believe he is scum trying to lead town.

I mean, I do see where GP would get the idea that you've got something concrete on Dusk Soldier

what with you pursuing him so boldly and claiming PR that you've breadcrumbed hints toward

SalvaPot

I mean, I do see where GP would get the idea that you've got something concrete on Dusk Soldier

what with you pursuing him so boldly and claiming PR that you've breadcrumbed hints toward

Its the "If dusk is not town, lets lynch Salva" part I don't like.

I like Salva.

SalvaPot

I sincerely doubt you getting NK'd gives us any information, mostly because you havent actually given us any

Fiiiiine.

Lord of Castemere targeted Faddy on night 1.

I targeted Fat4All on night 2 (At random, since I actually hadn't read the thread by then)

And, obviously, I targeted Dusk on night 3.

What exactly did I do, well, hopefully you can read about it on my death post.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Its the "If dusk is not town, lets lynch Salva" part I don't like.

I like Salva.

that's standard practice if someone claims PR to lynch scum, town follows, and then town lynches town.

GP seemed to have come a conclusion similar to the one I came to from your posts; your vagueness about your PR isn't helping you here.

CCS

Banned
Fiiiiine.

I targeted Fat4All on night 2 (At random, since I actually hadn't read the thread by then)

And of those three, we should lynch Dusk?

Ourobolus

Banned
Fiiiiine.

jfc

Sorian

Banned
I'm confused because it doesn't sound like your power does anything useful in terms of info and you wanted to lynch someone just as badly pre and post targeting them.

Faddy

Banned
Fiiiiine.

When you target people what info do you get back?

Ourobolus

Banned
He can't be claiming an investigative role because what he has given us is useless without the results. It also seems like the player isn't notified (or at least the people targeted weren't)

So my guess is either roleblocker or doctor.

acohrs

Can you elaborate on why Zeusy? I've been hearing suspicion but nothing damning.

Are you serious Acorns? You legitimately didn't seem to understand why your post was getting called out. It was a bad post. I explained it because that's also what I felt.

Deadly

SalvaPot

He can't be claiming an investigative role because what he has given us is useless without the results. It also seems like the player isn't notified (or at least the people targeted weren't)

Wouldn't it be hilarious if I was both?

Sorian

Banned

He protected the person he's had a hard on for lynching?

Maybe he's a mailman.

lol

acohrs

This post reads extremely manipulative. I still don't actually town read you Faddy. Zeusy yesterday and this today, you're grabbing people who don't want to go with the majority and making it sound like they have to fall in line to compete. That's why I didn't want Zeusy right away and I find it interesting that acohrs isn't an approved choice for you.

This in no way answered the point, you also can't tell other people what is NAI about you. So less smoke and mirrors, why aren't you developing reads? You seem content to just go down your list without actually listening to anyone on the list.

It's also weird that you're in agreement with me but then jumping down my throats for.....? I think you're losing the story.

Unless Salva had no interest in reporting his other checks, I don't think he is softing cop.

Developed reads and now im acting on them. Thought that was the point of reads.

Speaking of...

vote: sorian

Sorian

Banned
Developed reads and now im acting on them. Thought that was the point of reads.

Speaking of...

vote: sorian

You're doing that on purpose at this point. You're quoting me and not actually answering the question and then trying to flip it on me.

Speaking of, is there a vote count?

Ourobolus

Banned
Not really. If you needed to be silenced you would of been NK’d, ya?

Scum wants you to be loud.
WIFOM - people were already bitching about you going up for a lynch even before I was silenced

and also I am clearly frustrated which I am sure is hilarious for scum

Fiiiiine.

Did you targeting dusk night 3 give you any increased confidence on your read of him?

Ourobolus

Banned
I mean so far there don't appear to be any no-kill nights and he chose different people each time so unless he got super lucky there doesn't look like a Serial Killer in play. So his actions don't tell us anything either way.

Verelios

Fiiiiine.

Well, that bolsters my confidence. Holy hell, what would you have done if we ran a dusk lynch on this shit? These gambits are poison.

Ty4on

Day 4 votes (#1797):

kawl_usc (2)
sorian 1474 (1565)
faddy 1566 (1624)
dusk soldier 1645
faddy 1714

giant panda (2)
ccs 1688
salvapot 1742

fat4all (1)
giant panda 1511 (1719)
nomadic sparks 1563

zeusy (1)
sorian 1565 (1651)
fat4all 1686

acohrs (1)
sorian 1651

penguin (1)
the wizard 1705

sorian (1)
acohrs 1780

faddy (1)
zeusy 1788

Day 4 ends:
gre_1507500000.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Verelios

I mean so far there don't appear to be any no-kill nights and he chose different people each time so unless he got super lucky there doesn't look like a Serial Killer in play. So his actions don't tell us anything either way.
That's

1). A pretty odd conclusion when you don't know night actions
2). Pretty optimistic
3). If you turn out to be neutral, very convenient

Faddy

Banned

There also doesn't appear to be any Vig kills. So if he is a Jailer he might have hit either the Mafia target, the Vig target or the Vig each night. It seems an unlikely but possible scenario.

Top Bottom