• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

Faddy

Banned
Uh, 1 to 1 kill? Redirect? Role block? Am I missing something here!?

You and Ouro seem really jumpy.

Scum typically wouldn't have a re-direct and I think it is unlikely they have a roleblocker since we have a weak cop so strategies like Follow the Cop would not come into play.

Verelios

Scum typically wouldn't have a re-direct and I think it is unlikely they have a roleblocker since we have a weak cop so strategies like Follow the Cop would not come into play.
It's good to talk hypotheticals but when something happens it's a bit too late for oops.

Sorian

Banned

A roleblocker is an easy counter to anything, follow the cop isn't it's only use.

Buying into Soriams claim, explains his confidence at certain moments quite well. The _ is town posts were starting to look odd but line up with his claim.
Don't forget about Dusk!
Based on the Dorian info above we can be reasonably confident Panda is town, which gives this Dusk post brownie points in my book since he would likely have less hesitation about Panda as scum.
I agree that Kawl/Zeusy are the best 2 options today.

Panda I would need to see a strong case, i'm leaning town on him

I'm kinda busy for the next hour but hope to be back to contribute to the discussion for the final vote frenzy. I'm feeling a bit better on my Penguin vote now especially with his reduction of today's events to "a bunch of finger pointing" but if nobody else is seeing it I'm interested in other options, less so kawl/Zeusy as I'm not seeing much there but would lean zeusy of the two.

Fat4all

Banned
Ok, so if Sorian is to be believed we can narrow this down a bit:

-
01. Sorian [m]
13. CCS [m]
18. Fat4all [m]
19. Giant Panda [m]
22. Ourobolus [m]
-
02. Dr. Worm [m]
03. Dusk Soldier [m]
05. Acohrs [m]
07. Zeusy [m]
10. Kawl_USC [m]
11. The Wizard [m]
14. Verelios [m]
15. Faddy [m]
16. SalvaPot [m]
17. Nomadic Sparks [m]
21. Penguin [m]

That’s 5 assumed Town, leaving 11. My guess would be there are either 4 or 5 Scum, and maybe one Neutral. That puts us at a bit under a 50/50 shot at hitting Scum today. I still feel like Zeusy would be a good target for today, but I’ll look over a few more options, looking back over today specifically as I just kinda glossed over it before.

Fat4all

Banned
I’ve actually caught out Scum acohrs in the past for dropping a vote and then avoiding the end of the day (in Arkham Mafia), it’s not much like his Town play.

Though, acohrs didn’t avoid the end of D3 really, and even called possible negative attention to himself by flopping their vote between me and Zee, so I’m not certain where they land in this game.

Penguin

Like I said, I think achors is playing too haphazardly to be scum. His vote flips at the end of the previous Day would draw too much attention. It's odd logic, but I do see them as town.

SalvaPot

lynch either you or one of your town confirms

That is probably not getting us anywhere.

1) We have very little reason to doubt Sorian.
2) There is a chance we have other power roles that can help prove Sorian's claim.

Also odds are better if we hit one of the not confirmed players.

Fat4all

Banned

Lol.

I think Dr. Worm is an option to keep in mind going forward, but I’m not too sure if they are actually scum. Worm put decent pressure on me on D2, and then on D3 was given the vote block to try and dig them in even more against me, but instead it seemed to soften their stance on me a bit. Their early aggressive behavior was good, but they’ve slowed down a bit which is worrying.

I’m a bit mixed on them.

Fat4all

Banned
UNVOTE

As much as I want it, it’s just too true what others have said to me in the past. We wouldn’t gain shit from a Zeusy flip :/

Ty4on

Day 4 votes (#1883):

kawl_usc (2)
sorian 1474 (1565)
faddy 1566 (1624)
dusk soldier 1645
faddy 1714

fat4all (1)
giant panda 1511 (1719)
nomadic sparks 1563

dusk soldier (1)
salvapot 1642 (1742)
giant panda 1719 (1734)
salvapot 1813

acohrs (1)
sorian 1651

giant panda (1)
ccs 1688
salvapot 1742 (1813)

penguin (1)
the wizard 1705

sorian (1)
acohrs 1780

faddy (1)
zeusy 1788

Day 4 ends:
gre_1507500000.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Sorian

Banned
40 minutes left and the vote leader is someone afk who probably won't show and they only have 2 votes as well. What are we even doing?

Faddy

Banned
40 minutes left and the vote leader is someone afk who probably won't show and they only have 2 votes as well. What are we even doing?

People who are "confirmed" town from Sorian's claim should now be actively working together to pick a lynch

Penguin

I don't have any clear leans, but I do feel like Nomadic has been coasting by some days.

If I work under the assumption can be too dumb to be scum, I also think you can be too cautious as scum.

Vote: Nomadic Sparks

Fat4all

Banned

There seems to be a lot of players who im considering who are afk, though.

Dusk, acohrs, Kawl, id be surprised of any of them pop back up in the next 30 mins.

Verelios

Oh, day ends today? Weird, time passed really quickly.

Then I'll go ahead and place down who I'm most suspicious of

Vote: kawl_usc

Trying to start a train on someone when their replacement hasn't come in just reeks of opportunism.

Sorian

Banned
I'm fine with most people now that my cards on the table, my town reads are clear and acohrs is my clear preference. Gun to my head, I'd say Faddy is my second. But I'd entertain a Zeusy, Penguin,Worm, or Nomadic lynch all to varying degrees though none of those are a ton more than a random weird occurrence or just being too quiet.

That list isn't even exhaustive since I forgot about Kawl and he isn't a bad choice just annoying he isn't here.

Sorian

Banned
I’m not saying it doesn’t, im just saying complaining about voting for an afk seems kinda moot where there’s been a lot of afks today in general.

There's been a lot of afks in the game in general. I call out Kawl because he at least said something about a wedding.

Penguin

I’m not saying it doesn’t, im just saying complaining about voting for an afk seems kinda moot where there’s been a lot of afks today in general.

Yeah it's a bad weekend

NYCC in the East Coast, Canadian Thanksgiving, Columbus Day weekend, but I mean I was upfront with my missing status, have others offered any updates?

And in my case, I don't feel it's the first day Nomadic has been mostly quiet.

Top Bottom