• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA April |OT| Melo's new reality TV series: "Firstround and Down"

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Before Knicks fans get all salty, shit was voted in by popular demand! Don't tread on me:

ph33nix said:
hahahahahahahahaha
Darkman M said:
pretty good.
Boombloxer said:
giri said:
This made me lol.
KingGondo said:
Ephemeris said:
I hate the fact I like this the most.
Anyhow...

stan-van-gundy-3.jpg

Stan Van Gundy said:
"This is the system David Stern and his minions like," Van Gundy said. "So that's the system you have. ... I certainly can't have an opinion because David Stern, like a lot of leaders we've seen in this world lately, don't really tolerate other people's opinion or free speech or anything. So I'm not really allowed to have an opinion. So it's up to him.

"He decides and he likes the system he has."
Davis Stern, your response?

David%20Stern%20Final.jpg

David Stern said:
"I would render a guess ... that we won't be hearing from him for the rest of the season," Stern said Thursday on "The Herd with Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio."
Stan, rebuttal?

dm_090602_nba_van_gundy.jpg

Btw, don't fuck with 'Nique...

dominique-punch1.jpg

Sources have informed me that Nique landed three solid blows on his alleged attacker, who swung at Nique but didn’t land anything solid.
http://twitter.com/#!/SekouSmithNBA/statuses/53298159601979392

prince3.jpg

Carlos Boozer said:
“Not a big fan of some of his concerts. He likes to do the butt-cheek thing, not really my thing. Some of his music is pretty hot, though.”
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...symbol-purple-monogrammed-carpet-musical-icon

2011_apr_least.png

2011_apr_west-1.png

Bumblebeetuna

Gold Member
Never thought the Mavs stood a chance in LA on a back to back but the quit shown in the 4th quarter was fucking pathetic to see.

Also, why such a big deal about a shove as far as that whole Blake thing goes? Today's NBA is so pussified. The TNT guys talking suspension? For what?

Omiee

dident we used to have top posters picture or am i confusing this with another thread?

but nice op, cant wait untill stern is out of this league.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Playoffs are so close, I can't wait. My DVR is going to be very full.
Also glad to see we will likely get some fresh blood in the playoffs this year.

reilo

Adam Blade said:
While I'm sure it's unintentional. I find that the Knick are amusing.

... D:
Haha, didn't even catch that. I copied that straight from Jeff. Blame him. Mod can fix it if they wish, either way, does it matter?

good thread. melo is the difference.

AShep said:
Difference is rooting for the lakers is like jerkin it to Jenna. She's a proven performer and you know that come June, she's gonna have you bustin a nut.

The Heat fans in this board have been stroking it to some thai tranny shit. Sure it looks pretty awesome from certain angles but sooner or later that dick's gonna come flying out from between those thighs.

*tear

reilo

AShep said:
Difference is rooting for the lakers is like jerkin it to Jenna. She's a proven performer and you know that come June, she's gonna have you bustin a nut.

The Heat fans in this board have been stroking it to some thai tranny shit. Sure it looks pretty awesome from certain angles but sooner or later that dick's gonna come flying out from between those thighs.
0280_7ml6.gif

Omiee

AShep said:
for the new thread

so because nobody responded on it last thread you felt it was necessary to post it here?

rc213

AShep said:
for the new thread

:O Woooooooooooooooooo :O

Branduil

Next season will be the best the NBA has ever had. The refs will be fair and consistent, and every team will have an equal shot at the title.

Omiee

Branduil said:
Next season will be the best the NBA has ever had. The refs will be fair and consistent, and every team will have an equal shot at the title.

man you are pissed. who is your team?

THRILLH0

Banned
Omiee said:
so because nobody responded on it last thread you felt it was necessary to post it here?
Eh, it was more just for emphasis after the lakers finished stomping a mudhole in the Mavs.

It was ill-advised, deleted.

Branduil

The fact is there's no point in being an NBA fan if your team isn't one of the predetermined favorites. Only like 5 or 6 teams have won a championship in the last 20 years. That's absurd in a league with 30 teams. That's why the league has all these crap fans who only like players, because there's no point in cheering for your team which is just a farm team for the real ones.

Derrick Favors-Jonas Valanciunas-Anthony Davis, the future frontline of the Jazz, drink it in. Will average 40 points, 30 rebounds, and 7 blocks a game, oh yeah. Have you seen Anthony Davis? Beast. The next KG. Legendary length and explosiveness, great shot blocking skills, incredible motor, future all-pro and Jazz man. Trade Millsap and Al for a great SG, Hayward and Harris start at PG and SF, CJ is decent enough off for a 7th man. And they'll have Tomic...

DominoKid

C Webb calling people soft.

Anyone else find that funny?

He's right about the Mavs not having Terry's back though. buncha chumps.

lol C-Webb ripping the Mavs. "This is AFTER Matt Barnes punked your whole team!"

I have to admit CWebb questioning toughness is pretty funny considering how known he is for coming up small as a player.

Branduil

DominoKid said:
C Webb calling people soft.

Anyone else find that funny?

He's right about the Mavs not having Terry's back though. buncha chumps.
8 years later he's still mad.

And Terry doesn't deserve someone having his back.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
lol C-Webb ripping the Mavs. "This is AFTER Matt Barnes punked your whole team!"

I have to admit CWebb questioning toughness is pretty funny considering how known he is for coming up small as a player.

He was unclutch but never soft

Omiee

Branduil said:
The fact is there's no point in being an NBA fan if your team isn't one of the predetermined favorites. Only like 5 or 6 teams have won a championship in the last 20 years. That's absurd in a league with 30 teams. That's why the league has all these crap fans who only like players, because there's no point in cheering for your team which is just a farm team for the real ones.

come on now in engeland its either chelsea arsenal or manchester nobody else.
in spain its real madrid or barca nobody else.
in holland its psv ajax or nobody else. nba is not the worst in that regard.

dream said:
Is this all the hope you have left?

My hope is saved for the CBA and for it to lack a Sophomore limit and for the Jazz to grab Anthony Davis. I do think it'll be a good, fun game tomorrow that the Jazz could hopefully win even though they kind of suck.

Branduil

Omiee said:
come on now in engeland its either chelsea arsenal or manchester nobody else.
in spain its real madrid or barca nobody else.
in holland its psv ajax or nobody else. nba is not the worst in that regard.
I don't care about joke sports. Of course basketball is a joke sport now with the way the NBA is run. All of the 3 other major sports have more parity and give fans of other teams an actual reason to care.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
part of toughness is having the balls to take shots at the end of games. The way the Kings ended game 7 in 02 was soft as fuck.

Thats not toughness...and his Kings teams were made soft.. Peja? Bibby? Can't put Kings softness of Cwebb..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom