• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minecraft |OT2| Punch Your Way to Your Own World

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Can't wait to see how they control and what stuff you can do with them. I think 1.6 should be the Mob Update. Add more mobs. Add more variations to those mobs (Like different colored cows or pigs or chickens.) like Sheep have. Horses should have different breeds. And they should be smarter than damn dogs and cats. Especially dogs. Just make the world more active.

I wonder if someone is planning to make a Gate to a new region in the Nether so we can go gather Quartz legit if we want?

I really don't know about the map of the Nether right now, I have no idea where I should built it if there's nobody to do it...

Found a shit ton of quartz; I'll get you the coords in the morning. it's in the thousands, though.

Tesseract

Banned
any good mod packs out there? i basically want to expand my sp survival experience. i want new items, monsters, machines, so forth.

thanks!

defel

From Jeb's instagram:
Ipf1YS4.png

Neocraft server down or just me?

Just tried myself and had no luck connecting. Tried resetting the server and still had no luck. According to the logs they were doing some work on the machine our server is on but that should be finished by now. The only thing I can think is they ran into unexplained problems.

Ah well it has been a while since I have played with meself so I will go and build that unibomber shack I wanted too in a new world.

Just tried myself and had no luck connecting. Tried resetting the server and still had no luck. According to the logs they were doing some work on the machine our server is on but that should be finished by now. The only thing I can think is they ran into unexplained problems.

Ah well it has been a while since I have played with meself so I will go and build that unibomber shack I wanted too in a new world.

Don't lie

your the best charlie

Ark

Multiplay moved our server over to new hardware, so our IP and port have changed:

Quote to see the new address for NeoCraft :)

Ark

Who is making Jurassic Park? Just checked that place out and it's awesome.

Also Ninefingers needs to stop leaving floating boats around everywhere :p

Stat!

Hey, I know I asked before, a few people replied, but just wanted to make sure.

How many people would be interested in ultra hardcore? Just reply to me, or PM me. If you want to play with someone, PM me. I'm going to create a server and need to know how many slots.

Also, if you are able to use voice chat in a skype call for team versions, please indicate that you are able to.

789shadow

Banned

How many people would be interested in ultra hardcore? Just reply to me, or PM me. If you want to play with someone, PM me. I'm going to create a server and need to know how many slots.

Also, if you are able to use voice chat in a skype call for team versions, please indicate that you are able to.
I would.

Yes, I'm in and I can use voice chat

Mirk

So Minecraft GAF would you guys be interested in a GAF FTB MindCraft server? I am thinking of ordering a real server.
But the thing is I really do not want to be a mod on the server >.> I would prefer Just to pay for it xD.
So if anyone has experience with the mod and the permission and config files that go with it, PM me.

Mirk

WELCOME to NeoCrack!!

So I set up a MindCrack Feed The Beast server! It has a white list so please leave your IGN if you would like me to add you. I have added a few of you Neocrafters that I remembered.
Atm I have it set for 15 people but I can go as high as 40.

First to join you'll need the launcher, and you can get that here. click me

Second you'll need to select the MindCrack Mod in the launcher and login with your Minecraft info to D/l the mod.

Third you'll need the IP quote to see!

If you have any problems please feel free to PM me!!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
WELCOME to NeoCrack!!

So I set up a MindCrack Feed The Beast server! It has a white list so please leave your IGN if you would like me to add you. I have added a few of you Neocrafters that I remembered.

Will using that launcher set up a separate installation and not impact any previous versions? I think I already have a vanilla installation plus a couple of custom installs for sonic ether shaders etc

MackVee

Neo Member

I have a appetite for this. Put me down for teams with mics.

Sarcasm

WELCOME to NeoCrack!!

Second you'll need to select the MindCrack Mod in the launcher and login with your Minecraft info to D/l the mod.

Did you add me? I prob won't lag on this one lol. Won't be on for a couple days though.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'd be up for some UHC. Don't have a mic but could easily get one. Bigger challenge would be the time zone with me in Europe. That's ok for playing but might need to be quiet if the family are asleep

ZZMitch

Id be down. Have Skype/mic

Ark

I'd be up for some IHC. Don't have a mic but could easily get one. Bigger challenge would be the time zone with me in Europe. That's ok for playing but might need to be quiet if the family are asleep

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm in Europe too.

Ranger X

WELCOME to NeoCrack!!

Pardon my ignorance but what's a "feed the beast" server?

Vlad

Pardon my ignorance but what's a "feed the beast" server?

Feed the Beast is a HUGE compilation of Modpacks (it's actually a launcher that allows for several packs that are used by different people). The Wiki has lots of information on it. Some of the packs are named after the YouTube personalities that use those, like MindCrack for the Mindcrack guys, Direwolf20, and so on.

And Mirk, I go by xVladx in-game, so whitelist please.

Ranger X

Feed the Beast is a HUGE compilation of Modpacks (it's actually a launcher that allows for several packs that are used by different people). The Wiki has lots of information on it. Some of the packs are named after the YouTube personalities that use those, like MindCrack for the Mindcrack guys, Direwolf20, and so on.

And Mirk, I go by xVladx in-game, so whitelist please.

OMG
I don't even know where to start. This is downright scary. I'll install this someday when I am tired of the vanilla and in need of a completely differnet game lol

Top Bottom