• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What if she is a virgin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

pewye

Banned
So, I have been with this 20 year old girl for about 5 weeks, and we really like each other. I don't like to pressure girls into having sex, so I leave it up to them to whenever they are ready, except...

I really like this girl and I want to have sex with her as soon as possible. We spent last night together, and I asked her if she was ready and she said "yes" :D :D

But then she told me that she was a virgin, and that she would be more comfortable if we do it on monday. (I was like ok cool whatever)

Now,I have never done it with a virgin, and I know that for virgins "If you wanna seed it you gotta bleed it".

So, I am expecting to see blood. Is there going to be a lot of blood?? Is it going to hurt her?? Should I wear a condom??? I don't want my penis to be drenched in blood.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
pewye said:
But then she told me that she was a virgin, and that she would be more comfortable if we do it on monday. (I was like ok cool whatever)

There's no part of that sentence that doesn't make me laugh.

aoi tsuki

You can't get her pregnant the first time, so no need for a condom.

Edit: In the remote chance that you can't tell, i'm joking. Wear a condom.

pewye

Banned
Eggo said:
It sounds like it's going to be unpleasant for both of you...

I know it is going to be awkward for me, and I think it is going to hurt her. But I think I will go easy on her, especially for my size.

The sex will suck for a while. Eventually it will improve, but that's when she'll dump you so she can get down with other guys. Losers, hippies with BO, your manager & his girlfriend, your best friends...she won't care. She'll exercise her newfound sexual confidence on everyone she can because she thinks that makes her interesting and dynamic. That attention - despite the inherent emptyness of it all - is what she thrives on, and your genuine nature just won't excite her anymore.

Avoid virgins.

Pellham

Banned
I doubt she'll bleed. at her age she's probably already tried sticking something up there for self-stimulation.

pewye said:
You're going to have pop-pop in the attic?

aparisi2274

pewye said:
So, I have been with this 20 year old girl for about 5 weeks, and we really like each other. I don't like to pressure girls into having sex, so I leave it up to them to whenever they are ready, except...

I really like this girl and I want to have sex with her as soon as possible. We spent last night together, and I asked her if she was ready and she said "yes" :D :D

Now,I have never done it with a virgin, and I know that for virgins "If you wanna seed it you gotta bleed it".

So, I am expecting to see blood. Is there going to be a lot of blood?? Is it going to hurt her?? Should I wear a condom??? I don't my penis to be drenched in blood.

Congrats... Good luck... I expect there will be some blood... it shouldnt be that bad...

Sounds to me like theres something fishy. I've had a girl tell me she was a virgin before and she lied, apparently thats what they think guys want to hear. If anything for me, I'd rather not have a virgin, experience is key. The only advantage to that is that no matter how much you suck in bed she won't know the difference. :lol

And she probably has already popped her hymen in someway... my last girlfriend said the Gyno popped it for her (accidentally, apparently)... makes me wonder what goes on with THAT gyno.. :lol

GrundlTerror said:
Sounds to me like theres something fishy. I've had a girl tell me she was a virgin before and she lied. And she probably has already popped her hymen in someway... my last girlfriend said the Gyno popped it for her (accidentally, apparently)... makes me wonder what goes on with THAT gyno.. :lol

youre the father lol

big_z

Is there going to be a lot of blood??

Wrap your bed in saran wrap. It's kind of like this the first time.
elevator8sz3ab.gif

skybaby

ConsumerSquare said:
The sex will suck for a while. Eventually it will improve, but that's when she'll dump you so she can get down with other guys. Losers, hippies with BO, your manager & his girlfriend, your best friends...she won't care. She'll exercise her newfound sexual confidence on everyone she can because she thinks that makes her interesting and dynamic. That attention - despite the inherent emptyness of it all - is what she thrives on, and your genuine nature just won't excite her anymore.

Avoid virgins.
I CAN SMELL BITTERNESS OVER THE NET.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
GrundlTerror said:
And she probably has already popped her hymen in someway... my last girlfriend said the Gyno popped it for her (accidentally, apparently)... makes me wonder what goes on with THAT gyno.. :lol

A lot of girls lose theirs while bike riding, horseback riding, or doing other exercises.

NinSoX

Banned
I've done it with a virgin with my phimosis penis :D

Anyway, the only advice is to get her to relax and make her feel horny first. If she's a real virgin then most likely she'll be a bit embarrassed to show you her vagina for the first time...dim the room or close the lights but just enough so that you can see each other...play a little background music.. Experiment with her first, most women become horny when you kiss them (back, stomach, neck, thighs etc) but ask her how she feels when you do it. Some girls don't like their nipples sucked so again ask her if she's enjoying it. If you've done everything right she'll ask for it...

Wear a condom when you do it...i'm glad i did because i had blood all over the condom and even on my stomach.

pewye said:

So, I am expecting to see blood. Is there going to be a lot of blood?? Is it going to hurt her?? Should I wear a condom??? I don't want my penis to be drenched in blood.

Right before you have sex get some lube, show it to her, and tell her to close her eyes. While her eyes are closed poke her vagina with your finger, thus starting the bleeding. Now as it starts dripping down her leg pour lube down on her leg so that she thinks the lube is dripping on her and not the blood. Then quickly get a towel and wipe things off so she doesn't see it, and tell her to open her eyes. No more blood.

Most important thing is the lube though. It's basically like Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana took the gold statue and quickly replaced its weight with a bag of sand.

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
NinSoX said:
I've done it with a virgin with my phimosis penis :D

Anyway, the only advice is to get her to relax and make her feel horny first. If she's a real virgin then most likely she'll be a bit embarrassed to show you her vagina for the first time...dim the room or close the lights but just enough so that you can see each other...play a little background music.. Experiment with her first, most women become horny when you kiss them (back, stomach, neck, thighs etc) but ask her how she feels when you do it. Some girls don't like their nipples sucked so again ask her if she's enjoying it. If you've done everything right she'll ask for it...

Wear a condom when you do it...i'm glad i did because i had blood all over the condom and even on my stomach.

I'm sorry, but the link in your tag almost discredits you. :lol

LordMaji

PhoenixDark said:
Right before you have sex get some lube, show it to her, and tell her to close her eyes. While her eyes are closed poke her vagina with your finger, thus starting the bleeding. Now as it starts dripping down her leg pour lube down on her leg so that she thinks the lube is dripping on her and not the blood. Then quickly get a towel and wipe things off so she doesn't see it, and tell her to open her eyes. No more blood.

Most important thing is the lube though. It's basically like Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana took the gold statue and quickly replaced its weight with a bag of sand.

:lol :lol

No way. **** Lube. Like I said. Spit on her snatch. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom