• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog - Black Friday deals (PS+ for $29.99)

artist

Banned
Just posted - http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/11/22/black-friday-deals-for-ps3-ps-vita-and-ps-plus/

VITA
  • Best Buy — All PS Vita systems available (11/24 – 11/28) — $169.99
  • GameStop — PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (11/29 – 12/1) — $179.99
  • Target — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/30) — $179.99
  • Toys R Us — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/29) — $179.99
  • Walmart.com — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/29) — $179.99

PS Plus
There will also be a special Black Friday deal for PlayStation Plus at select retailers nationwide. Pick up 1 year of PS Plus for only $29.99* — that’s 40% off the regular price of $49.99. With PS Plus, you’ll get new games every month with Instant Game Collection. You’ll also get access to online multiplayer on the PS4 system. Best of all, one membership will cover you across your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita… for just $29.99* on Black Friday only.*Limit 2 per person, per purchase. Offer valid 11/29/13 only, while supplies last.

+ PS3 bundles, TLOU & Beyond: Two Souls ($39.99 each) etc.

neoemonk

Gotta pick up at least one card. My sub lapsed about a week ago but I had heard about some of these deals so I can wait.

XTERC

That is pretty cool, I was going to pick up 5 years of PS+ as I was worried that it might go up in price.

Aww yeah, $30 is an absolute steal considering I have spent $36 on 6 months! So I'm paying roughly the price of a single new game for 18 months of free games. Incredible deal, I love you Sony

bluehat9

Thread title made me think psn store was going to do it. Not going out black friday just for that. Maybe amazon will have codes at that price.

I hope I can buy a year or two online (Amazon?). I don't have a PS4 or Vita but I plan on buying a PS4 soon and want to have PS+ ready.

Prezhulio

Is there going to be any psn based Black Friday deals? If Sony or ms ever want to be a digital distribution powerhouse they need to sack up and take cues from steam and do deep cuts seasonally.

I'll be picking up a year of plus for $30 though!

I'll be picking up 2 PS+ cards, but do we know what other retailers the blog is referencing, besides GameStop? Also, I saw Best Buy is having The Last of Us for $35 USD. I'm jumping on that bandwagon finally.

hoserx

Man, one thing I hate about working in radio.....always gotta be here on Black Friday (at 445am normal time no less), so I will probably miss out on these $29.99 PS+ cards :(

Well I guess that isn't really sadface worthy......just disappointing!

I hate going out on Black Friday but I might have to for that PS Plus deal. Hopefully Amazon will come to the rescue with a deal/price match.

Chorazin

Thread title made me think psn store was going to do it. Not going out black friday just for that. Maybe amazon will have codes at that price.

Pretty sure they're one of the participating retailers, especially since they have their own PSN store now. Definitely gonna buy two years worth!

Paskil

Looks like I'm renewing through at least 01/2016, probably longer since that is too good of a deal to get only one.

Top Bottom