• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Blog - Black Friday deals (PS+ for $29.99)

An-Det

I want to say that I saw Tony confirm they'd be matching the $30 PS+ codes a while back in the Amazon sale thread on CAG, but I can't find it at all now, hoping I didn't dream it. Definitely going to pick up two years at that price, makes one of the best deals in gaming even better. Think I'll be good through 2016 then.

So... where do I find the $30 PS+?

Hey, let's post a great deal and not tell you where to find it... makes a lot of sense.

Come on Sony blog! wtf

Do retailers charge tax on a PS+ card? I know retailers don't charge tax on gift cards since tax is charged when you use the gift card.. but this isn't really a gift card.

witness

Only place I saw actually selling PS+ at that price is GameStop, no other black Friday ad I saw mentioned it (Best Buy, Target, Wall Mart, etc). I know that GameStop usually just prints the code on receipt for a lot of this stuff so hopefully they can do that so they don't run out of PS+ cards.

Faiz

Not for Vita, but the PS3 has one for 200 that will have Batman Arkham Origins and The Last of Us

I was really hoping for one too ... Had to pass last year because we'd just bought a WiiU and my wife's 3DS. Should have ignored the budget! Haha.

USC-fan

Banned
Tempting, but I'm not getting a PS4 for another 1-2 years, so I don't see the point in getting Plus right now.
you would get way more than $30 worth of games.

its like the psvita for me, I have a huge amount of game but dont even have the system. im picking one up around black friday for really remote play.

Chorazin

Tempting, but I'm not getting a PS4 for another 1-2 years, so I don't see the point in getting Plus right now.

If you have a Vita or PS3 now you're insane for not having Plus. Multiple free games every month and discounts on new games.

But, Plus will probably be on sale every Black Friday in the future so if you don't have either of the above and really don't play on getting a PS4 for that long, don't worry about it now.

maltrain

199 for all of this???

10986736634_847d9c201a_z.jpg

Is that legit???

I envy you, USA... :(

Edit... I want the PS+ on the PSN Store!!! :(

well if you had plus now, you could use the online store to hoard ps+ games for ps4 , it's what many have done with vita and now they have stuff like gravity rush, soul sacrifice, rayman, wipeout, etc to play whenever they get a vita.

why not just offer ps plus on the ps store for $29.99 directly for those of us who would never ever go out into black friday madness

Bullza2o

I really don't want to go to Gamestop during Black Friday. Amazon please match!

EDIT: Whoa my prayer came true! ^^^^

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm going to buy as many PS+ subs as I can. They still stack right?

And thank you based amazon!

Lkr

what does all vitas mean? i can get the 3G version or any in stock bundle at that price? is there anything specific to look at when purchasing a vita?

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
I'm going to buy as many PS+ subs as I can. They still stack right?

And thank you based amazon!

Yeah they'll stack. If you already have an active sub though I wouldn't redeem the BF codes right away. I'd wait till SCEA launches their annual buy 12 months and get 3 free bonus months promo. The last time they ran that promo you could use retail cards to get the bonus months so if they do it again you could get 15 months for $30 if you save your BF PS+ codes.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Yeah they'll stack. If you already have an active sub though I wouldn't redeem the BF codes right away. I'd wait till SCEA launches their annual buy 12 months and get 3 free bonus months promo. The last time they ran that promo you could use retail cards to get the bonus months so if they do it again you could get 15 months for $30 if you save your BF PS+ codes.

Nice, thanks for the heads up. Yea my PS+ doesn't expire until July of next year so I'll try to wait and see if there is some kind of deal.

Top Bottom