• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 15: Three nominees and MVPs, ahoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard and Spencer are lucky there are bigger fish to fry in that house because they have had an awful day. They just turned on their alliance (kinda, but enough that they can't go back) and were shady in doing it so now the majority of their new alliance don't trust them

Fantastical

Death Prophet
tumblr_mg87n79r3p1rf03kio1_250.gif
tumblr_mg87n79r3p1rf03kio2_250.gif

I NEED HER BACK IN BB16.

UberTag

Isn't the hat his too? GM is quickly outpacing Danielle for title of craziest clingy girl.
I hope she falls in love with a different guy every 3 weeks and goes through epically more colossal breakdowns as they get evicted right in front of her.

Trigger

That bitch better leave Jessie alone.

GM already has. I mean Danielle was lead on by Shane, while GM has been in this ridiculous, one-sided romance since the first day. I don't even. LOL

He was opening up to her! Just two.more.weeeeeeks!
He made her feel so smart.

This would be ridiculous if she was doing this for someone who was the love of her life. The fact that she is doing this over someone who doesn't like her is cringeworthy and embarrassing

Velcro Fly

I think she has some legit issues that go beyond Nick leaving tonight. No way can I take any joy in the pain of another when it is this bad. It goes beyond the game in this case in my opinion.

I think she has some legit issues that go beyond Nick leaving tonight. No way can I take any joy in the pain of another when it is this bad. It goes beyond the game in this case in my opinion.

Hearing her talk about no one ever loving her and only wanting to fuck her and all that other shit she broke down about to Nick was pretty damn sad. Definitely some serious self esteem issues.

IceCold

Hearing her talk about no one ever loving her and only wanting to fuck her and all that other shit she broke down about to Nick was pretty damn sad. Definitely some serious self esteem issues.

Yeah. I feel like she never attracted the right type of guy. Like the type of guys from the Jersey Shore.

Nuklear

Banned
It was kind of an asshole move for Nick not setting her straight to begin with. He just sort of lead her on and never said hey you are "friendzoned" and nothing else will happen.

Trigger

It was kind of an asshole move for Nick not setting her straight to begin with. He just sort of lead her on and never said hey you are "friendzoned" and nothing else will happen.

He didn't have to. She knows she's in the friendzone. GM just kept insisting on vying for his affection, and Nick was too nice (and crafty) to just let her self-destruct.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Can't wait for Helen's HOH room showoff.

EDIT:
Andy, Judd, Amanda, and McCrae don't trust Howard and Spencer at all. They see right through the Jessie lies.

Can't wait for Helen's HOH room showoff.

EDIT:
Andy, Judd, Amanda, and McCrae don't trust Howard and Spencer at all. They see right through the Jessie lies.

Yup, Howard and Spencer completely destroyed their games tonight, they are now basically not trusted by either side of the house. I'm not sure who's idea it was for Howard's vote, but they fucked-up BAD

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Yup, Howard and Spencer completely destroyed their games tonight, they are now basically not trusted by either side of the house. I'm not sure who's idea it was for Howard's vote, but they fucked-up BAD

Some people still trust Howard 100% (Candice I'm looking at you >_>) but McCrae is loving this Spencer and Howard mistrust. They really did fuck up. They think everyone else is stupid as hell. Normally I would agree with them but lately it's like people got in the game all the sudden.

Some people still trust Howard 100% (Candice I'm looking at you >_>) but McCrae is loving this Spencer and Howard mistrust. They really did fuck up. They think everyone else is stupid as hell. Normally I would agree with them but lately it's like people got in the game all the sudden.

Spencer now has nobody in the house that trusts him, and I think Howard only has Candice. That's a shitty situation week three. I still don't think this is a house full of gamers, but it's obvious that Judd and Andy are much more aware than we thought

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Jessie is such a sweet heart. Aaryn and Kaitlyn are bullying her and she basically told them that she sided with them because they respect her and they don't. Spittin' truth about how she was on the bottom of the totem pole of the Aaryn/Kait/David/Jeremy/GM alliance.

Velcro Fly

Jessie has a backbone!

edit:
Kaitlin and Aaryn are total scumbags. Judd doing the right thing by getting her out of there. I hope one of them goes.

Trigger

Seriously.
Judd just walked into the room when Jessie was being ganged up. Jessie was handling herself very well, but they attacked Judd and Judd came in and took her hand and led her out. <3 Judd and Jessie.

Yes. Jussie <3

lol, I don't care if he's the last person she had left.

Aaryn, Kaitlin, etc made such a dumb strategic move treating Jessie like they did (I talking about the last two weeks). She's a vote and they basically gave her up for the other side to scoop her up. It's like they can't see the big picture at all

Kaitlin, "If they would have voted Elissa out, nobody would be going after (targeting) anybody"
How exactly does that work?

Trigger

Aaryn, Kaitlin, etc made such a dumb strategic move treating Jessie like they did (I talking about the last two weeks). She's a vote and they basically gave her up for the other side to scoop her up. It's like they can't see the big picture at all

Don't worry; they'll correct the situation by bitching her out and belittling her.

Velcro Fly

Hate to say it but Kaitlyn, GM, and Aaryn are dragging Jeremy down even further. He just said he wants to be there regardless of who is in the house while all three of them have talked about self evicting. He'd be smart to at least try to mend fences with the rest of the house. Any weeks he can buy himself are huge. He made a big first step by not acting like an ass once Nick got evicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom