• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale gone gold ; final boss revealed

PSY・S;44183070 said:
I vaguely remember at least one game getting a midnight release on PSN. That's why I was wondering if Sony would do that for PSASBR.

Me too. Shoot, do I preorder or bank on the digital release?
These are the hard hitting questions of today
We should spam Seth's twitter or something and ask him about this

Ran rp

Me too. Shoot, do I preorder or bank on the digital release?
These are the hard hitting questions of today
We should spam Seth's twitter or something and ask him about this

I still have it pre-ordered from Newegg for $32 but I'm probably going to cancel it for the digital version since the order is set for 3-day shipping and Newegg doesn't have the pre-order bonus.

I don't even know how to use twitter, lol.

J-Tier

Praystation.jpg

Just did a quick photoshop job as requested. If someone wants to make it look better, go for it.

Desmond

So we've been moved?

From the other thread:

Taking MGS2 Raiden

Damn it. lol

Desmond will rage if someone else takes the other Raiden avatar. He has the biggest hard-on for that guy.

The fact that we know each other this well is a little disturbing haha

You don't have to know Desmond too well to know that he is constantly sporting a Raiden-induced erection.

Oh God ahahaha

Twinduct

It's not exactly what I heard. It is more likely running away from neogaf because he confronted a moderator for being biased or something. I think he just took coward way out if the story is real.

Don't spread lies! He left GAF for our sins!
Now we need to feast on his flesh and drink his blood!

Zephyrus

Banned
It's not exactly what I heard. It is more likely running away from neogaf because he confronted a moderator for being biased or something. I think he just took coward way out if the story is real.

pretty sure he left gaf because he did not like some mods obvious bias and the bayonetta 2 thread left him with a sour mouth

SmithnCo

pretty sure he left gaf because he did not like some mods obvious bias and the bayonetta 2 thread left him with a sour mouth

Yeah, he also probably decided to leave before the confrontation because there was a good chance of a banning.

But anyway, old thread locked, RIP.

Hmm, he would have to build meter then use supers and whatnot. It would have to be alot different i think.

I forgot, because of the super system, Polygon Man does need some sort of way to kill by proxy and get killed and such. So maybe he is just an unplayable fighter type dude?

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
It just dawned on me that Polygon Man's reasoning for doing this is probably ironic. I'm sure he's pissed that he's been relegated to PlayStation obscurity, but most of us long time PlayStation fans have never forgotten him, and he gets to be the major antagonist in this new game. Lol.

Man, I'm starting to get that pre-release hype, though! Just 10 more days!!

EDIT: Yeah, because of the Super system, the boss fight with Polygon, if you actually do fight him, will have to be different, but I can still see it working within the Super system: You just attack him as usual, fill your meter, then kill him. He does the same to you. If he gets more kills on you by the end of the match (if it's just a standard timed match, and not stock or kill limit), you lose.

Although, personally, I think the battle with Polygon Man should cycle through the different modes. First round: 3:00 1v1. Second round: 5 Kill Limit 1v1. Third/Final round: 5 Stock 1v1. Make it this long, epic boss battle. You have to win all 3 rounds, because Polygon Man is a dick.

tornjaw

I really want to pre-order this to get the PS3/Vita cross content, but I don't have my Vita here with me in Turkey and Amazon told me, when I asked, that I couldn't use the promotional offer in January (when I'm back in Germany).

-disappointed face-

I doubt the final fight will be anything like the rest of the game. I am expecting some ultra nostalgic trip but I don't think it will be like a normal one v one

Otherwise polygon man would at least be playable

TheMink

I doubt the final fight will be anything like the rest of the game. I am expecting some ultra nostalgic trip but I don't think it will be like a normal one v one

Otherwise polygon man would at least be playable

So you think they will have PMan switch to health like master hand?

Sponge

Banned
Seems I missed the old thread dying today while I was at work, what a shame.

Lovely avatars you guys are using though! I'll probably just stick with mine though.

So you think they will have PMan switch to health like master hand?

Well, I'd hope the fight would be multi-tiered. They have a challenge mode, and I presume stages will be completely different there. I'm expecting something like that: Maybe some platforming, maybe some nostalgic trips through the character you are playing as (doubt it) and then just a good old fashioned brawl.

I mean, it'd be so awesome if in this final hub stage, you see videos of the character's life, like in Ratchet and Clank CiT when you do Clank's tutorial you see all these videos to past games

Mik_Pad

Banned
I still think people are overreacting about Crash/Spyro not making it in. Yeah i miss them too since my first system ever was a PS1 and grew up with them but...they arent in. No use raging about it.
I take the video as comedy, we have seen people react like that here...

Top Bottom