• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The God-King Reigns, Baby

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslin' so popular we needed an OT2.

scTv44I.gif

K0Iwvay.gif

3xvYJZU.gif

Discuss wrestling, friends. Keep it simple. Just these four ropes. Sides. Of the ring. If you're new, say hi! Don't lurk. Post your Fave Five.

All wrestling is celebrated here, if you're into some less-than-popular wrestling, talk about it. We in there.

Honestly we don't need a heavy OT. There's not too many more days left in March. Let's just get through the aftermath of Mania.

Ithil

That interjects enough doubt in the main event to probably revive a little interest from folks. Match will probably be boring as shit outside of the crowd, but there's that carrot being dangled, however small, that Lesnar retains.

Regardless of who wins, Lesnar needs to go full babyface and Reigns heel.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pentagon Jr officially gets to join my 'I don't watch lucha libre, but this guy seems pretty cool' list. He is joined by Averno, Ultimo Guerrero, Negro Casas, Mascara Dorada and La Sombra

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pentagon Jr officially gets to join my 'I don't watch lucha libre, but this guy seems pretty cool' list. He is joined by Averno, Ultimo Guerrero, Negro Casas, Mascara Dorada and La Sombra

I think that's enough people to watch without reservations. Negro Casas so amazing.

16BitNova

Man, Vince must have gave Brock a hell of a deal. Can't imagine, part time work full time pay. This man is living the dream, man. I think Brock is going to be champ for a while. I mean, this is the reality era, who is the "realest" athlete and could really destroy just about every guy on the roster? Brock Lesnar.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty sure that is all Reigns influence

/vince

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bam Bam was being laughed at by some outsider and defended his honor. LT went to get lawyers and sue the WWE instead of settling it in the ring like Bam Bam requested.

#BamBamWasRight

Watched that last night (well, it took me three tries because I kept waking up and falling asleep) and that main event is legit for one involving a celebrity. Still probably shouldn't have gone on last.

Also Bam Bam can always brag about being in the wrestling match watched by more human beings than any other match...ever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Let's see, Brock can work his ass off training to get into a legitimate fight with some roided out goon who is much younger than he is or for about the same pay he can be treated like a god doing a fake ass wrestling match 3-4 times a year and traveling to RAW to let his advocate speak for him about twice as much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally, a REAL thread, thanks Vince McMahon

Thank you friend. I don't think we need the "OT bloat" for OT2s especially. We could all stand to be a little more minimalist.

Top Bottom