• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conker's Big Reunion |OT| Project Spark. Project Spark. Project Spark.

oz67FWa.png

LVJHeH7.png

What is it?
Conker's Big Reunion is an episodic "sequel" to Conker's Bad Fur Day made in Project Spark.

What is Project Spark?
Project Spark is a free to play game where you are given the tools to make and play your own games.

How long is this episode?
The first episode is about an hour long.

How much is it?
To buy the first episode is $5/£4. To buy the creation pack that will allow you to make conker related games is $10/£8. This also includes the first episode of Conker's Big Reunion and the first episode of Champion's Quest where you are able to play as Conker as an optional character.

What is the Conker Creation Pack?
That pack comes with 350 pieces of Conker related assets to use to make your own Conker "games".

Is there any info on new episodes? Will there even be any?
New episodes/creation packs are still in the planning stages.

How do I play it?
Download Project Spark on your Windows 8/8.1 PC for free and buy the content there. The content should also be available on the Xbox store.

Does Chris Seavor do the voice of Conker?
Yes.

Is the DLC crossbuy?
Yes. Buying on your Xbox One will allow you to play the content on your PC and vice versa.

Do I need the creation pack to play Conker creations others have made?
No. You can play (not edit) creations using assets you don't own.

What is the rating for the DLC?
The DLC is rated 'T'.

Official FAQ

369KD36.png

UK price is usually 80% of the US price, $5 is usually £4, $10 usually £8, not an exact science but works for most MS stuff.

Euro's are usually 1:1?

Anyway, I forgot about this, will pick it up when its out

HUELEN10

To save time later, should I go ahead and download Project Spark? Is the free one the same one as the one in the 20 dollar Target deal bin?

To save time later, should I go ahead and download Project Spark? Is the free one the same one as the one in the 20 dollar Target deal bin?

Yeh the $20 one includes some stuff thats paid in the main game, was the only way they could justify the disc release I guess.

Camjo-Z

I'm ready for some reunion tête-à-tête shit!

How much is it?
To buy the first episode is $5/£4. To buy the creation pack that will allow you to make conker related games is $10/£8. This also includes the first episode of Conker's Big Reunion.

Is there any info on new episodes? Will there even be any?
No idea, Team Dakota seems pretty quiet on the subject.

Just wanted to mention that the $10 pack also includes "Champion's Quest Episode 1", which is another developer-made game that you can play as Conker in. Also, they confirmed that future episodes + creation packs are going to happen, they just don't know when.

Yeah, you have to finish a tutorial before you can play anything so you might as well get that out of the way. Also, the retail version is functionally the same as the free version, you're basically just paying for some built-in DLC packs.

Ahhh! Yes I'm so excited for this!! Great OT! Anyone have an ideas when this kind of stuff will show up on the Xbox store?

9AM PST/12 PM EST.

Yeah, you have to finish a tutorial before you can play anything so you might as well get that out of the way. Also, the retail version is functionally the same as the free version, you're basically just paying for some built-in DLC packs.

Thanks for all the information! I'm gonna get on that tutorial stuff now, so I can play it when I get home from work!

The rating came back as T from the ESRB, some regions still haven't sent their ratings, so will be delayed in Germany, Brazil and a few others.

Also, as far as future episodes, they have said they are in the planning phase for future Conker stuff, as far as which other fan favorite characters to bring in.

BramVD- as a user who helped with creating one of the Conker launch UGC, I take that personally =/

The rating came back as T from the ESRB, some regions still haven't sent their ratings, so will be delayed in Germany, Brazil and a few others.

Also, as far as future episodes, they have said they are in the planning phase for future Conker stuff, as far as which other fan favorite characters to bring in.

BramVD- as a user who helped with creating one of the Conker launch UGC, I take that personally =/

Rated T? Where does this come from?

Also I think that launch UGC looks fantastic! Great job.

Hubble

Day one. I'll contribute $4.99 to Conker. Heck yeah.

The humor is one of a kind and it was hilarious how you start the game hungover in the previous title.

Rated T? Where does this come from?

Also I think that launch UGC looks fantastic! Great job.

The rating is in the community montage they posted today, linked in the OP. They weren't shooting for a certain rating, but evidently there's a lot you can get away with in a T rated game. Also confirmed the rating when talking to Brian the community manager during the Spark community podcast 'SparkCast' earlier tonight.

Thanks! I am a bit surprised with what those participating were able to do in ~2 weeks, though the great mighty poo and Rebastard had been in the works before becoming part of the day-one-UGC project.

oh...windows 8. damn.

Also Xbox One and Win10 (some preview builds work with Spark, others don't, though.)

TomShoe

Banned
Did they say how many episodes there were going to be?

Thought this was going to be a one-off thing, nice that there's more.

The rating is in the community montage they posted today, linked in the OP. They weren't shooting for a certain rating, but evidently there's a lot you can get away with in a T rated game. Also confirmed the rating when talking to Brian the community manager during the Spark community podcast 'SparkCast' earlier tonight.

Thanks! I am a bit surprised with what those participating were able to do in ~2 weeks, though the great mighty poo and Rebastard had been in the works before becoming part of the day-one-UGC project.

Its all pretty impressive, and I can't wait to get my hands on some of that content!

T rating, huh. Well that doesn't make or break it for me, but its a bit strange. I'm sure it will be good regardless.

Justinh

This will be the first Conker I buy!

same here. Thinking about getting a copy of the n64 game or the xbox version. I only played it once at a friend's, and with so much love for the game on the internet, things can't possibly go wrong, can they?

ElRenoRaven

same here. Thinking about getting a copy of the n64 game or the xbox version. I only played it once at a friend's, and with so much love for the game on the internet, things can't possibly go wrong, can they?

Both were awesome. The Xbox version was damn good in spite of the extra censoring even. The multiplayer on it was so damn underrated. I actually wish Microsoft would remaster it for Xbone. I'd gladly pay any price for a remaster of it.

MCD

I have zero interest in create your own blahblah games but Conker is a must buy.

Please drop Project Spark and focus on Project Conker.

Bizzquik

When can I throw money at this? I'm not seeing it up for purchase on Xbox.com...

I mean, I get that it comes out tomorrow, but usually we can pre-purchase, etc.

When can I throw money at this? I'm not seeing it up for purchase on Xbox.com...

I mean, I get that it comes out tomorrow, but usually we can pre-purchase, etc.

Its DLC which you can't usually preload. Normally things go out from MS at GMT but it seems like this one isn't, it'll be up at some point today.

Top Bottom