• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S2 |OT| Dawn of Altruism - Mondays 8/7c

TheOddOne

133u08.png

3scuh4.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Michael Chiklis is in this now? sweet

Scarecrow

The short trailers are confirming my head cannon. This is a Marvel 1602 deal where all the events are happening early.

Bluth54

Why are they starting this show so early? There are going to be so many long breaks during the season.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to watch season 2. I didn't love season 1. The only saving grace it has is that I don't really have a lot of other shows to watch on Mondays.

JustinBB7

Why are they starting this show so early? There are going to be so many long breaks during the season.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to watch season 2. I didn't love season 1. The only saving grace it has is that I don't really have a lot of other shows to watch on Mondays.

It's not early, all shows are coming back late September or first week in October. Plus they said they won't do that many breaks this time.

Season 1 had like a seven week hiatus over Christmas as well as a few shorter breaks littered throughout.

It's annoying, but hopefully that won't be the case this time around. (it probably will be)

What's Altruism?

Boy that scene made me laugh out loud. Great OT title.

It was the way he said it that got me. Like, he's desperately interrogating him like it's an essential part of the plot.

Ah, Gotham! Wake up and smell that bacon boys and girls, 'cause we getting HAM up in here!

Pachimari

I'm currently going through Season 1 for the first time, and I like what I'm seeing so far. I'm not too fond of Fish Mooney, she's kind of annoying, but the power play between everyone is interesting. The Bruce Wayne stuff isn't that interesting though.

Gonna watch Episode 5 next. Hopefully The Riddler turns up and is all kinds of cool.

Ithil

Part of the reason there were so many breaks in the first season was that they extended the length of the season twice, from 13 to 16 episodes, then to 22.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm in. I was considering not sticking with this show, but the back half of Season 1 was decent.

The trailers give me an Arrow Season 2 vibe, where they're embracing the craziness of all these characters.

Ushay

I'm currently going through Season 1 for the first time, and I like what I'm seeing so far. I'm not too fond of Fish Mooney, she's kind of annoying, but the power play between everyone is interesting. The Bruce Wayne stuff isn't that interesting though.

Gonna watch Episode 5 next. Hopefully The Riddler turns up and is all kinds of cool.

You've already seen him.. Nygma, the science dude that does the forensics for them?

What's Altruism?

Boy that scene made me laugh out loud. Great OT title.

Yeah, that line slayed me.

I was so excited to see Gotham on my Tivo's To Do List. It's been a dicey few weeks for things to watch, so I'm glad the fall season is almost here.

Oddduck

Here are the names of the first four episodes.

Episodes 1 -
"Damned If You Do"

Episode 2 -
"Knock, Knock"

Episode 3 -
"The Last Laugh"

Episode 4 -
"Strike Force"

Sölf

Funny enough, there isn't a season 2 headshot of him. Checked everywhere, even the Fox press site.

Haven't they said that in S2 Riddler will slowly start his descent into madness? And we will see change in his character.

Also, Episode 3 pls.

Sölf;178517723 said:
Haven't they said that in S2 Riddler will slowly start his descent into madness? And we will see change in his character.

Also, Episode 3 pls.

Dude already (late S1)
killed that abusive cop and cut up the body.

Pretty sure the descent is well under way.

TheOddOne

Sölf;178517723 said:

Also, Episode 3 pls.
Looks like it from the teasers.

Isn't he team waddle or did they leave it neutral?

he's got nobody if he's neutral. dude will be on team birdhair for good now I think.

pretty excited for this one. 1st season turned into a surprisingly fun show. Fox Fuckery is back in full force with Empire and Gotham. Nobody does it better. i hope they murk barbara. she's straight garbage, and it would also make no sense at all at this point if they somehow try to get her back on gordon's good graces. that ship sailed away.

Top Bottom