• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ratchet and Clank PGW Trailer

AdanVC

Holy shiiiiiiiiit this looks so good. Walking sections, flying sections, big ass bosses and top notch graphics. Glad to see an exciting 3d platformer game not done by Nintendo for once!

Lazaro

I've never played a Ratchet and Clank game other than a demo disc bundled with the PS2.

I think I'm going to enjoy this.

Apparently Ken Lobb's favourite game is Ratchet and Clank. He believes Ratchet and Clank it's the best game ever made that came from the "platformer" genre.

Hmmm more Nefarious, he seems like he's just gonna be Ratchet's eternal foe now. I can get behind that one, he's a great villain and pretty entertaining.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Explorable open water sections? No more insta-death from giant alien fish?

Impeccable visuals, too.

Dr. Nefarious again?

Not that I'm complaining, he's a great assist to the two best R&C games

Looks gorgeous, a real full-length R&C

Lijik

This game is so pretty hoooooly shit

Hmmm more Nefarious, he seems like he's just gonna be Ratchet's eternal foe now. I can get behind that one, he's a great villain and pretty entertaining.

they retconned him to have been Drek's chief weapons engineer or something in the movie which is a really smart way to bring that character into the reboot imo

Lijik

I thought Drek would be in this, he's in the movie...

He is. Nefarious works for Drek in the film
4FM3wlb.png

Vashetti

Banned
With that real, full 30 fps

The move to 30fps on PS3 went with more ambitious visuals that the PS3 struggled with, it barely maintained that 30fps and so the movement often felt sluggish compared to the 60fps we were used to.

The PS4 is clearly far more capable and should provide a locked 30fps, especially with the period they have now to refine the game until release. 30fps locked is fine IMO, feels really smooth and responsive.

Roussow

The move to 30fps on PS3 went with more ambitious visuals that the PS3 struggled with, it barely maintained that 30fps and so the movement often felt sluggish compared to the 60fps we were used to.

The PS4 is clearly far more capable and should provide a locked 30fps, especially with the period they have now to refine the game until release. 30fps locked is fine IMO, feels really smooth and responsive.

Wasn't it only Into the Nexus & the spin-off games that ran at 30? I thought Tools of Destruction & A Crack in Time ran at 60.

wouwie

Looks amazing and pure fun. It's going to be fantastic to revisit one of my alltime favourite franchises and i can't wait.

Top Bottom