• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Survey Results: "Dream Collaboration Musou (Warriors)"

miku

iyxmiUP.jpg

Over 7000 people voted!!

"Game Division" Top 10:

1)
Touken Ranbu
- 944 votes

2)
TYPE-MOON
- 477 votes

3)
Fire Emblem
- 281 votes

4)
Neoromance
- 221 votes

5)
Final Fantasy
- 123 votes

6)
Tales of
- 113 votes

7)
Kantai Collection
- 88 votes

8)
Atelier
- 49 votes

9)
Megami Tensei
- 40 votes

10)
Persona
- 34 votes

"Anime Division" Top 5:

1)
Precure
- 299 votes

2)
Fairy Tail
- 171 votes

3)
Tokyo Ghoul
- 99 votes

4)
Kingdom
- 72 votes

5)
Gintama
- 71 votes

Will update post with votes when Famitsu issue available

ETdwk5i.jpg

I3n2PPa.jpg

Source

EDIT:

Votes Updated!

Eolz

Fire Emblem and FF just make sense.
I'd buy a Kancolle one.
Can't see Atelier working, despite them thinking about it in the past, and Persona would be pretty bad.

What the at number 2 anime.

I mean I actually agree that it fits, near every arc basically involves the main characters beating up a bunch of mooks before the actual bad guys show up, so it makes sense in that way.

L Thammy

Since they own Neoromance, they may as well try it out. No licensing fees.

I honestly have no idea what Touken Ranbu is.

Azuardo

I thought DQH would be testing the waters for a Final Fantasy Musou. Hope it happens some day. Since Koei is on board with Dissidia, they must be thinking about it.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I could see Fire Emblem Musou happening on NX 2 years from now. Don't expect a Zelda Musou follow up anytime soon.. So they might tackle this Nintendo IP.

FluxWaveZ

Persona I just can't see, but SMT properties, sure. Like Devil Summoner.

I don't know what most of the items on the lists are.

Persona is easy: have it based around the Shadow Operatives or just make it against hoards of Shadows.

SMT would seem more likely to me, though, but framed around the mainline games, not a spin-off.

Sophia

I have no idea how a Type-Moon musou would work short of creating original material and enemies just for it. Probably something like Fate/Grand Order then....

Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Tales, and Megami Tensei are obvious choices, however. Good on Famitsu readers for picking those.

Persona is easy: have it based around the Shadow Operatives or just make it against hoards of Shadows.

SMT would seem more likely to me, though, but framed around the mainline games, not a spin-off.

Yeah, Persona wouldn't be too hard either. The concept of lesser shadows that were introduced in Persona 3 gives basically tons of fodder enemies with no reason or need to justify it at all.

Busaiku

I'm surprised that sword boys tops the lit though.
I thought Famitsu was more male oriented.
Or maybe sword boys fans are just the most hardcore.

OMG fire emblem actually made it all the way to third in its section? and here I thought I was just shitposting in vain every time I expressed desire for that.

Fairy Tail and Precure are good Musou candidates that fit well with the IP.

I have no idea how a Type-Moon musou would work short of creating original material and enemies just for it. Probably something like Fate/Grand Order then.... .

Type-MOON needs to be either a RPG or a Platinum action-game. Musou doesn't work well in Nasuverse.

Sophia

Type-MOON needs to be either a RPG or a Platinum action-game. Musou doesn't work well in Nasuverse.

The biggest issue is you just don't have any real fodder enemies. The fights are usually one on one against beings who are close to godlike.

Something like Asura's Wrath's gameplay would work way better for Type-Moon than Musou.

A Pre-Cure Mousou would be so easy to make, they make a damn movie every single year in which every Precure ever appears, they'd just have to write the game like if it was another of those movies.

A Type-Moon Musou would also be amazing, but I wonder what the enemies would be.

crinale

I'm surprised that sword boys tops the lit though.
I thought Famitsu was more male oriented.
Or maybe sword boys fans are just the most hardcore.

While lady gamers a bit rarer than gentlemen, ones who play games are really hardcore. They are the ones who actively participate on events, surveys and such (see how many audience are made up of ladies on annual Tales event..)
BTW this applies to Shonen comics too..

Lunar15

Fire Emblem at number 3? Get fucking hype everyone.

Let's get real, it's going to be all Awakening characters plus Marth and Sheeda.

No Falcom in top 10? :(

Falcom shouldn't be a Musou game anyway.

If anything, Falcom should borrow Omega-Force's engine and try to make a full-fledge Ys game with that engine. After playing DQ Heroes, I feel like enhanced combos with 2-3x gameplay speed = Ys game in the making.

Top Bottom