• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

TheOddOne

main-spoiler-1r5arp.png

main-1iclzt.png

3h1ady.png

Woohoo, pumped. Wish I had time for a S1 rewatch but midterms got me on lock. Spring break starts Thursday night with this show though!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rewatched season 1 recently, cant wait for this.

JTripper

FUCK I'm so excited for this. More so than BvS despite being a bigger Batman fan.

Just finished my third re-watch of S1 and it never got boring.

Magwik

Banned
Did anybody else want Kingpin to be an over arching nemesis spanning multiple seasons? I thought he was great.
He was great for S1 but I don't really think they could have him run around for the second season without it feeling like its treading the same ground.

Cracklox

Bracing myself for a tv series for the ages. All the ingredients. Awesome 1st series, Electra, and John Muhfukn Bernthal as Big Pun. Also hoping for a Luke and/or Danny cameo

This can't not be awesome

Has there been a release date for season one? I know that Orange is the New Black and House of Cards gets box sets around the time the same time that new seasons are dropped.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bracing myself for a tv series for the ages. All the ingredients. Awesome 1st series, Electra, and John Muhfukn Bernthal as Big Pun. Also hoping for a Luke and/or Danny cameo

This can't not be awesome

Luke (and/or Jessica) maybe, Danny wasnt even cast when this was filmed

Any idea if there will be a Jessica Jones crossover here?

I sincerely hope not. I know these things are all apart of the same universe but I wish that they were stand alone.

I hated in the last episode of Jessica Jones when
the Night Nurse shows up.

But I am hype for more Daredevil. I love me some Matt Murdock.

Top Bottom