• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

Dalek

Nobody liked my suggestion for the thread title "Talk To The Hand", huh?

bJ5C9.gif

burgervan

Definitely hyped for this, but I'm not looking forward to more terrible acting from the guy who plays Foggy. I have no idea how he got the role.

KonradLaw

Nice OT. The first season ended up being a pretty big dissapoitment for me, but I'm hyped as hell for S2. Love Punisher as a character and between him and Electra/Hand it should have enough story to tightly pack all the 13 eps with awesomeness.

Kalentan

I sincerely hope not. I know these things are all apart of the same universe but I wish that they were stand alone.

I hated in the last episode of Jessica Jones when
the Night Nurse shows up.

But I am hype for more Daredevil. I love me some Matt Murdock.

I mean... This is all leading to the Defenders series which will have Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron Fist.

Also that's
not Night Nurse.

Mifune

Mehmber
Nice OT. The first season ended up being a pretty big dissapoitment for me, but I'm hyped as hell for S2. Love Punisher as a character and between him and Electra/Hand it should have enough story to tightly pack all the 13 eps with awesomeness.

Yeah, the first season bored me to tears until more than halfway through. By the end I liked it but found the plotting to be unimaginative. Liked Charlie Cox and Vincent. Kinda hated everyone else.

Season 2 looks great though.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
VsKb.png

Huh? Does DD have two masks? One is half black/red and the other one mostly red (with red eyes). This is the first time I'm seeing or noticing this.

Pachimari

Huh? Does DD have two masks? One is half black/red and the other one mostly red (with red eyes). This is the first time I'm seeing or noticing this.

Yes, his old one gets broken, and he gets an all red one.

Heh, Deborah Ann Woll liked my tweet to her:

Hey Deborah, just want to say, that your character is my favorite in the entire MCU. Thanks for bringing Karen to life.

I meant favorite female character though but oh well, that'll do.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, his old one gets broken, and he gets an all red one.

Interesting, I kinda thought he got multiple masks with some small differences at first.

I'm still unsure how the Punisher will play out for me because I'm still seeing Shane when I see him, the Skull looks great though.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Was at the premiere last night where they showed the first two episodes. The show is much tighter and in my opinion infinitely better as result. Fight scenes are still top notch.

TheFlow

Banned
Oh mane only watched the first trailer. Going to avoid spoilers this time so I can have my mind blown.

Bring on the Elektra

Also I liked Talk to the Hand the best

Philippo

Can i ask you a question guys?

If i sign for the trial month for the Italian Netflix, will i be able to see DD S2 on the 18th?
Or do they have different shows for each nation?

Alpende

Really looking forward to season 2. Loved season 1 and Bentral as The Punisher seems like a great fit. Gotta create some time and put some other shows I follow on hold.

Can i ask you a question guys?

If i sign for the trial month for the Italian Netflix, will i be able to see DD S2 on the 18th?
Or do they have different shows for each nation?

As far as I know the release date is the same for all regions, I believe this is the case for all Netflix shows. So yes, if you sign up for the trial month you can watch the show on the 18th.

Simo

Is that finished? Looks more like an ongoing thing...like next week there will be more damage.

Oh, I figured it was done? The first photos didn't have any of the 3D elements or damage so I assumed the billboard was finished now. lol

Top Bottom