• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

Lorcain

Just finished Season 2... HOLY SHIT, now that's what I call great television.
Agreed, really good season. I just finished Season 2 this weekend. So many cool characters in play now. I like how the Punisher balances out DD's non-lethal approach.

FFS When I first finished the second season I was really confused about the ending and thought it was poorly written and didn't make any sense. I rewatched the season this weekend and tried to pay attention really hard to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I missed an entire episode! I don't know if I hit the next chapter or advance in Netflix but I never saw episode 12....which is kind of a big fucking deal.

Enjoyed the end of the season WAY more having actually watched all of it : /

ciD_Vain

Suuuuuper LTTP on this... I somehow watched the entirety of Iron Fist before watching Daredevil S02. I can't believe how crappy Iron Fist was in comparison. That said, I really liked Punisher and Elektra in this. Something I don't quite understand though- is the Black Sky
something that gets reborn every so often inside someone? Or has The Hand literally been waiting for Elektra this whole time? Also, how do they know for certain she is the Black Sky?
Now I just have to finish the last half of Luke Cage before The Defenders comes out.

Top Bottom