• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Daredevil S2 |OT| No More Half Measures - March 18th on Netflix

Pachimari

The PR for Netflix China is a little something. They made a character select like in a fighter, for you to choose which character you are with.

#Daredevil by the way.

5 more days!

- J - D -

VsKb.png

The cowl actually looks pretty good in profile.

Did we ever hear anything about why there hasn't been a Daredevil BD release yet?

I'd love to have that and JJ on my shelf...

Marco Polo took an entire year to debut on Blu-Ray. Aired on December 2014, physical release on December 2015. Given that, Daredevil on Blu-Ray will probably be in April of this year..

Mifune

Mehmber
I don't have a problem with the actress (and I like Foggy), but I hate the character.

I just think that the two of them can't hold their own with Charlie Cox, which hurts the show. Matt's a gloomy gus but Cox finds layers of expression within that limited character. I feel like Karen is a more dynamic character held back by a one-note performance. Foggy is pretty much a one-note character and the actor's performance follows suit.

I wish they would have cast Rosario Dawson as Karen. She does a lot with her underwritten role.

Here's hoping for some growth in their acting for Season 2.

TheFlow

Banned
can't really say none of them are bad actors.but I dislike karen's and kingpins iteration.

this universe karen gets ulrich killed and kingpin talks with a low rasp...lol

T Dollarz

I'm going to Chicago comic-con on Saturday and work on Friday. And I'm only halfway through Jessica Jones which I wanna finish first. I'm not ready :(

Cronox

Banned
Wait, so do I need to watch Jessica Jones before this? Anything relating to Daredevil in that show that I would have missed?

Top Bottom