• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls (Vita) coming to NA/EU Fall 2016

Volcynika

LOS ANGELES, CA., April 7, 2016 - This Fall Iffy does what Nepdon't in Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls™, exclusively on the PlayStation®Vita system for North America and Europe! It will be available as a digital and a physical release and compatible with the PlayStation®TV.

In this RPG adventure, our usual heroine of the Neptunia series, Neptune, is transformed into a motorcycle and now IF, who has always been supporting Neptune from the side, must take main stage! With the help of the Sega Hard Girls, IF must jump, dash, climb, and crawl her way to recover the lost history of the Grand Library. With an intense combat system that allows players to change classes or gain the edge in battle with Fever Time, the journey to save the world Iffy-cially starts!

About Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls
Our story begins in the mysterious halls of an ancient library...The Grand Library holds the history of the world within its shelves. Legend says that if one was to tamper with the books kept there, the past itself could be completely rewritten... A daring adventurer known as IF discovered the location of this revered library and finally crossed its threshold. Little did she know, a disaster of historical proportions was about to occur before her very eyes. Books began to vanish from the library's shelves; the history of the world was disappearing before her and the reasons for this occurrence were shrouded in mystery.

IF sets out on a journey across time to uncover the truth! Will she be able to work together with both the Sega Hard Girls and Goddesses to recover the lost history? Will they really be able to save the world?

Key Features
*A History of SEGA to Love! Introducing Sega Hatsumi, Dream Cast, Sega Saturn, Game Gear, Mega Drive! Familiar faces Neptune, IF, Nepgear, Plutia, and Uzume return as playable characters!
*Be Anything You Want! Change classes to switch up stats to customize your team! There are also special skills only specific classes can use!
*IF is Her Own Stuntman! Maneuver through treacherous dungeon terrains with various actions like jump, dash, climb, crawl, to reach items or special rewards, and even destroy objects to clear the path ahead!
*Fever Time! Jump to obtain the rainbow gem and unleash Fever Time! This reduces enemy turns during battle, enables HDD form, and raises stats by 10% to give you the advantage!

Retail/Digital/Compatible with PlayStation TV

http://ideafintl.com/nep-sega-us/

Second one. It's actually more interesting then previous spinoffs. It's still a RPG but there are some 3D platforming too.

Hmm. I'll check this one out, then. This series already burned me this week when the beautifully titled Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies turned out to just be Neptunia U again.

kagamin

b6d0dfb29378a1302222e72622917a25.jpg

bomblord1

Banned
I watched those shorts on Crunchyroll. They're mildly interesting held my attention throughout but honestly the best part was just the sega cameos I wasn't a huge fan of the characters.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
No PS4 or PC version or was it already announced? This series looks awesome btw :)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, nice to see this finally confirmed. Caught my attention after how great the SeHa show was, even if it was clearly made with the MMD engine.

.......so there's gonna be a LE for this, isn't there...

Tohsaka

We will actually be caught up with Japan in terms of releases if CH doesn't make another game before this one comes out in the west.

Interested in this one for the platforming, lol. Nep hasn't let my Vita down yet (well, kinda with Nep U, but it wasn't a disaster).

We will actually be caught up with Japan in terms of releases if CH doesn't make another game before this one comes out in the west.

Ahahaha. We'll never catch up, the year delay between the JP and US release dates of RB1 has put us too far behind, assuming this is an October release that means the gap has only shrunk down to 11 months behind. Cyberdimension Online will almost certainly be out by then as well.

Loona

I'd prefer a Sega-Hard-Girls-only game with the full cast, but this is a good step in the right direction, consider me tempted, especially after how great the show was.

The Vita factor could be a problem and I know nothing of this PlayStation TV thing... wouldn't happen to be a digital-only option for the PS4 or something, would it...

Any expected need to play prior Neptunia games to fully get what's going on?

Very tempted to play something where you get to help Saturn, Segata Sanshiro would approve.

kotodama

Must resist the urge to buy a PS Vita and instead wait for the eventual PC release.... Stupid Sexy Orange Vita.

#TeamTrifecta = MegaDrive/32x/SegaCD

Shizuka

Must resist the urge to buy a PS Vita and instead wait for the eventual PC release.... Stupid Sexy Orange Vita.

#TeamTrifecta = MegaDrive/32x/SegaCD

While PC will inevitably get all Neptunia games, I'd suggest getting a Vita if only because it's where you can play all of those on the go and build your own Nep collection.

kotodama

While PC will inevitably get all Neptunia games, I'd suggest getting a Vita if only because it's where you can play all of those on the go and build your own Nep collection.

Whelp, just did. I guess it's time to perhaps get all the Japanese versions while I wait for Blanc and this, depending on how the account system works on it.

cj_iwakura

I had no idea this was a thing. Torn between my love of Sega Saturn(that show is legit fantastic) and... yeah. I can't say I'm optimistic, though.

androvsky

This is great, I wasn't sure if it was officially announced or not. Sega Hard Girls was surprisingly good, definitely looking forward to the game no matter how bad the game actually is. Can't be that much worse than the average Neptunia.

Sega Hard Girls, for people who haven't heard of it, was co-written by Masayuki Kibe, the total Sega fanboy/writer for the Gamecenter CX TV show who appears on camera relatively often.

cj_iwakura

This is great, I wasn't sure if it was officially announced or not. Sega Hard Girls was surprisingly good, definitely looking forward to the game no matter how bad the game actually is. Can't be that much worse than the average Neptunia.

I can't stomach an awful game, no matter how good the Sega fan service is. Was that writer even involved in this?

Top Bottom