• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN EASTER SALE - 490+ items!! Digimon N.O, Yakuza 0 and more..

Osahi

So definitely picking up Rez once I get my 10 euro coupon. On the fence for Eagle Flight and Steinsgate 0. Is the last one comprehensable if you didn't play the original?

Gradon

Is Asemblance worth £2.50? I know that's really cheap but just wondering if it's good?

Can't decide what I want, just got Persona too T-T. Will probably get Fairy Fencer F because it hasn't been anything under £16 since launch.

God damn it! They've only done this sale because they know we'll get extra excited thanks to the £10 discount for spending in March.
Not sure if all these sales (monthly now right?) are because Sony want solidify their stance before the Scorpio comes out or if they're just sales for the sake of sales revenue. Either way, my wallet has been taking a beating this year thanks to them.

I would say its because digital is getting more popular and they actually want to sell their games digitally​ as it makes them more money. This way they get to keep the stupid high RRP to keep physical stores happy but encourage digital purchases with frequent sales.

Its like a half way point between digital on PC and how digital was on console until recently.

I would say its because digital is getting more popular and they actually want to sell their games digitally​ as it makes them more money. This way they get to keep the stupid high RRP to keep physical stores happy but encourage digital purchases with frequent sales.

Its like a half way point between digital on PC and how digital was on console until recently.

It's not really different from Steam. Prices are extremely high on Steam as well compared to physical PC copies outside of discounts.

eizarus

Banned

I didn't consider it that way. Makes a lot of sense. Personally, I'd go digital in a heartbeat at these prices (once I get an external HDD). In fact, I'm really only playing Destiny and Titanfall 2 from their discs. Everything else digital copy for me.

Bishop89

bingo: from hotukdeals site

thnx champ will add to op

Thanks, will add to op

Yakuza 0 41% discount... must...resist...!

Dont resist. join us

Jesus Christ wtf is this

j0A3a5K.png

kill it with fire.

Sakujou

Banned
holy shit, sony is completely overdoing it. i cant buy all these games.
plus
it makes me even more give up physical, but iam staying strong.
ㅠ_ㅠ

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I said I wasn't going to spend any more money on games this month, I'm resisting Persona until payday. I just got Parappa Remastered and Unravel.
Then I saw Rez, Gal Gun and Wild Arms.
dQXreb7.gif

GeeTeeCee

Hah, the one PSN sale where I can't possibly be tempted to buy anything new because I'm currently juggling Horizon, Deus Ex and Persona 5, so there are almost literally not enough hours in the day.

And yet...

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Oh wow, this sale lasts for ages.

Yakuza 0 is calling me but I only just started FFXV and bought Deus Ex the other day.

Also; Witcher 3 GOTY Edition is cheaper than just the base game.

dealer-

Yakuza 0 or Persona 5? I only want to get one. £30 for Yakuza seems too good to pass up. I have £15 PSN credit too.

Sakujou

Banned
Yakuza 0 or Persona 5? I only want to get one. £30 for Yakuza seems too good to pass up. I have £15 PSN credit too.

you will end up buying both.

both are lengthy games, so either way, you wont do the wrong choice.

is there a page where you see on ONE page
every offer+discount+price?
i hate scrolling on the playstation-page (switching pages takes ages)
psprices is stupid to use (not organised, or no good overview)

and the playstation blog does only list the titles, but no prices or no discount.

sasliquid

I'm hoping to get PSVR later in the year and was planning to play Thumber and Rez with it...

Unsure if I should buy them now for when I do get a headset

Staf

Is Sword coast legends worth getting at that low price? Divinity: OS is one of my favorite games on PS4 and it looks quite similair on youtube.

Z..

Gah... Why does the Gold edition of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle NEVER go on sale? The heavily discounted regular edition + all the DLC is still more expensive than just buying the Gold edition at full price.

Think I might just give up and buy the regular version. 9 extra DLC characters is quite alot to miss out on, though!

FDC1

I'm hoping to get PSVR later in the year and was planning to play Thumber and Rez with it...

Unsure if I should buy them now for when I do get a headset

I'd say to wait if you're not buying the headset before the end of the year, they'll likely be in sale again by then, possibly at a better price.

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
My backlog has become staggering…

Mine too... In addition to everything from last year
and before that
, I was working my way through Nioh, resi 7 and Horizon:ZD. And yet, Yakuza grabbed my attention and I didn't even think about starting up anything else.

Still haven't started the dark souls 3 dlc, and you can probably tell that I'm a complete souls fanboy. Yakuza was just that good.

sasliquid

I'd say to wait if you're not buying the headset before the end of the year, they'll likely be in sale again by then, possibly at a better price.

Well if it has an actual presence at E3 I may pick one up after that, which is over 2 months away.

Codiox

crossposting from PSVR Thread:

Gaf, help me! This is my sale list:

Job Simulator - 19.99€
Battlezone - 29.99€
Holoball - 9.99€
Surgeon Simulator - 12.99€
Windlands - 16.99€
Pinball FX2 VR - 9.99€

is any of these games not worth it?

Bishop89

Highlights imo

Mirrors Edge - $15 - already own
ZOMBI (U) - 7.5 - already own
wolfenstein old blood - 7.5 - already own
Digimon World next order - 48
Digimon world Cyber Sleuth - 18 - already own
Metro Redux - 15 - already own
Yakuza 0 - 48 - already own

Zafir

You might as well get Yakuza and by the time you finish it Persona 5 might be on sale.

They're both ridiculously long games. :p

Joey Ravn

Banned
Got Shiren The Wanderer for Vita. €10, since I had some money left over in my wallet.

Will get Yakuza Zero once my €10 PSN voucher comes in tomorrow :)

Top Bottom