• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN EASTER SALE - 490+ items!! Digimon N.O, Yakuza 0 and more..

Saoshyant

Pardon my ignorance but what's Cold Steel?

One of the best JRPGs ever made. Have you heard of Trails in the Sky? This is another story set in the same world and dang is that world rather interesting. If you like a slow burn adventure that will last you a minimum of 80 hours with so much to do and see, with great characters, unexpected twists and a fun battle system this is your game.

How is KOF?

Very good fighting game with tons of polish in comparison with its main competitor (SFV). EVO this year will be amazing to watch because of this game for one thing.

Melkaz

No Sony! Please respect my time, i'm almost finished with Horizon and Persona 5 just arrived and now you want me to buy Yakuza 0 as well?

nowhoney

Holy shit, Dragon Age Inquisition for £2.99 with PS+?

This is the deluxe edition too -- cheaper than the standard game which is like £4.50(?).

Crazy good deal!

Easy Platinum sales continue...
I'm planning to get
3.png

dracula_x

PS4

Yakuza Zero £29.99
Batman: Arkham Knight £9.99
Assassin's Creed Unity £11.99
Assassin's Creed Syndicate £15.99 PS Plus £12.99
Rez Infinite £15.99
Dishonored Definitive Edition £7.99
Unravel £3.99

PS3

SteinsGate £5.79

Aru

Nothing cheap enough for an impulse buy. I don't want to switch to my EU account on my Vita, so no ZTD for me.

JonnyKong

People do what they want with their own money. Don't be a dick.

Bit rude.

I'm genuinely fascinated to know why somebody would put themselves through the ordeal of playing a crap game just to get a completely meaningless trophy, but as you say, the guy, or girl, can do whatever they want.

Which is a better point to dip into the Yakuza series? I already have 5 from PS+ and was going to try that but is Yakuza 0 a better starting point?

Recall

Bit rude.

I'm genuinely fascinated to know why somebody would put themselves through the ordeal of playing a crap game just to get a completely meaningless trophy, but as you say, the guy, or girl, can do whatever they want.

A bit rude?

You said what is wrong with this world. You're own words are there in black and white. Let people be, nothing is wrong with anything.

Intel_89

Looking at Jamestown+ Complete Edition and Amplitude for like the 5th time since it launched, I'll check out some other indies and see if there are any that interest me.

Whole point of platinums is to feel like you have achieved something. Playing crap games that are easy isn't achieving anything.. I've played my fair share but I wish I didn't.

This.

RedColumn

Persona 4 Golden 4.99€, come to me!

I almost bought it last week, but I thought maybe get discount this week because of Persona 5... so glad I wait :D

Hjod

Banned
Kinda weird that I can't find the sale on PSN, usually you can find it under "deals" but nothing this time. Strange.

I'll buy Yakuza 0, thanks for the heads up OP :).

KORNdoggy

Holy shit, Dragon Age Inquisition for £2.99 with PS+?

This is the deluxe edition too -- cheaper than the standard game which is like £4.50(?).

Crazy good deal!

knowing how the game is, it still seems too expensive for the boredom you will endure. lol

FDC1

Kinda weird that I can't find the sale on PSN, usually you can find it under "deals" but nothing this time. Strange.

Sale page should be up around Noon, but you can already buy games at the discounted price by searching them individually.

Recall

The store hasn't updated yet to show these under deals but if you search the game manually you will find the discounted price.

Top Bottom