• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2K17 OT? |OT| NBA 2K17 OT.

pislit

Rick Carlisle's rating in the recent patch is D-D-B. LOL NBA 2k devs, it is his players that suck not his coaching abilities.

I bought 35k VC from the PSN store,I load up the game and the VC aren't there.Anyone had the same experience? if so,will i get them eventually?

Got a question. Playing 2K16 in myCareer and my SG got the "Court Coach" badge and its fucked the game for me. I can no longer call for simple picks and instead have to use on-court playbook with seemlingly no way to disable this feature.

Does 2K17 have the same "feature"? If so, can this be disabled in 2K17? Ive had to stop playing 2K16 because of it.

cHinzo

U mean calling pick and rolls after acquiring the on court coach badge? Just hold the button of the player down longer and u get the same pick or fade menu bro. I think u get the playbook if u only tap the icon instead of holding it down.

U mean calling pick and rolls after acquiring the on court coach badge? Just hold the button of the player down longer and u get the same pick or fade menu bro. I think u get the playbook if u only tap the icon instead of holding it down.

Yeah, that. Problem is previously I could call one really quick. The extra time to hold does make a difference imo. Sounds like 17 doesn't allow you to disable the playbook then?

Yeah, that. Problem is previously I could call one really quick. The extra time to hold does make a difference imo. Sounds like 17 doesn't allow you to disable the playbook then?

The 2K17 in game UI is so fucked up that I don't even remember if the badge messes with the PnR option or not.

cHinzo

Nope, it's just something u need to get used to. I had some trouble too at first, but it's fine now. I still never use the playbook thing lol.

Any of you guys still playing this? Me and a couple of friends bought it recently when it was 50% off on Xbox Live, could do with one or two experienced guys to run with on MyPark.

Top Bottom