• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Here's the entire bee movie but every time they say bee it gets faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MGrant

I've never seen this movie before, but the amount of exposition at the beginning must have bored kids to tears. Nothing happens for about half of the film.

Everything about the bee movie is so interesting to me. Whether its a story about the behind the scenes or just a meme video just leaves me in a state of shocking realizing that not only that the movie exist but I've watched it 3 times...might watch it again. Its the weirdest obsession

Bernbaum

7 minutes and I feel like I fully comprehend the entire plot and count myself as now having seen the film if anyone asks me if I've seen Bee Movie..

Sawneeks

Banned
ff9ca04.gif

Why

rekameohs

Banned
I was wondering why it seemed like only 3 scenes happened and the video was already 3/4 done.

And then the rest happened.

Weirder than Shrek?
Shrek is at least a fantasy movie with a pretty good couple installments.

Bee movie is this weird commerical and critical failure that just suddenly got latched on too because it's a love story between a human and a bee essentially.

Shit is weird.

wait what the fuck

the bee movie has the bees suing humans and then like the planet dies and shit and then the bees fly a plane(??!?!?) because they want to fly higher but there's a fake flower on the plane so the bees team up to pollinate the flower but oh no it's a metal flower and so the bees make the plane land and then they get armed with heavy weaponry and then go shoot flowers or something

what the fuck

I've been told there is something hip to do with bees

Edit: 5 minutes into the 7 minute video, I really didn't think the whole movie would fit. They did it though. The speed increased a ton in that list minute or so

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
I got watching a whole bunch of these yesterday, and also 'We Are Number One but..." Lazy Town edits.

I don't know why I watched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom