• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Alrighty, there it is.
iHKlSVd.png

Megasoum

Banned
Oh wow... They just added the first season of the show "Monster Garage" with Jesse James on Canadian Netflix... I guess I know what I'm watching tonight while I have to work all night lol

Edit: Wait no... It's just Season 5? Weird

-Kees-

Curious how they'll respond to Tokyo Drift because from what I can remember it's the one that's the most grounded and tries to tell an actual story and doesn't have the campy action the first two had.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Garbage recognize garbage.

And unsubbed from PS I love you.

Man, the current Playdate kinda shows that GB West really needs a new hire now, except for some Brad shenanigans they really kinda miss the lighthearted "fun" part of videogame talk.

oti

Banned
He's certainly not at ease with this. At some point, they will have to consider if it's worth keeping Colin around. He's costing them subscribers.

I think Greg is annoying but a good person at heart. Colin is the reason I'll never engage with any of their content though. Outside of some weird video of Greg and Kojima playing 1-2-Switch or something like that.

Meneses

So this is something I need to share.

Ever since I first joined giantbomb way back in 2009, Rorie's face has always reminded me of Henery Hawk - better known as the chicken hawk from Looney Tunes. Am I the only one who sees these similarities?

0dab4875ceec39f13dec479cd058a13f.jpg

Well now you're not the only one anymore.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So this is something I need to share.

Ever since I first joined giantbomb way back in 2009, Rorie's face has always reminded me of Henery Hawk - better known as the chicken hawk from Looney Tunes. Am I the only one who sees these similarities?

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE WROUGHT

Now everybody will talk about Looney Toons for the next 50 pages

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Going to go out on a limb and say it's probably location-based gaming documentaries with a Patreon attached.

I really hope it works out for him but....I really hope it's not Patreon. Not because I don't like it, but I have my doubts whether he'll be able to get enough funds.

derFeef

Going to go out on a limb and say it's probably location-based gaming documentaries with a Patreon attached.

Well it's a compass and a dpad ;) Nut sure how much you can get out of this though, hopefully he has a good idea/pitch.

I really hope it works out for him but....I really hope it's not Patreon. Not because I don't like it, but I have my doubts whether he'll be able to get enough funds.

Some of us should switch from Waypoint to Drew then :p

Prob old but teens react to Jeff Gerstmann. 1:46
https://youtu.be/wdcyxxBWVw4

Jeff Gerstmann on Beastcast.

http://www.giantbomb.com/podcasts/the-giant-beastcast-episode-94/1600-1902/

Oh man, it's a bit off-topic, but those reaction videos on youtube are just the WORST thing ever. Why the fuck would I want to see the reaction of someone I don't even fucking know. And it's FAKE too, they're just acting, exaggerating. It's horrible.

"Shit, there's a new Conjuring trailer. Quick. turn on the Youtube, I want to see the reaction to this trailer by an unknown youtuber instead of showing it to a friend of mine to see HIS/HER reaction in real life!"

Why? Just, why? And why does this have a million views? What's the appeal?

hamchan

Yeah I hope Drew's thing is like a tv show funded by a TV channel or something because I have no faith in Patreon and it really seems like the Patreon pie is getting swiftly eaten up.

Top Bottom