• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

Q4c0CRZ.png

Teddified

A weird thing in horizon is that you don't have at least a chance to pick arrows back up. Not too big of a deal but it's kinda weird at least for the base arrows there is no chance to get them back.

hamchan

When it happened to Giant Bomb they were pretty fast on saying "we don't want shitty people as our fans".

Meanwhile Kinda Funny has just let that side of their fanbase build up for a while now.

To bring it back around to Giant Bomb, to my knowledge he hasn't ever been on one of their shows, nor should he ever be asked to be.

Besides, we all know Giant Bomb has the Rush Limbaugh audience on lock.

So this is something I need to share.

Ever since I first joined giantbomb way back in 2009, Rorie's face has always reminded me of Henery Hawk - better known as the chicken hawk from Looney Tunes. Am I the only one who sees these similarities?

0dab4875ceec39f13dec479cd058a13f.jpg

imBask

Banned
Number of girls working at Kinda Funny : 1
Number of girls working for Giant Bomb : 0

Colin more progressive than Jeff confirmed

pizzacat

Banned

Ever since I first joined giantbomb way back in 2009, Rorie's face has always reminded me of Henery Hawk - better known as the chicken hawk from Looney Tunes. Am I the only one who sees these similarities?

Bruh this wow nerd for fucking roasted

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

fEsPi9K.gif

Hopefully Drew is actually becoming a youtube traveloguer.

Top Bottom