• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

An interview with a Trump supporter

Bleepey

https://overcast.fm/+HLXZk4by0

This is kind of long and it came up in my podcast feeds. A guy interviewed an educated (medical doctor) Trump supporter who claimed to vote for Obama. It's a long but great background listen even though you wit will baffle you hearing someone defend Trump's Muslim ban, the Mexican rapist comrnent, pussy grabbing, shitting on the parents of dead veteran, mocking of the disabled reporter and the rest of Trump's greatest hits.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
How can these people be so distrustful of everyone almost by reflex - they'll believe crazy conspiracy theories about big government and greedy politicians stealing their money but then support this guy of all people. Mind boggling.

Raguel

There's educated and then there's educated. Fuckbag may be a doctor but he's a dumb fuck in everything else.

There's educated and then there's educated. Fuckbag may be a doctor but he's a dumb fuck in everything else.

Ben Carson is a shining example of this. Apparently, he's a brilliant neurosurgeon, but I have never seen someone so brilliant be so fucking stupid in seemingly every other aspect of life.

kirblar

How can these people be so distrustful of everyone almost by reflex - they'll believe crazy conspiracy theories about big government and greedy politicians stealing their money but then support this guy of all people. Mind boggling.
Cause he's a white male who feeds their crazy conspiracy theories.
Stealing this one from my twitter feed this morning:
@GeeDee215

When people say "racism is about ignorance," they think that we converse our way out of it.

No. Racism is about power.
You can't "educate" someone out of this.

bionic77

I feel like a lot of white doctors are Trumpers.

Makes zero sense because they are obviously intelligent people...

Yes, let's have interviews with Milo and Richard Spencer and the grand wizard of the KKK and all of the shitty assholes that ruin our culture.

When people have intolerant ideas that belong on the fringe, it's the media's job to give them a huge platform and megaphone and a fair-and-balanced interview so we can
legitimize
learn from them.

Do Muslims have a place in America?
Should trans people get electro shock therapy?
Are black people really people?

Hear both sides, tonight on Overcast!

Top Bottom