• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSM3 May 2007 Scores & pacchonbo- mo-inoinoi chakareta... OWAIT PSM3 LOLZ

Mmmkay

2012psm3may.jpg

PS3
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 93
NBA Street Homecourt - 80
Tekken: Dark Resurrection - 84
Lemmings - 40
Super Rub'a'Dub - 50
Go Puzzle - 64
Go Sudoku - 39
GT:HD Concept(?!? It's a ****ing demo, tards) - 84
Blast Factor - 85
flOw - 82
(Okay there's something wrong here when Blast Factor is the highest scoring PSN title!)

PS2
The Red Star - 71
Medal Of Honor Vanguard - 73
Everybody's Tennis - 75
Pimp My Ride - 31
TMNT - 56
Skate Attack - 42
Singstar Pop Hits - 71

PSP
Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters - 86
Parappa The Rapper - 75
Harvest Moon: Innocent Life - 85
Call Of Duty: Roads To Victory - 70
Virtua Tennis 3 - 80
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge - 35

Yeah, the only thing PSM3 have on a LocoRoco sequel is the final slide from Kouno's GDC presentation. Guess what guys, next gen LocoRoco's are fluffy! Their speculation is that the game will be velcro based. They do get brownie points for doing a crayon interpretation of the GDC PS3 Killzone tech presentation though. DMC4 feature probably has lots of rehashed info, given it was in another mag very recently, they show off screens and info on new enemies called The Frost. Can't guess what they're made of.

Busty

Banned
Wollan said:
Feed me Killzone info.

Agreed. Also, PSM3 havea rumours section?

If so, would you be so kind as to post them so that I may feed of there unsubstantiated goodness.

Mmmkay

Busty said:
Agreed. Also, PSM3 havea rumours section?
Their rumour mill is kinda crappy (I reckon he just reads t'internet), but well okay:

- PlayStation Home avatars won't be able to interact with each other, physically. Moderators will patrol to cut down on grooming. There's a rumour [isn't this a rumour section boys!?] your avatars will take on Mii style integration with games.

- God of War 3 confirmed with rumble.

- FF XIII not using UE3.

- Spielberg developing 2 PS3 titles focusing on human/AI relationships. One just like his films, the other "totally unexpected."

- Warren Spector working on 2 games, one a Hollywood collaboration and the other "based on a world he created with his fantasy writer wife." Wants to "shake up" the games industry.

- Monster Hunter 3.

- MotorStorm getting time trial mode.

- Phil Harrison says firmware update due with background colour changes and wallpaper options. Also Sony Connect Store for movies and music, and PlayStation Lifestyle which is YouTube and MySpace combined.

Mmmkay

Pureauthor said:
Nice rumour there, folks.
Well it's not a rumour section like EGM has one, it's more a kind of 'newsworthy things that happened 3 weeks before you read this magazine' type of section.

Mmmkay said:
- PlayStation Home avatars won't be able to interact with each other, physically.

This was in the official FAQ for Home. Not much of a "rumor." (Not shooting the messenger, just saying.)

Mmmkay

I knew I had seen the image on the internet already... The LocoRoco PS3 thing:

http://www.joystiq.com/photos/locoroco-psp-design-process/181202/
703locodesign25.jpg

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Mmmkay said:
- Phil Harrison says firmware update due with background colour changes and wallpaper options. Also Sony Connect Store for movies and music, and PlayStation Lifestyle which is YouTube and MySpace combined.
Did they actually use the term 'playstation lifestyle'?
I find that interesting because there was fanmade xmb profile menu's a while back titled 'playstation lifestyle'...

Mmmkay

Bad_Boy said:
Did they actually use the term 'playstation lifestyle'?
I find that interesting because there was fanmade xmb profile menu's a while back titled 'playstation lifestyle'...
Yes, and it would not surprise me in the least if the comment was inspired by that mockup.

Sandman7

Mmmkay said:
They do get brownie points for doing a crayon interpretation of the GDC PS3 Killzone tech presentation though.

The first thing I thought of was that R&C:ToD trailer when they are explaining the 'power' of Cell and Blu-ray. :lol

Busty

Banned
Mmmkay said:
http://www.joystiq.com/photos/locoroco-psp-design-process/181202/
703locodesign25.jpg

That's cool. Where did that come from was it GDC or something else? Are there aother slides potentially showing off other Sony games and designs that perhaps we haven't seen or been announced yet.

I just assumed that Loco Roco would be a PSN game but maybe Sony have something more ambitious up their sleeves.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
How do we know that slide has anything to do with Locoroco PS3 and/or how locorocos will be styled in that game?

Mmmkay

gofreak said:
How do we know that slide has anything to do with Locoroco PS3 and/or how locorocos will be styled in that game?
I for one welcome the infallible wisdom of PSM3! Erm apparently Kouno said in the presentation Q&A that it is what they're doing for LocoRoco PS3.

Busty

Banned
Mmmkay said:
I for one welcome the infallible wisdom of PSM3! Erm apparently Kouno said in the presentation Q&A that it is what they're doing for LocoRoco PS3.

And Phil Harrison did say that Loco Roco would be back with some 'friends'.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Mmmkay said:
Yes, and it would not surprise me in the least if the comment was inspired by that mockup.
hmmm... I went a googling...check this out..

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=136681&skip=yes
So in keeping with its 'lifestyle' tip, people on your PS3 friends network will be able to access all manner of goodies from your personal machine, including details like any blogs or forums you're running - even if your PS3 isn't switched on.

PSM goes on to give some concrete examples of content which you'll be able to share, like seeing some of your recorded gameplay footage, including achievements and in-game highlights, or perhaps viewing your personal Vlog (video blog) which you'd record on an EyeToy-style camera. Presumably your friends list will contain some decent security settings, so only the fully authorised can have a proper gander because you wouldn't want just anyone being able to rifle through your personal photos and videos.

Still, you'll also be able to send goodies like photos and videos to your PS3 from anywhere in the world, perhaps recording them on your PSP with its new camera add-on, and then uploading them to your PS3 lifestyle server to make your mates green with envy as you relax on a beach in Goa.
Note this is before e3 last year. And the info comes from the US PSM.

and the fanmade photoshops I was talking about..
-1-1-1-1.jpg

http://boardsus.playstation.com/pla...thread.id=33214&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

spwolf

all of this we know already:

Mmmkay said:
Their rumour mill is kinda crappy (I reckon he just reads t'internet), but well okay:

- PlayStation Home avatars won't be able to interact with each other, physically. Moderators will patrol to cut down on grooming. There's a rumour [isn't this a rumour section boys!?] your avatars will take on Mii style integration with games.

- God of War 3 confirmed with rumble.

- FF XIII not using UE3.

- Monster Hunter 3.

- MotorStorm getting time trial mode.

but this:
- Spielberg developing 2 PS3 titles focusing on human/AI relationships. One just like his films, the other "totally unexpected."

- Warren Spector working on 2 games, one a Hollywood collaboration and the other "based on a world he created with his fantasy writer wife." Wants to "shake up" the games industry.

wtf? that would be awesome...

Doctor_No

Busty said:
That's cool. Where did that come from was it GDC or something else? Are there aother slides potentially showing off other Sony games and designs that perhaps we haven't seen or been announced yet.

I just assumed that Loco Roco would be a PSN game but maybe Sony have something more ambitious up their sleeves.

Those pictures are originally from a Japanese site IT-Media photographed at GDC: ******* later cropped their logo out and put in on their site.

Those dolls are actually hand-made by the developer's wife.

original source:
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0703/09/news101.html

Mmmkay

Kittonwy said:
I'm not sure how much of a gray area the scan would be, since it's not an advertisement, but it's not exactly a serious article either. If a mod reckons it's okay, then I'll post it. It's really awesome, what they did.

Top Bottom