• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Bros Brawl Dojo Official Update Thread: Goodbye, Cherry-don

Status
Not open for further replies.
sp0rsk said:
I'm pretty sure this site will keep updating after Thursday.

Wow Sp0rsk, for some reason I was under the impression that when the game came out ( in Japan ) you would lock this thread and create an official SSB thread. Thank God you are keeping this one alive.

CassSept

OMFG Holy Fuck WTF
This is FROM START!? OMFG
There are just... too many songs to quote the awesome ones, and this doesnt count in unlockables. I fucking cried. Irl.
Game of the Forever. Game of the Motherfucking Forever.

This is the best update ever. I love when they deal with music! As much as I dislike the synthesizer they use in the game, the amount of composers and actual arrangements is totally crazy. I wonder who Sakurai slept with to get this budget approved...

m00 said:
Found this on NicoNico. 0:09. You'll recognize it. :D
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm908392
I just scrolled down and found Scribble's avatar moving perfectly simultaneous to the rhythm. :D

CassSept said:
OMFG Holy Fuck WTF
This is FROM START!? OMFG
There are just... too many songs to quote the awesome ones, and this doesnt count in unlockables. I fucking cried. Irl.
Game of the Forever. Game of the Motherfucking Forever.

:lol :lol

Indeed.

scottnak

Uhh. I don't want to study. But I really dont want to venture into the thread of spoilers.
This sucks :'(

Maybe there are some statistics around here I can play with. Be the late-night version of Jiggy or somethin... *mumble mumble*

So many awesome tracks. An MGS4 track? Wow, that's pretty interesting. Wii port confirmed? :p

I wonder if old-man MGS4 Snake will be one of the alternate costumes?

Distant Planet
- Main Theme (Pikmin)
- World Map (Pikmin 2)
- Stage Clear/Title (Pikmin)
- Forest of Hope
- Ai no Uta
- Environmental Noises
- Title (Big Brain Academy)

When I saw that Olimar was a playable character I was expecting this to be his scenario theme song. Sakurai you're god, you hear me? GOD!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Fucking awesome. They picked some of the best Zelda themes to go with this. I was ecstatic about the Dark World theme, but we already knew that. And now Hyrule Field from OoT? FUCK YES!

Oh, and the SMW ending theme omg omg omg omg

rareside

A bit off topic, but has anyone in Japan NOT PREORDERED?

I'd like to pick up the game on Thursday, I have off from work, but I had no idea that seemingly every store did preorders? Does anyone know of big chains that don't do preorders? Does Jusco? Tsutaya? I can show up to shows early and "camp" in line, but it seems pointless with preorders.

Do you think they'll be any copies left for people who show up to shops early?

Anyone?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
rareside said:
A bit off topic, but has anyone in Japan NOT PREORDERED?

I'd like to pick up the game on Thursday, I have off from work, but I had no idea that seemingly every store did preorders? Does anyone know of big chains that don't do preorders? Does Jusco? Tsutaya? I can show up to shows early and "camp" in line, but it seems pointless with preorders.

Do you think they'll be any copies left for people who show up to shops early?

Anyone?

I'd assume Jusco and the like are your best bet. I doubt many people are gonna be there on thursday.

Vlad

_Alkaline_ said:
Will the main theme of Twilight Princess for bridge of eldin be the hyrule field theme?

Well, given the whole "My Music" thing, I don't really know if the stages will have a "main" theme any more.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
_Alkaline_ said:
Will the main theme of Twilight Princess for bridge of eldin be the hyrule field theme?

That's what I'm thinking it is. It can't be the opening theme, considering it would be too short otherwise.

MMaRsu

Banned
Hey there is a bunch of mp3's from a video stream, which has music from Brawl ( like dark world/zelda medley ).

Would it be bannable to post that here?

Looks like nobody has noticed the most important part of the update.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragons and the Blade of Light

NINTENDO HAVE GIVEN ONE OF THE JAPANESE FIRE EMBLEMS AN OFFICIAL ENGLISH TITLE!!! This means that an English release of one of the jpn Fire Emblems is now very likely :D

Nuclear Muffin said:
Maybe this is why the US version got delayed by a month? So that they can finish off the localisation of Fire Emblem for VC in time to be included in demo form with SSBB!!!

Looks like my theory is coming true! Smash Bros responsible for English Fire Emblem release again! :D

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I wonder if Men in Tight, Wario De Mambo and the song from the dancing boss of Smooth Moves are in the Wario Ware Medley.

zoukka

Holy Order Sol said:
Battle in the Base Metal Gear Solid 3:
Snake Eater

For those who don't know it yet, this is fuck awesome.

Yes it`s pretty good. I really hope they keep the "acoustic" feel to the song.

I cant wait for Snakes portions in SSE. They could be so hilarious!

The Hermit

Omg the Ending theme of Super Mario World... I though I would never ever hear this awesome track again :D

And K.Rool ship nearly confirms K.Rool as a boss! :D :D :D :D

OMG!! Meta Ridley theme!!

Vlad

WARNING TO EVERYBODY TRYING TO AVOID SPOILERS

Stay away from Gametrailers. I've been completely unspoiled on secret characters aside from the three revealed through Nintendo's sticker video error, but there's some video titles linked on the site's front page that spoil one of the other secret characters.

It's gonna be a long month for those of us trying to remain unspoiled.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
The great thing about the update is that its only a list of the music that we start off with. The final list of music is going to be huge once all the tracks are unlocked.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Fuck Europe. Seriously guys. Just fuck it.
How the hell am I supposed to stay away from spoilers?
I bet we will have to wait till christmas D:

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Yell "Dead Cell" is perfect for Brawl. I remember hearing it for the first time and thinking, "What, this isn't Encounter! RAIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEN, you're even messing up the music!"

But that funky techno-jazz beat was actually pretty catchy, and it fits Brawl pretty well.

Surgo

Awesome list, Brawl now really has everything i ever wished... but i want to be selfish and hope for two more songs: Phendrana Drifts and Gerudo Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom